Close

Talking PI,PCC and Mistress -wonderfull

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok

so today I was heading for a check up with my surgeon.I put on 3 drops of PI/w,PCC on my neck and cleavage(little

bit more and Mistress pheromones at the end because I love the scent.Arrived there 40 minutes later.Went to the

waiting room and there was and asian family(wife,husband and 2 kids).This guy didn't pay any attention because he

was playing DS game.But few minutes later the pheros started working because he would occasionally look at me I saw

him in the corner of my eye.So 30 minutes later the surgeon called his wife to the office so she went the kids ran

after her and this husband of hers stood up turned to me and had this smile but a kind of a sexual oh yeahhh

smile.He was unbelievable .When they were leaving he again looked I think he didn't know what was happening to

him(I understand ).My doctor also smiled more today he is one attractive bloke he is around 50 but hey I

would have him any day and I love his voice it kind of turns me on.Unfortunately he is a plastic surgeon and I

don't think he would have a fling with someone but hey you never know.By the way I had Septorhinoplasty 6

weeks ago and I'm happy that nothing happened to my sense of smell because I'm in love with my pheros.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by aussiechic View Post
    Ok

so today I was heading for a check up with my surgeon.I put on 3 drops of PI/w,PCC on my neck and cleavage(little

bit more and Mistress pheromones at the end because I love the scent.Arrived there 40 minutes later.Went to the

waiting room and there was and asian family(wife,husband and 2 kids).This guy didn't pay any attention because he

was playing DS game.But few minutes later the pheros started working because he would occasionally look at me I saw

him in the corner of my eye.So 30 minutes later the surgeon called his wife to the office so she went the kids ran

after her and this husband of hers stood up turned to me and had this smile but a kind of a sexual oh yeahhh

smile.He was unbelievable .When they were leaving he again looked I think he didn't know what was happening to

him(I understand ).My doctor also smiled more today he is one attractive bloke he is around 50 but hey I

would have him any day and I love his voice it kind of turns me on.Unfortunately he is a plastic surgeon and I

don't think he would have a fling with someone but hey you never know.By the way I had Septorhinoplasty 6

weeks ago and I'm happy that nothing happened to my sense of smell because I'm in love with my

pheros.
    Its so good you did not lose your sense of

smell, i had several proceedures years back in which i did lose my sense of smell, its not so pleasant, well not for

me anyway because i did not fully regain it for many years and even now it seems that it is still improving, at

least i can distinguish the wonderful odour of my pheromone applications, i even apply pheromones when i am sittin

around at home, not serious application though, usually just test dabs to the back of my hands and some just for the

occasional sniffin, i have some NPA on the back of my left hand and i have been getting a nice whiff of it every now

and then for hours, several years ago i would not have been able to detect it like 10 minutes after

application.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Its so good you did not lose your sense

of smell, i had several proceedures years back in which i did lose my sense of smell, its not so pleasant, well not

for me anyway because i did not fully regain it for many years and even now it seems that it is still improving, at

least i can distinguish the wonderful odour of my pheromone applications, i even apply pheromones when i am sittin

around at home, not serious application though, usually just test dabs to the back of my hands and some just for the

occasional sniffin, i have some NPA on the back of my left hand and i have been getting a nice whiff of it every now

and then for hours, several years ago i would not have been able to detect it like 10 minutes after

application.
    Hi terry0400-40 that's great that you have your sense of smell now it

must of been awful not to smell anything at all.I put my pheromones on almost every day but they make my hubby quite

horny so I try to scrub it off at the end of the day before he comes home because he is very sexual and easily

turned on and sometimes you know you don't feel like lol and you were on a holiday few weeks ago how was

it? did you have a good time(reading your previous posts I think you had)I'm 31 now and I can tell you my

tastes are changing-in men.I am attracted to even older guys now which I wasn't at all before it's very strange

but in a good way I like it.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by aussiechic View Post
    Hi

terry0400-40 that's great that you have your sense of smell now it must of been awful not to smell anything at

all.I put my pheromones on almost every day but they make my hubby quite horny so I try to scrub it off at the end

of the day before he comes home because he is very sexual and easily turned on and sometimes you know you don't

feel like lol and you were on a holiday few weeks ago how was it? did you have a good time(reading your

previous posts I think you had)I'm 31 now and I can tell you my tastes are changing-in men.I am attracted to

even older guys now which I wasn't at all before it's very strange but in a good way I like

it.
    Yes Aussiechic it was refreshing to have gotten away from Bris

for my Fiji holiday i did not really want to return but here i am.

I know that we dont always feel inspired

to please our partners every time and it is natural and right to look after ourselves and have some exclusively

private time.

I also realize that over the years our taste in the oposite sex does change from time to time

as we are always learning and growing in this expanding universe, yes from time to time i take a look at myself and

wonder exactly who i am or have become and why i desire what i do and is it all a part of my destiny, there are so

many possibilities, but it is all good as it seems that we are given the tools we need on the way through our trials

of learning and becoming the type of beings that we will be, or will it be a journey of perpetual change, i know i

have changed much but at the same time there is something in me which is the real me that i know i shall always

possess.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information