Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Exclamation Another fellowman in distress!

Hello

people

I was wondering if you could help a fellowman in distress. I recently got myself some C7 (Spray), since

I'd read through the forums that it's heaven to some young guys (I'm 20, hispanic male.) It, however, has done

nothing. I decided to try what was usually recomended with it, 2-3 sprays on pulse-spots, but nothing. I also tried

applying less, nothing. I even tried to OD myself in it (7-8 sprays on clothing and pulse-spots), but nothing.

People don't seem friendlier, nor do they try to get away from me. It's as if I were exactly the same. I don't

know if I should keep trying it as a standalone, or if I should just combine it with some NPA, since I apparently

can't od myself. I'd appreciate any help from you, my most experienced brethren in mones. Thanks

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Ducard0 View Post
    Hello

people

I was wondering if you could help a fellowman in distress. I recently got myself some C7 (Spray), since

I'd read through the forums that it's heaven to some young guys (I'm 20, hispanic male.) It, however, has done

nothing. I decided to try what was usually recomended with it, 2-3 sprays on pulse-spots, but nothing. I also tried

applying less, nothing. I even tried to OD myself in it (7-8 sprays on clothing and pulse-spots), but nothing.

People don't seem friendlier, nor do they try to get away from me. It's as if I were exactly the same. I don't

know if I should keep trying it as a standalone, or if I should just combine it with some NPA, since I apparently

can't od myself. I'd appreciate any help from you, my most experienced brethren in mones.

Thanks
    Dont panic all is well, if you have NPA thats fine, if not

then a bottle of TE would be a good investment and one small spray layered underneath the neck from ear to ear will

do with one spray of C7 to throat and just run with this for awhile to settle in as your phero signature.

If no TE then NPA is great stuff i love it, a

little really goes a long way for a guy your age so a small dab layered and spread out well below each ear

pulsepoint should do it for you, take your time and work with your new phero signature and it will all come together

so relax be your own man have fun and enjoy your self.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Dont panic all is well, if you have NPA thats fine,

if not then a bottle of TE would be a good investment and one small spray layered underneath the neck from ear to

ear will do with one spray of C7 to throat and just run with this for awhile to settle in as your phero signature.

If no TE then NPA is great stuff i love it, a

little really goes a long way for a guy your age so a small dab layered and spread out well below each ear

pulsepoint should do it for you, take your time and work with your new phero signature and it will all come together

so relax be your own man have fun and enjoy your self.
    Hey, Terry

You

truly are the man. I will do just as you said (as soon as my NPA arrives, that's for sure). Anyway, I wanted to ask

you: Do you think TE will get me sexual reactions or merely social? Thanks, brother.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Ducard0 View Post
    Hey,

Terry

You truly are the man. I will do just as you said (as soon as my NPA arrives, that's for sure). Anyway, I

wanted to ask you: Do you think TE will get me sexual reactions or merely social? Thanks,

brother.
    Sure thing Ducard0 you can rely on TE to elicit some good sexual

reactions, i have used the Sandelwood fragrance version, and TE is manufactured by the same maker of NPA it also has

the exact pheromone formulation that is in NPA.

TE

is less concentrated than NPA but you get more in the bottle so you can use a full spray which will give you around

12 mcg of pheromones.

To get 12 mcg of pheromones

from NPA then you would have to use around 1.5 drops.

Each of these products will give you close enough to equal value for your

money so its your chioce whatever product suits you.

NPA is designed to be used as an additive to be mixed with cologne at the

ratio of around 1 drop NPA to 5 drops cologne, many use it this way and there are others who get good hits by

choosing to use it dabbed or dropped from the bottle.

We are all different in the natural pheromone signature we possess and

therefore some users will get the desired results with using several small dabs of NPA and there are others who are

older ( like myself ) who get better hits using drops of NPA rather than dabs.

A drop of NPA when used alone and spread out over the surface of the skin

does not cover a great deal of space and therefore the concentrated pheromones are clinging together in a small area

and this is the reason that sometimes the pheromones from this type of application do not diffuse into the air at a

sufficient rate to be totally effective, and this is the reason that it is designed to be used with a cologne so as

that this way the combination of the cologne and the drop of NPA can actually be spread out upon the surface of the

skin so as to cover a greater area and have a greater rate of pheromone diffusion and thus optimum performance and

better hits.

