Close

Phero Dude

Default Look at all the chikara edge threads but couldn't find the answer to this question...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If i wear 2 sprays of chikara scented (which seems to have been

working for me ever since I switched medications) and 1 dab of edge do I need any additional cover?

I love

the chikara smell, and don't want to cover edge with anything else unless absolutely necessary.

Since the

secret ingredients in edge have always effected me I want to take no chances placing it close to my nose.

Any

key spots a dab should be applied to in such a way chikara will still cover it? If I apply under armits I'm

concerned there will be no diffusion. I've always heard the chest is the best area to apply it.

i could of

got both unscented but I think the cool vanilla scent is really what makes chikara stand out and I don't want to

mix it with D&G colognes for fear the mix of scents may produce unpleasant odor.

I was thinking 2 sprays

chilara to side of neck , and 1 dab of edge to upper chest. The vanilla scent may cover a single dab since its

within vicinity and chest is best area for diffusion. I'm blood type O and very hairy. I figure I don't need to

much edge as I'll OD anyways. What do you guys think?

HM

I put all the pheromones I use

on my forearms. It seems to work out well for me. Sometimes I'll rub my arms through my hair for better

dispersal.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information