Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Exclamation Another fellowman in distress!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

people

I was wondering if you could help a fellowman in distress. I recently got myself some C7 (Spray), since

I'd read through the forums that it's heaven to some young guys (I'm 20, hispanic male.) It, however, has done

nothing. I decided to try what was usually recomended with it, 2-3 sprays on pulse-spots, but nothing. I also tried

applying less, nothing. I even tried to OD myself in it (7-8 sprays on clothing and pulse-spots), but nothing.

People don't seem friendlier, nor do they try to get away from me. It's as if I were exactly the same. I don't

know if I should keep trying it as a standalone, or if I should just combine it with some NPA, since I apparently

can't od myself. I'd appreciate any help from you, my most experienced brethren in mones. Thanks

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Ducard0 View Post
    Hello

people

I was wondering if you could help a fellowman in distress. I recently got myself some C7 (Spray), since

I'd read through the forums that it's heaven to some young guys (I'm 20, hispanic male.) It, however, has done

nothing. I decided to try what was usually recomended with it, 2-3 sprays on pulse-spots, but nothing. I also tried

applying less, nothing. I even tried to OD myself in it (7-8 sprays on clothing and pulse-spots), but nothing.

People don't seem friendlier, nor do they try to get away from me. It's as if I were exactly the same. I don't

know if I should keep trying it as a standalone, or if I should just combine it with some NPA, since I apparently

can't od myself. I'd appreciate any help from you, my most experienced brethren in mones.

Thanks
    Dont panic all is well, if you have NPA thats fine, if not

then a bottle of TE would be a good investment and one small spray layered underneath the neck from ear to ear will

do with one spray of C7 to throat and just run with this for awhile to settle in as your phero signature.

If no TE then NPA is great stuff i love it, a

little really goes a long way for a guy your age so a small dab layered and spread out well below each ear

pulsepoint should do it for you, take your time and work with your new phero signature and it will all come together

so relax be your own man have fun and enjoy your self.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Dont panic all is well, if you have NPA thats fine,

if not then a bottle of TE would be a good investment and one small spray layered underneath the neck from ear to

ear will do with one spray of C7 to throat and just run with this for awhile to settle in as your phero signature.

If no TE then NPA is great stuff i love it, a

little really goes a long way for a guy your age so a small dab layered and spread out well below each ear

pulsepoint should do it for you, take your time and work with your new phero signature and it will all come together

so relax be your own man have fun and enjoy your self.
    Hey, Terry

You

truly are the man. I will do just as you said (as soon as my NPA arrives, that's for sure). Anyway, I wanted to ask

you: Do you think TE will get me sexual reactions or merely social? Thanks, brother.

Hey,

Terry

You truly are the man. I will do just as you said (as soon as my NPA arrives, that's for sure). Anyway, I

wanted to ask you: Do you think TE will get me sexual reactions or merely social? Thanks,

brother.
    Sure thing Ducard0 you can rely on TE to elicit some good sexual

reactions, i have used the Sandelwood fragrance version, and TE is manufactured by the same maker of NPA it also has

the exact pheromone formulation that is in NPA.

TE

is less concentrated than NPA but you get more in the bottle so you can use a full spray which will give you around

12 mcg of pheromones.

To get 12 mcg of pheromones

from NPA then you would have to use around 1.5 drops.

Each of these products will give you close enough to equal value for your

money so its your chioce whatever product suits you.

NPA is designed to be used as an additive to be mixed with cologne at the

ratio of around 1 drop NPA to 5 drops cologne, many use it this way and there are others who get good hits by

choosing to use it dabbed or dropped from the bottle.

We are all different in the natural pheromone signature we possess and

therefore some users will get the desired results with using several small dabs of NPA and there are others who are

older ( like myself ) who get better hits using drops of NPA rather than dabs.

A drop of NPA when used alone and spread out over the surface of the skin

does not cover a great deal of space and therefore the concentrated pheromones are clinging together in a small area

and this is the reason that sometimes the pheromones from this type of application do not diffuse into the air at a

sufficient rate to be totally effective, and this is the reason that it is designed to be used with a cologne so as

that this way the combination of the cologne and the drop of NPA can actually be spread out upon the surface of the

skin so as to cover a greater area and have a greater rate of pheromone diffusion and thus optimum performance and

better hits.