TE is easy to use and is good for new

phero users because one spray gives a good coverage area upon the skin surface and it also contains sufficient

pheromones to be effective. so therefore like a small 1/2 spray for really young guys, one full spray for 20 to 25 s

over 25 s use 2 to 3 sprays, i am close to 60 and would use 4 sprays for a night out on the prowl.

I get pretty good results with my favourite NPA i

will first have a couple of sprays of cologne around my gills ( neck ) and then i apply a drop on both neck

pulsepoints under my ears and down the jawline with another drop on chin spread downwards.

For me NPA is a balanced product with each drop from

my personal pheromone dropper giving me 4 mcg of the best Androstenone and 4 mcg of attraction pheromones which give

the Androstenone component an attractive mysterious edge.

The thing i really like about NPA is that its a no

fuss application for an experienced user just a few sprays from one of my favourite colognes and then a few drops

NPA around the neck and i am out ready for action, the new boxed NPA its really good shit man i really like the

staying power of this and the Androstenone quality is as good as it gets yeah i hope they keep up the quality

control on this juice because its an outstanding product.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Sure thing Ducard0 you can rely on TE to elicit some

good sexual reactions, i have used the Sandelwood fragrance version, and TE is manufactured by the same maker of NPA

it also has the exact pheromone formulation that is in NPA.

TE is less concentrated than NPA but you get more in the bottle so you can

use a full spray which will give you around 12 mcg of pheromones.

To get 12 mcg of pheromones from NPA then you would have to use around 1.5

drops.

Each of these products will give you close

enough to equal value for your money so its your chioce whatever product suits you.

NPA is designed to be used as an additive to be mixed with cologne at the

ratio of around 1 drop NPA to 5 drops cologne, many use it this way and there are others who get good hits by

choosing to use it dabbed or dropped from the bottle.

We are all different in the natural pheromone signature we possess and

therefore some users will get the desired results with using several small dabs of NPA and there are others who are

older ( like myself ) who get better hits using drops of NPA rather than dabs.

A drop of NPA when used alone and spread out over the surface of the skin

does not cover a great deal of space and therefore the concentrated pheromones are clinging together in a small area

and this is the reason that sometimes the pheromones from this type of application do not diffuse into the air at a

sufficient rate to be totally effective, and this is the reason that it is designed to be used with a cologne so as

that this way the combination of the cologne and the drop of NPA can actually be spread out upon the surface of the

skin so as to cover a greater area and have a greater rate of pheromone diffusion and thus optimum performance and

better hits.

TE is easy to use and is good for new

phero users because one spray gives a good coverage area upon the skin surface and it also contains sufficient

pheromones to be effective. so therefore like a small 1/2 spray for really young guys, one full spray for 20 to 25 s

over 25 s use 2 to 3 sprays, i am close to 60 and would use 4 sprays for a night out on the prowl.

I get pretty good results with my favourite NPA i

will first have a couple of sprays of cologne around my gills ( neck ) and then i apply a drop on both neck

pulsepoints under my ears and down the jawline with another drop on chin spread downwards.

For me NPA is a balanced product with each drop from my personal pheromone

dropper giving me 4 mcg of the best Androstenone and 4 mcg of attraction pheromones which give the Androstenone

component an attractive mysterious edge.

The thing

i really like about NPA is that its a no fuss application for an experienced user just a few sprays from one of my

favourite colognes and then a few drops NPA around the neck and i am out ready for action, the new boxed NPA its

really good shit man i really like the staying power of this and the Androstenone quality is as good as it gets yeah

i hope they keep up the quality control on this juice because its an outstanding product.

You're the man, Terry! Thanks a lot.

Stranger

Default Another question

Hey, Terry.

I don't know if this'll reach you, but I'm sort of desperate. I've been trying chikara and NPA as standalones,

together, different mixes, and I haven't got ONE hit! I'm starting to think these things just don't work for me.

I'm getting TE sandalwood just as you said, but I really have low hopes. Perhaps there's something I'm doing

wrong. I don't think I have odded myself. Perhaps I'm using too little. I've used like a spray of chikara on the

neck, and two or three dabs of NPA on top of that. Perhaps I'm not covering enough area (at least that's what I

though). So I diluted it just the way you recomended in my cologne and it still was futile. No matter how much

cologne I use, I don't see reactions from anyone. Well, that's note entirely true. The first combo I told you

worked once, just once, with a teacher (female, of course) who's like 60. I don't want to get old ladies in my

life, at least not the way NPA get's ladies in your life. Could you please help me. I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks

Thread Information