Close

Stranger

Default Ugly Side of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First post and looking for direction. I'm coming from a different point of view than most of the

other posters, I only want to attract one particular woman. My wife! Married for 20 years, wife had complete

hysterectomy about 12 years ago. February this year rec'd most beautiful Valentines day card from here that

contained deep heart felt emotion of love. Four days later wife recieves new type HRT/ Testoternome and estradiol

pellets, supposedly good for 3-6 months. Let's just say these pellets recharged her system CONSIDERABLY! So much

I couldn't keep up. She asked a friend what about "daydreaming" that something in them was more attracting than

real life. April 23 ( about 60 days after pellets) She wants out of the marriage and cringes at the thought of us

spending together. Keep in mind, we have never fought like this before. Strong alpha-female charactoristics

kicking in as well as self-centeredness. Totaly out the norm! She is a 42 yo, white, 5"5', 122 lb well shaped

beauty who has the sex drive through the roof. I'm also on testosternome replacement therapy as I'm 9 years older

than her. She's started wearing more sensous/form fitting clothes to her clinic job and has become very flirty

with the male patients, and has started extensive texting sessions with one of the patients and daughters softball

coach. I know you think affair, however, very strong moral compass.

What can you recommend as have very little

money left over after her buying new clothes and kids?

I don't want to loose the love of my life, I love her

more now than when I asked her to marry me.

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBroque View Post
    First

post and looking for direction. I'm coming from a different point of view than most of the other posters, I only

want to attract one particular woman. My wife! Married for 20 years, wife had complete hysterectomy about 12 years

ago. February this year rec'd most beautiful Valentines day card from here that contained deep heart felt emotion

of love. Four days later wife recieves new type HRT/ Testoternome and estradiol pellets, supposedly good for 3-6

months. Let's just say these pellets recharged her system CONSIDERABLY! So much I couldn't keep up. She asked a

friend what about "daydreaming" that something in them was more attracting than real life. April 23 ( about 60 days

after pellets) She wants out of the marriage and cringes at the thought of us spending together. Keep in mind, we

have never fought like this before. Strong alpha-female charactoristics kicking in as well as self-centeredness.

Totaly out the norm! She is a 42 yo, white, 5"5', 122 lb well shaped beauty who has the sex drive through the

roof. I'm also on testosternome replacement therapy as I'm 9 years older than her. She's started wearing more

sensous/form fitting clothes to her clinic job and has become very flirty with the male patients, and has started

extensive texting sessions with one of the patients and daughters softball coach. I know you think affair, however,

very strong moral compass.

What can you recommend as have very little money left over after her buying new

clothes and kids?

I don't want to loose the love of my life, I love her more now than when I asked her to

marry me.

Why does she have to take those pills? Did the doctor force her to? You're

gonna have a hard time screwing like at 20 year old at mid forties and HRT I tried that and it had nasty side

effects like acne and can even cause cancer if used long term.

It sounds to me like she likes the new her.

You may want to consider using your tongue to satify her to orgasm if your penis can't keep up

HM

Stranger

These aren't pills,

pellets implanted in butt! They have made a world of difference in her ability to enjoy sex again. She's better

than at ANY other point in our relationship, just gotta find a way to keep her "desire" to stay at home and from

being poached from someone who still has there scent going on. There's an interesting read on dr. mercolas site, in

the search block type in "pheromones" , these hormones have changed the way my wife thinks of me. Hell wish I was

still in my forties, 52!

Tongue works well when she lets me, however, nothing like the real thing!

Phero Dude

Default Ultimate penis

You could always

try going to a men's sex clinic. they have injections you can put in your penis before sex that keeps it up and

hard for 45 -60 min stimulation or NOT!

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

These aren't pills, pellets implanted in butt! They have made a world of difference in

her ability to enjoy sex again. She's better than at ANY other point in our relationship, just gotta find a way to

keep her "desire" to stay at home and from being poached from someone who still has there scent going on. There's

an interesting read on dr. mercolas site, in the search block type in "pheromones" , these hormones have changed the

way my wife thinks of me. Hell wish I was still in my forties, 52!