TE is easy to use and is good for new

phero users because one spray gives a good coverage area upon the skin surface and it also contains sufficient

pheromones to be effective. so therefore like a small 1/2 spray for really young guys, one full spray for 20 to 25 s

over 25 s use 2 to 3 sprays, i am close to 60 and would use 4 sprays for a night out on the prowl.

I get pretty good results with my favourite NPA i

will first have a couple of sprays of cologne around my gills ( neck ) and then i apply a drop on both neck

pulsepoints under my ears and down the jawline with another drop on chin spread downwards.

For me NPA is a balanced product with each drop from

my personal pheromone dropper giving me 4 mcg of the best Androstenone and 4 mcg of attraction pheromones which give

the Androstenone component an attractive mysterious edge.

The thing i really like about NPA is that its a no

fuss application for an experienced user just a few sprays from one of my favourite colognes and then a few drops

NPA around the neck and i am out ready for action, the new boxed NPA its really good shit man i really like the

staying power of this and the Androstenone quality is as good as it gets yeah i hope they keep up the quality

control on this juice because its an outstanding product.

Stranger

Sure thing Ducard0 you can rely on TE to elicit some

good sexual reactions, i have used the Sandelwood fragrance version, and TE is manufactured by the same maker of NPA

it also has the exact pheromone formulation that is in NPA.

TE is less concentrated than NPA but you get more in the bottle so you can

use a full spray which will give you around 12 mcg of pheromones.

To get 12 mcg of pheromones from NPA then you would have to use around 1.5

drops.

Each of these products will give you close

enough to equal value for your money so its your chioce whatever product suits you.

NPA is designed to be used as an additive to be mixed with cologne at the

ratio of around 1 drop NPA to 5 drops cologne, many use it this way and there are others who get good hits by

choosing to use it dabbed or dropped from the bottle.

We are all different in the natural pheromone signature we possess and

therefore some users will get the desired results with using several small dabs of NPA and there are others who are

older ( like myself ) who get better hits using drops of NPA rather than dabs.

A drop of NPA when used alone and spread out over the surface of the skin

does not cover a great deal of space and therefore the concentrated pheromones are clinging together in a small area

and this is the reason that sometimes the pheromones from this type of application do not diffuse into the air at a

sufficient rate to be totally effective, and this is the reason that it is designed to be used with a cologne so as

that this way the combination of the cologne and the drop of NPA can actually be spread out upon the surface of the

skin so as to cover a greater area and have a greater rate of pheromone diffusion and thus optimum performance and

better hits.

TE is easy to use and is good for new

phero users because one spray gives a good coverage area upon the skin surface and it also contains sufficient

pheromones to be effective. so therefore like a small 1/2 spray for really young guys, one full spray for 20 to 25 s

over 25 s use 2 to 3 sprays, i am close to 60 and would use 4 sprays for a night out on the prowl.

I get pretty good results with my favourite NPA i

will first have a couple of sprays of cologne around my gills ( neck ) and then i apply a drop on both neck

pulsepoints under my ears and down the jawline with another drop on chin spread downwards.

For me NPA is a balanced product with each drop from my personal pheromone

dropper giving me 4 mcg of the best Androstenone and 4 mcg of attraction pheromones which give the Androstenone

component an attractive mysterious edge.

The thing

i really like about NPA is that its a no fuss application for an experienced user just a few sprays from one of my

favourite colognes and then a few drops NPA around the neck and i am out ready for action, the new boxed NPA its

really good shit man i really like the staying power of this and the Androstenone quality is as good as it gets yeah

i hope they keep up the quality control on this juice because its an outstanding product.

You're the man, Terry! Thanks a lot.

Stranger

Default Another question

Hey, Terry.

I don't know if this'll reach you, but I'm sort of desperate. I've been trying chikara and NPA as standalones,

together, different mixes, and I haven't got ONE hit! I'm starting to think these things just don't work for me.

