Close

Stranger

Default Hits with Chikara+NPA in Singapore.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi guys,

just wanna share some hits i got.I'm 22,male and living in Singapore.Yes...I'm asian..Been reading

lots of forums/threads regarding getting hits with asians n most of e time,the info hangs.

Been 2 weeks i tried

applying chikara with e minimum spray which is 1 spray at each pulse points.However,in e earlier days within last

week,i increase the amt of spray to 2-3 sprays.

1st field test.
    Went to e mall and found a group of 2-3

ladies.Thats where i test it..went over to approach them...smile a lil bit and then,manage to start a conversation

with them..Just a simple topics and it just drags to more deep topics like personal life,BF n GF matters n so on.It

seems getting ice breaker by just using chikara alone helps.

2nd field test.
    Those who had been in Singapore,our

main tourist attraction is the shopping haven along Orchard and Somerset town area.
    Lucky for me i had an

appointment today with one of the consultant in e local university here.Her name was Diana.

Never met her before

and most of e times,we just sending and replying messages thru email(related to e degree programme that i'm gonna

enrolled in).

I decided to apply a dab of NPA on my pulse points plus sprays of chikara to application

area..dosage ratio works for me is 1:3...

Reached,i went over to info counter and told the front desk lady that i

had an appointment with Diana.The front lady make a short phone call and was told by her colleague that Diana is in

a meeting so she ask me to sit and wait for her.

About 15 mins later,Diana came over to me.At 1st i thought Diana

was some typical asian consultant with average looking.But hell no..She is one damn HOT chick!

First,she doesn't

show any reaction to e mones i'm wearing.She took e application forms and asked me to follow her to a nearby table

so we can discuss more on the programme.Its a round table,so instead of sitting opp me,she sat next rite to me.After

some introductions from me to her and vice versa,she started checking me out! Then she started playing her hair n

stuff while i filled in the application form.She started to looked uncomforble and kept rubbing her thigh (i think

she act this way cause she got reactions from my mones(NPA).

After i done with the application forms,she start to

ask me regarding my personal life like what i do for a living,relationship matters and what make me shock is

that,she compliment on how good i smell with naughty expression.Our conversation drags on for about half hour and i

decided to make a move cause if not,maybe i've already bring her somewhere quiet and be naughty man.

So,my

conclusion is,Chikara+NPA DOES works to attract asians especially in humid country like Singapore.

for e upcoming

weeks,i gonna try somewhere very humid where lots of girls hang ard...I will update everyone with my field

test.

Thx,
    xhypo2dude

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by xhypo2dude View Post
    hi

guys,

just wanna share some hits i got.I'm 22,male and living in Singapore.Yes...I'm asian..Been reading

lots of forums/threads regarding getting hits with asians n most of e time,the info hangs.

Been 2 weeks i

tried applying chikara with e minimum spray which is 1 spray at each pulse points.However,in e earlier days within

last week,i increase the amt of spray to 2-3 sprays.

1st field test.
    Went to e mall and found a group of

2-3 ladies.Thats where i test it..went over to approach them...smile a lil bit and then,manage to start a

conversation with them..Just a simple topics and it just drags to more deep topics like personal life,BF n GF

matters n so on.It seems getting ice breaker by just using chikara alone helps.

2nd field test.
    Those who

had been in Singapore,our main tourist attraction is the shopping haven along Orchard and Somerset town

area.
    Lucky for me i had an appointment today with one of the consultant in e local university here.Her name was

Diana.

Never met her before and most of e times,we just sending and replying messages thru email(related to e

degree programme that i'm gonna enrolled in).

I decided to apply a dab of NPA on my pulse points plus sprays

of chikara to application area..dosage ratio works for me is 1:3...

Reached,i went over to info counter and

told the front desk lady that i had an appointment with Diana.The front lady make a short phone call and was told by

her colleague that Diana is in a meeting so she ask me to sit and wait for her.

About 15 mins later,Diana

came over to me.At 1st i thought Diana was some typical asian consultant with average looking.But hell no..She is

one damn HOT chick!

First,she doesn't show any reaction to e mones i'm wearing.She took e application forms

and asked me to follow her to a nearby table so we can discuss more on the programme.Its a round table,so instead of

sitting opp me,she sat next rite to me.After some introductions from me to her and vice versa,she started checking

me out! Then she started playing her hair n stuff while i filled in the application form.She started to looked

uncomforble and kept rubbing her thigh (i think she act this way cause she got reactions from my

mones(NPA).

After i done with the application forms,she start to ask me regarding my personal life like what

i do for a living,relationship matters and what make me shock is that,she compliment on how good i smell with

naughty expression.Our conversation drags on for about half hour and i decided to make a move cause if not,maybe

i've already bring her somewhere quiet and be naughty man.

So,my conclusion is,Chikara+NPA DOES works to

attract asians especially in humid country like Singapore.

for e upcoming weeks,i gonna try somewhere very

humid where lots of girls hang ard...I will update everyone with my field

test.

Thx,
    xhypo2dude
    Thanks for the info Asian

dude i am also living in a hot climate here in Brisbane its hot and humid in summer, and also many fine Asian girls

around these parts so plz keep us updated on your pheromone adventures
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-03-2010 at 01:01 AM. Reason: add pic
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

I have always said that

nones work on asians from personal signature scent and experience, but I do know that they require androsterone as

well since they have a suppressive upbringing. Here is what it comes down to, most women self conciously like none

especially during ovulation, but too much becomes a repellent which my natural issue. I live by the saying, too much

of anything can become a problem. When it comes to androsteone, use it lightly and in moderation.

Stranger

I wish I could say the

same! i've been very frustrated with mones! I tried the same combo, NPA and Chikara and no reaction at all. My

target audience is about 15 - 17 though

Thread Information