Tongue works well when she lets me, however,

nothing like the real thing!
    There are a good variety of ways and means of

you providing her with the physical fulfillment she requires so this side of the equation may be taken care of with

little worry or concern i am sure you can figre out something so no real drama's

here.

Now when it comes to pheromones you could always add some synthetic

pheromones to enhance your own natural pheromone signature so as to convey to her that you are a hot excited

dominant alpha male, yes pheromones can give this impression, just remember to act the part when you first apply a

good Androstenone pheromone product, this will help reinforce the impresions the woman receives from your pheromone

scent and it will work for you to leave a lasting impression upon her mind that you indeed are still the man, yes

her man.

Look after and be good to her also ask her

what she likes you can accomplish these things with out acting wimpy then all is good, have confidence and faith in

your self and above all just relax during these times of change and realize that all storms pass away and what

remains is the attitude you took during the times of apparent

crises.

Well go on and get yourself a small bottle of Alpha 7 scented, or some NPA

or Primal Instinct.

NPA is good and is designed to be diluted with your favourite cologne at the

ratio of around 1:5.

I personally use Primal Instinct, NPA, Alter Ego, Alpha7, and others not

often discussed on this forum, i dont use them all at once together but i will use one Androstenone product for

several days and then have a days break and then use another of my products this always keeps me fresh and exciting

and i am nearly 60 and my girl loves my pheromones as many times after sniffing up close my application points she

explodes with passion and it really takes little effort to satisfy her completly once the phero scent gets to the

part of her brain that controls the sex urge anything goes.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

What Terry mentioned was

good.

I just would like to add that adding androstenone is either going to be great or really bad depending on

what type of man she is wanting. Since she is receiving testosterone(which is not needed for a women at high rates)

she will be a strong alpha and self centered individual. It comes with the hormone testosterone, also spreading the

seed so to speak will, in other words she now has the desire and intentions to cheat on you. I also recommend since

you are on TRT to make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor so that if estradiol levels rise to rapidly, you can

control it, and this will allow you to have a better since of well being. Trust me elevated estradiol is no fun.

Good chances are since she has a strong mind set in with the unnecessary synthetic testosterone, androstenone will

make things worse, at least high levels of it. I recommend trying a mix of androstenone and androsterone to see how

she responds. NPA is my recommendation of choice of androstenone products. Although A7 carries both androsteone and

androsterone. I wish you and your wife the best.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by THE ALPHA

MALE;220670
    What Terry mentioned was good.

I just would like to add that adding androstenone is either going to

be great or really bad depending on what type of man she is wanting. Since she is receiving testosterone(which is

not needed for a women at high rates) she will be a strong alpha and self centered individual. It comes with the

hormone testosterone, also spreading the seed so to speak will, in other words she now has the desire and intentions

to cheat on you. I also recommend since you are on TRT to make sure you have an aromatase inhibitor so that if

estradiol levels rise to rapidly, you can control it, and this will allow you to have a better since of well being.

Trust me elevated estradiol is no fun. Good chances are since she has a strong mind set in with the unnecessary

synthetic testosterone, androstenone will make things worse, at least high levels of it. I recommend trying a mix of

androstenone and androsterone to see how she responds. NPA is my recommendation of choice of androstenone products.

Although A7 carries both androsteone and androsterone. I wish you and your wife the best.
    Thank you

guys, yes my estrdioal has been running higher than what should, not exactly portraying the alpha-male qualities.

The last two post seem to grasp at the direction and point I'm at. Yes she is very self-centered now, totaly out

of character from the past few years. I've attempted to talk to her doc but seems to be siding more with her that

test values are in optimum ranges. However doc has only known her for 10 months verses my 21 years. Thanks for the

advice, now to decide what to order and use while I try to keep her from doing something we'll both regret.