I'm getting TE sandalwood just as you said, but I really have low hopes. Perhaps there's something I'm doing

wrong. I don't think I have odded myself. Perhaps I'm using too little. I've used like a spray of chikara on the

neck, and two or three dabs of NPA on top of that. Perhaps I'm not covering enough area (at least that's what I

though). So I diluted it just the way you recomended in my cologne and it still was futile. No matter how much

cologne I use, I don't see reactions from anyone. Well, that's note entirely true. The first combo I told you

worked once, just once, with a teacher (female, of course) who's like 60. I don't want to get old ladies in my

life, at least not the way NPA get's ladies in your life. Could you please help me. I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks

Hey,

Terry.

I don't know if this'll reach you, but I'm sort of desperate. I've been trying chikara and NPA as

standalones, together, different mixes, and I haven't got ONE hit! I'm starting to think these things just don't

work for me. I'm getting TE sandalwood just as you said, but I really have low hopes. Perhaps there's something

I'm doing wrong. I don't think I have odded myself. Perhaps I'm using too little. I've used like a spray of

chikara on the neck, and two or three dabs of NPA on top of that. Perhaps I'm not covering enough area (at least

that's what I though). So I diluted it just the way you recomended in my cologne and it still was futile. No matter

how much cologne I use, I don't see reactions from anyone. Well, that's note entirely true. The first combo I told

you worked once, just once, with a teacher (female, of course) who's like 60. I don't want to get old ladies in my

life, at least not the way NPA get's ladies in your life. Could you please help me. I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks
    Ok this is what i do i use 4 drops and seeing as you are only 1/3

of my age do apply one drop of NPA just below each each ear in the jaw bone crease and spread the drops out well and

then cover each with a spray of your favourite

cologne.

I cant really say much about Chikara because it did not ever do anything for

me no matter what i did with it, the only advice i can give regarding it is to apply one spray between your wrist

pulsepoints, but first see how your NPA application works out as i have mentioned above and then when you have

established a reference point with the NPA apps you may consider combining it with the Chikara wrist application

method.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stranger

Default Thank you, Terry

You know? I

think it did work. It was very subtle, though. They said NPA was the strongest thing out there... So I don't know,

perhaps mones aren't for me. Still going to give it a try with Sandalwood. I'd love for these things to work,

buddy. Guess I haven't had the right touch at applying it. Anyway, thanks for all the help, man. You're the

best.

You

know? I think it did work. It was very subtle, though. They said NPA was the strongest thing out there... So I

don't know, perhaps mones aren't for me. Still going to give it a try with Sandalwood. I'd love for these things

to work, buddy. Guess I haven't had the right touch at applying it. Anyway, thanks for all the help, man. You're

the best.
    Ducard0 hey dont give up on the NPA and C7 because if they are

not firing just right for you at this time they certainly will at some stage so keep them safe for future

experimentation.

Also if you have not tried Scent of Eros i reccomend that you give it a go

as it may be just the softener that you need, also its good with NPA, i recon you could order a handfull of the SOE

gel packets, their not expensive, these gel packets are not bad, and i have had some really good attraction hits

with this juice from time to time when i have been chic fishing, so see how they go, its been awhile so actually i

will use 1/2 one tomorrow, i usually like to use a full one for a good solid 6 or 7 hours of action, but i will only

be out for two hours tomorrow, and maby a few dabs NPA to my chin tip just to let the world know that i am alive and

firing on all cylinders

perhaps mones

aren't for me. Still going to give it a try with Sandalwood. I'd love for these things to work, buddy. Guess I

haven't had the right touch at applying it.
    Try TE/m gel packs - they can be very effective. Apply half

of a TE/m gel pack on the neck, & make sure that you get close to women to let them smell the 'mones. Women like

them - maybe it is the fresh fragrance as well as the 'mones. The gel packs can be sealed afterwards with a paper

clip to keep them airtight.

I would recommend that you try TE/m gel packs for $10.

Stranger

Thumbs up Thanks guys

Hey, guys!

I

really want to thank you both for your great counsel. I'll try both your advices. I'm willing to give 'mones one

last try. Thanks for all the support, and sorry for not answering earlier. Be back to tell you the results.

Stranger

Default Finally

And I don't mean:

"Finally, mones worked!", I mean: "Finally, que bottle I ordered months ago arrived!" I'll give my new bottled TE a

try. Will keep in mind your advices. Be back to tell you guys how it went.

