Close

Thread: first time user

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default first time user

hi all, new

pheromone user here and after reading the forum for a couple weeks i decided to try the scented soe and te gel

packs. about me, i'm 50, italian,6 ft 180 lbs. have had mostly longer term relationships with a few 1-2 night

stands thrown in recently. i'm pretty quiet from the start until i get to know a woman and can say i never had

complains sexually. the hardest part is actually getting to start socializing with a woman. do you reccomend

starting with the soe or the te and how much to start, 1/4 pk, 1/2 pk? ca i also mix these together in maybe like a

small vial or should they be applied seperately at different application points. i tend to date wome my own age or

maybe a bit younger and just would like to know from the older crowd what works for them with these 2 products.

thanks for your help.
    frank

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Frankb325 View Post
    hi

all, new pheromone user here and after reading the forum for a couple weeks i decided to try the scented soe and te

gel packs. about me, i'm 50, italian,6 ft 180 lbs. have had mostly longer term relationships with a few 1-2 night

stands thrown in recently. i'm pretty quiet from the start until i get to know a woman and can say i never had

complains sexually. the hardest part is actually getting to start socializing with a woman. do you reccomend

starting with the soe or the te and how much to start, 1/4 pk, 1/2 pk? ca i also mix these together in maybe like a

small vial or should they be applied seperately at different application points. i tend to date wome my own age or

maybe a bit younger and just would like to know from the older crowd what works for them with these 2 products.

thanks for your help.
    frank
    Frank hi , i am 59 and if i

use SOE for a night out on the prowl then i use one whole gel pk, i spread it out all around my neck below my ears

and upper chest areas and also wrist pulsepoints, if i was going for a quick cofee to take a look at the local

nookie then 1/2 or 1/3 SOE pk would be ok, this is a friendly product and can work wonders in breaking the ice once

the target has had a bit of a whiff of you, SOE is Androstenol and Androsterone and is not necessarily a sex

generating product and therefore i will layer about 1/5 or 1/4 TE gel pk around my neck application areas with the

SOE.

First off i recon you would do well to try

using the SOE alone just to guage what responses you get from this friendly/ice breaker and when you have

established the variables asociated with the application of the SOE i would then say start trying out some TE gel

alone with say using 1/4 of a pk as this amount will give you 20 mcg of pheromones comprising 10 mcg Androstenone

and the other 10 mcg being secret enhancing pheromones.

When i use a partial gel pk i just squeeze the end of the packet and then

let it stand in a place out of the sun until i am ready to use some again, as long as the air is kept out it will

last very well and even a month later you can use it again and i can from experience say that it will work and get

you hits, yes when you have used your 1/5 or 1/4 of the pk squeeze the remaining gel towards the bottom of the pack

and then run above this with the packet between your fingers and this will actually seal it up and keep the air out

and just find a place to stand it up ready for your next adventure.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

thanks for your response

terry. these are scented products so would you just use them alone or do you reccomend a cover scent or is that just

a personal preference

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Frankb325 View Post
    thanks for your response terry. these are scented products so would you just use them alone

or do you reccomend a cover scent or is that just a personal preference
    I

would not worry about any extra cover scent, the scent these contain does not have an excessively long duration and

therefore it would be ok to use some favourite cologne if you have a desire to.

I have just returned from a short outing where i did first apply a couple

sprays of Gucci Pour Homme around my gills ect and then immediately applied several good dabs of NPA below my ears

and throat areas.

A little later i did walk into an

establishment and did notice some positive attention from females who chose to linger around me, there was one about

20 in hot pants lengthy thinish legs with sorta goth boots on an shaggy dark black hair she would have been hot i

nearly had an instant boner on whilst she was zeeroing in on me, but she backed off fast when my girl appeared sigh.

I wear mostly unscented pheromones but if i do use a

scented product like PI ylang ylang for instance i prefere to apply a drop or two of the PI arond my gills ect and

then if i desire some extra cologne i usually compliment with having a spray or two in a different location to my PI

application ect.

I dont worry too much about the

smell of pheromones as i have sometimes gone out without cover and smelling a little stinky but this does not stop

me from receiving my share of attraction resonses ect so i dont worry too much, but i will have a couple of sprays

on my shirt front or biceps ect if i wish to use some cologne.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information