Thanks,

Journeyman

Thank you guys, yes my estrdioal has been running higher than what should, not exactly

portraying the alpha-male qualities. The last two post seem to grasp at the direction and point I'm at. Yes she is

very self-centered now, totaly out of character from the past few years. I've attempted to talk to her doc but

seems to be siding more with her that test values are in optimum ranges. However doc has only known her for 10

months verses my 21 years. Thanks for the advice, now to decide what to order and use while I try to keep her from

doing something we'll both regret. Thanks,
    If you know the time of the month she ovulates, that is when

you should use NPA, other than that Alpha 7 would suit you better in my opinion along reassurance in

yourself.

Stranger

MALE;220677
    If you know the time of the month she ovulates, that is when you should use NPA, other than that Alpha 7

would suit you better in my opinion along reassurance in yourself.
    Unfortunately with a complete

hysterectomy (SP?) no ovulation or her natural hormones produced. You still have given directions I think I can use

as her current hormone levels remind me of before when she was ovulating , volumptious, and aroused.

Thanks

Journeyman

Unfortunately with a complete hysterectomy (SP?) no ovulation or her natural hormones

produced. You still have given directions I think I can use as her current hormone levels remind me of before when

she was ovulating , volumptious, and aroused.

Thanks
    If she is in the arousal state, androstenone

should work well, unfortunately women are a tad complex. She might feel your sexual dominance as a threat and it may

cause further issues, hopefully that is not the case.

Stranger

NPA and A7 on just ordered.

Now to learn hers/mine dosing!

TIA

Feeling some moral reluctance in ordering product; however, mones got me

in this mess maybe mones can help get me out!

Phero Dude

Default Difficulty understanding logic

NPA and A7 on just ordered. Now to learn hers/mine dosing!

TIA

Feeling

some moral reluctance in ordering product; however, mones got me in this mess maybe mones can help get me

out!
    I don't quite understand the logic here. NPA A7 will only make her more attracted to you but

they may not make you get it up any more times with her.

if she's already getting it from you she's

already attracted. It sounds to me like a libido issue.

Perhaps you should have a talk with her about how

you feel about her flirting with other guys.

NPA may make her more horny for you or bitch at you. In either

case how is that supposed to help you get it up more for her?

A7 is a dominant vibe. You may be able to

control her more because of the rone.

Do you hit the gym? Are you in good shape? Do you take supplements

for libido?

You mention HRT -- i tried that and I'm glad I stopped. I had horrible acne and it can cause

cancer long term.

Sometimes if you flirt with other women she may feel like she's going to lose you and try

harder to please you and forget her fantasies. if done wrong this can backfire on you

too.

HM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    I

don't quite understand the logic here. NPA A7 will only make her more attracted to you but they may not make you

get it up any more times with her.

That's the thing, She's lost the attraction/Love! Virge of

splitting up! Would have already happened if not for children. Dr. implanted T and E, her lab values come back in

the optimum range but have got her libido so juiced up she can't think straight. Apparently high T promotes,

fantisizing/daydreaming, real life/(Me) can't compare, now bossy, pushy, agressive, quick tempered, heated times

between children, very self-centered.

if she's already getting it from you she's already attracted

(DEAD TO ME, LOVE DIED). It sounds to me like a libido issue.

Perhaps you should have a talk

with her about how you feel about her flirting with other guys.

NPA may make her more horny for you or bitch at

you. In either case how is that supposed to help you get it up more for her?

A7 is a dominant vibe. You may be

able to control her more because of the rone.

Do you hit the gym? Are you in good shape? Do you take supplements

for libido? Have joined gym and she has made positive comments to results; however, if my libido was

through the roof, I'd still be in the mostly current state, "Cut-off!"

You mention HRT -- i tried that

and I'm glad I stopped. I had horrible acne and it can cause cancer long term.