And I

don't mean: "Finally, mones worked!", I mean: "Finally, que bottle I ordered months ago arrived!" I'll give my new

bottled TE a try. Will keep in mind your advices. Be back to tell you guys how it

went.
    I have some decent results at times with TE gel pks when using

around 1/4 and spread it out well around my

gills.

Bottled Chikara and bottled TE are my least favourite products, i even get

better results with Perception gel, using a half pack.

I get good overall results using a drop or two of Primal Instinct ylang

ylang, sometimes nothing to note when using this juice but every once in awhile its magic will score high with sutch

an amazing hit that i just can not deny for a second the result of my good daddy PI

Yeah when you start and see the pheromones doing their shit man you will

have a broad grin from ear to ear, i call this my phero grin and usually thinking at the same time "the poor girl

didn't stand a chance"

Its the grin that wakes me up

and reminds me that i have applied pheromones because i have been using them so long that i apply and then forget

that they are there as i go about day in day out, week after week, year after year.

You will get to learn what favourite colognes to use so as to enhance the

whole phero effect, on others and also self effects, usually when i get a good combo on something that i really like

the smell of i certainly notice others having their attention drawn to it also.
    Attached Images Attached Images

@ Terry I still like using

Angel as my number one cologne. Have you tried B Angel? It has a good scent to it. It's totally different from

Angel. I get lots of compliments when I use it. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Stranger

@Ducard0

There is a chance you

might be too young for the kind of products you selected. Before disregarding mones altogether follow Terry's

advice when you get the chance and try SOE and/or any other rone heavy product.

There is always the chance that

you might have to work on your attitude as mones by themselves will only enhance your already standing attitude.

I also find the ylang ylang PI good

for every day use. Yeah, just a little when I'm busy with work etc. Seems to be a mood lifter somehow. Ylang

ylang is supposed to be good for mood in general.

Can someone describe the scent of Angel?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    @

Terry I still like using Angel as my number one cologne. Have you tried B Angel? It has a good scent to it. It's

totally different from Angel. I get lots of compliments when I use it. Sorry to hijack the

thread.
    Sorry 4 late reply but i'm not getting email notifications

from the forum, don't know why ?

Yes my friend i have tried B men i like it but it doesant have much staying

power on me, so to me its not as enduring as A men.

Your always welcome coming in on this thread or any that i have posted feel

free your a good bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I also find

the ylang ylang PI good for every day use. Yeah, just a little when I'm busy with work etc. Seems to be a mood

lifter somehow. Ylang ylang is supposed to be good for mood in general.

Can someone describe the scent of

Angel?
    Angel Cologne is sweet, chocolatey very masculine and strong-you either love it or hate it!

It's very long lasting scent. More than three sprays it can be overpowering. At two sprays I get tons of

compliments. Works really well with my A-7,SOE etc. Maybe Terry can give a better description he likes Angel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I also

find the ylang ylang PI good for every day use. Yeah, just a little when I'm busy with work etc. Seems to be a mood

lifter somehow. Ylang ylang is supposed to be good for mood in general.

Can someone describe the scent of

Angel?
    Angel Men, the first perfume for men by Thierry Mugler, offers an unexpected shock of woody and fiery

notes. When creating Angel Men, Thierry Mugler was inspired by a vision of an imaginary hero moving through a

legendary universe in which past, present and future merge. Notes include Lavender, Bergamote, Helional, Peppermint,

Fresh Roasted Coffe, Patchouli, Styrax, Caramel, Tonka Bean, Musk, Vanilla, Hint of Chocolate.

Has anyone used Angel 'Pure

Coffee' edt? Sounds good enough to eat.

Desc. - 'Angel for Men is a rich, gourmand scent. Pure Coffee takes

this deeper and richer, mixing coffee and chocolate. Fragrance Notes: Gourmet coffee beans, Musk, Moss, Cedar,

Vetiver and Patchouli.'

the chocolate and patchouli

are so dominant in this fragrance...I can not stand patchouli in high doses..i cant wear angel,smelling it brings

negative vibes to me..one spray would last literally 3 days...If you guys like sweet scents but find angel over

sweet to be worn as a fragrance try rochas man (even though I am not fan of it or Valentino V ( my favorite) and it

mix well with A7 and with TE gel packs..and women love it ...oh i forgot my all time favorite which is givenchy

xeryus rouge this is a real chick magnet it acts like pheromones without mones i dont normally tell my friends about

it and its effects on ladies to keep it my own secret but im revealing it here because you guys are far in other

countries :P

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood View Post
    the

chocolate and patchouli are so dominant in this fragrance...I can not stand patchouli in high doses..i cant wear

angel,smelling it brings negative vibes to me..one spray would last literally 3 days...If you guys like sweet scents

but find angel over sweet to be worn as a fragrance try rochas man (even though I am not fan of it or Valentino V (

my favorite) and it mix well with A7 and with TE gel packs..and women love it ...oh i forgot my all time favorite

which is givenchy xeryus rouge this is a real chick magnet it acts like pheromones without mones i dont normally

tell my friends about it and its effects on ladies to keep it my own secret but im revealing it here because you

guys are far in other countries :P
    What kind of scent is givenchy xeryus rouge?

its a RED scent ..its good

for evening and romantic wear...It doesnt smell like anything else to compare it with it. its a bit sweet and

fruity, and at the same time its peperry and luxirious..some ppl find it close to dunhill desire but i cant find any

similiraty...whenever i wear it , my date start to sniff me like a dog lol... you might not like it but for some

reason women will do

its a

RED scent ..its good for evening and romantic wear...It doesnt smell like anything else to compare it with it. its a

bit sweet and fruity, and at the same time its peperry and luxirious..some ppl find it close to dunhill desire but i

cant find any similiraty...whenever i wear it , my date start to sniff me like a dog lol... you might not like it

but for some reason women will do
    Ok thanks. I'll have to go and see if I can find a bottle so I can

smell it.

its a RED scent ..its good for evening and romantic wear...It doesnt smell like anything

else to compare it with it. its a bit sweet and fruity, and at the same time its peperry and luxirious..some ppl

find it close to dunhill desire but i cant find any similiraty...whenever i wear it , my date start to sniff me like

a dog lol... you might not like it but for some reason women will do
    Yeh thanks for that Purple, and I

agree with that last line, men should wear what the ladies like us to wear, not what we think smells nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    What kind

of scent is givenchy xeryus rouge?
    I had some of this a while back & it smelt of strawberries (with a

hint of musk behind it). An intriguing scent. It came in a dark red glass bottle. I probably should have given it

more of a chance.

Journeyman

Try JB#1, it usually seems

to work with people who have this issue. Nothing else worked for me either. TE does get reaction from men as they

think "I'm the man", I don't care much for that reaction. I now have a fiancee so not much use for it when it

comes to attracting women.

-The Bat

its a

RED scent ..its good for evening and romantic wear...It doesnt smell like anything else to compare it with it. its a

bit sweet and fruity, and at the same time its peperry and luxirious..some ppl find it close to dunhill desire but i

cant find any similiraty...whenever i wear it , my date start to sniff me like a dog lol... you might not like it

but for some reason women will do
    Got a chance to sample this today. It has a awesome scent once it

dries down oh my lol. It's kinda fruity at first but masculine the dry down is when it does it's thing. One spray

on the back of my hand (rubbed both hands together) 6 hours later I can still smell it. I had to go to two different

stores before I found it. The ladies at both stores said they can hardly keep it in stock. I'm going to order this

soon as I get some extra cash. Just from that one spray I got a couple of compliments.

Created in 1995 by Givenchy, Xeryus Rouge cologne for men is a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: bergamot, fougere and lemon. The middle notes are: amber, melon and orange and the base of the fragrance is: kumquat, pimento and cedar. Xeryus Rouge cologne by Givenchy is recommended for daytime use.

Created in 1995 by Givenchy, Xeryus Rouge cologne for men is a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance Notes: bergamot, fougere and lemon. The middle notes are: amber, melon and orange and the base of the fragrance is: kumquat, pimento and cedar. Xeryus Rouge cologne by Givenchy is recommended for daytime use.
    I ordered this cologne. I have been using it for a while and the women love it so I wear it lol. I still like Angel/m the best. I wear Angel/m mostly for romantic and evening settings.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information