Sometimes if you flirt with

other women she may feel like she's going to lose you and try harder to please you and forget her fantasies

(I WISH!). if done wrong this can backfire on you too. She has pretty well written me

and our marriage off.

HM
    My responses are in "Red"

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

My responses are in "Red"
    You have worked

hard at this, now live each day as it comes, do whatever you can then let it be, enjoy that which is good and be

thankfull for what you have.

We sometimes resist

the conditions that fate has given us and with this resistance fate gives us even more of the same up until sutch

time as we accept and with acceptance comes that which is necessary for our continued growth wellbeing and

peace.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

Based on what you have

told me these pheromones will send a message but if she is set on her ways, it may not change the result. There is

nothing wrong with morals, just realize that if you are trying to keep your marriage alive and she is not, then you

should not beat yourself over it. Not sure what your beliefs are, but I am a believer of God, and I know that God

made us to use both PRIMAL and rational instincts, due to the suppressive nature of society; people fail to

understand that.

Stranger

MALE;220691
    Based on what you have told me these pheromones will send a message but if she is set on her ways, it

may not change the result. There is nothing wrong with morals, just realize that if you are trying to keep your

marriage alive and she is not, then you should not beat yourself over it. Not sure what your beliefs are, but I am a

believer of God, and I know that God made us to use both PRIMAL and rational instincts, due to the suppressive

nature of society; people fail to understand that.
    Both of us are believers, I've told her this is just

a "Test" something we are going through, indicating there is an end. My God already knows the outcome and what my

wife is wanting does not pass the test of His desires.

I am embarassed at our behavior and the message being

sent to our children.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    You have worked hard at this, now live each day as

it comes, do whatever you can then let it be, enjoy that which is good and be thankfully for what you have.

We sometimes resist the conditions that fate has

given us and with this resistance fate gives us even more of the same up until such time as we accept and with

acceptance comes that which is necessary for our continued growth wellbeing and

peace.
    Very profound and well versed, but I feel as though we are part of a bigger

picture and we are going through this to help somebody else in the future, all things perceived as problems and

setbacks have served to make her better in the current place in life. Had these events not happened (w/me) she

would not be at this place in life, of helping others with their hormones.

Journeyman

Both of us are believers, I've told her this is just a "Test" something we are going

through, indicating there is an end. My God already knows the outcome and what my wife is wanting does not pass the

test of His desires.

I am embarassed at our behavior and the message being sent to our children.
    No

need to be embarrassed since no one is perfect, if anything this educational for your children. They will learn what

to and not to do in a relationship, you should advise them of your mistakes, that is what I would do in that

situation.

Stranger

MALE;220684
    If she is in the arousal state, androstenone should work well, unfortunately women are a tad complex.

She might feel your sexual dominance as a threat and it may cause further issues, hopefully that is not the

case.
    It was either the comment I made to her folks last week or the Alpha-7 (ONE DROP neck

rear) ..... she slept in the spare bedroom...

Should have picked up some liquid trust, marriage therapy in a

bottle as I read on another site.

Still have NPA to try, any suggestions?

Journeyman

It was either the comment I made to her folks last week or the Alpha-7 (ONE DROP neck

rear) ..... she slept in the spare bedroom...

Should have picked up some liquid trust, marriage therapy in a

bottle as I read on another site.

Still have NPA to try, any suggestions?
    NPA does have a secret

ingredient, and its THE ONLY none product, that I can lightly (1 dab) dose and not have severe ghost reactions. I

have girls run and cry for help when wearing none products. Liquid trust does not last long because of the air's

effect on the molecules of oxycotin, it will only last 30 minutes. You could also try using some WAGG with the NPA,

since WAGG contains Nol which makes you appear younger and easier to talk to.
    What were reactions throughout the

day when you wore A7?

Stranger

Noticed NO effect, on

anybody. Even at the mall let the lady at the perfume counter smell, said it smelled good, however, no what I would

call a hit.

Get a hair cut in a bit, try another time.

Thread Information