Close

Stranger

Talking I'm awaiting my EW.I'd like to learn some tips plz.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,I ordered EW last week.I believe I'm going to receive it in a few days.Please give me some

advice like how to use it for best result.Thanks so much.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysluvmj View Post
    Hi,I ordered EW last week.I believe I'm going to receive it in a few days.Please give me

some advice like how to use it for best result.Thanks so much.
    Just start

out with one drop in the palm of your hand EOW divide it by three applying it an inch below each ear and what is

left to lower throat area, wait ten or fifteen minutes and cover the application with a spray or two of your

favourite edp, observe the reactions/responses from those you wish to attract, if necessary slowly move up to three

drops EOW it can be used on cleavage areas and also wrist pulsepoints and back of neck.

I know from my own experiences and also that of others that EOW will attract

romance and also intimate initiations PS i am male.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Just start out with one drop in the palm of your hand

EOW divide it by three applying it an inch below each ear and what is left to lower throat area, wait ten or fifteen

minutes and cover the application with a spray or two of your favourite edp, observe the reactions/responses from

those you wish to attract, if necessary slowly move up to three drops EOW it can be used on cleavage areas and also

wrist pulsepoints and back of neck.

I know from my

own experiences and also that of others that EOW will attract romance and also intimate initiations PS i am

male.
    Hi,Terry.Thank for your advice.So you know it from your experiences.You use

it or your girl use it to attract you?Does it only help for romance and sexual attraction?What if I use it when I go

out with friends or go clubbing?It will help me get attentions from strangers or get hits?Could it be that strong to

make someone rape the wearer? Thank you again for your time.

Hi,Terry.Thank for your advice.So you know it from your experiences.You use it or your

girl use it to attract you?Does it only help for romance and sexual attraction?What if I use it when I go out with

friends or go clubbing?It will help me get attentions from strangers or get hits?
    Could it be that strong to

make someone rape the wearer?
    Thank you again for your time.

When my girl has applied EOW and i get close i usually get started with

me feeling in a mushy romantic cuddly smoochie mood, it is then that i realize that she has applied it and i am

correct every time.

Also sometimes i myself do

apply some like one drop on each inner forearm or bicep and after ten minutes i cover with cologne, this will have

the effect of having females especially young ones acting in a manner that they want to bond with

me.

Also men like my peers and also those in a

higher social order will go into great detail to explain themselves and their objectives to me when they get a whiff

of my EOW applications, yes the EOW is really predictable in the way it causes these unusual reactions from men ha

ha it puts a grin on my face when some older or high status man starts to follow me around, and i am not talking

about a sexual motive as i think it is one of them being curious once the copulins fragrance catches their

attention, as i said with me it creates a bonding effect others towards me.

I dont think a man would come on and rape you if you had copulins applied

not unless he was of a nature to do so with or without EOW, if you notice this type of personality then discreetly

keep away from them and stay in the safety of your group ect.

I think a man would become more strongly sexually excited by the visual

aspects of a womans/ girls proportions and then if allowed by the female to get close to her he would then become

intoxicated by her copulins application if she had it applied, and then he would regard her as a female of

considerable high class beauty and thus very desirable, so as always the bottom line is do not encourage

unknown/undesirable types to get close enough to get an advantage.

Stranger

When my girl has applied EOW and i get close i

usually get started with me feeling in a mushy romantic cuddly smoochie mood, it is then that i realize that she has

applied it and i am correct every time.
    wow...this really what I'm looking

for.How many drops does she use to get your reaction like that?Does she wear it with some pheromones?I've tried

some pheromones and they caused me hormones swing which made my period very unusual and I also got pimples.

I

heard that EOW is not hormones but will it affect hormones balance like pheromones?

Thanks so much again.Your

comments are really helpful.

wow...this really what I'm looking for.How many drops does she use to get your reaction

like that?Does she wear it with some pheromones?I've tried some pheromones and they caused me hormones swing which

made my period very unusual and I also got pimples.

I heard that EOW is not hormones but will it affect

hormones balance like pheromones?

Thanks so much again.Your comments are really helpful.

I really do not know if the application of EOW which is one of the most

effective and popular synthetic copulins products around will alter a womans hormonal balance.

My girl does get a reaction from me when she is

wearing the EOW alone, i walk into her kitchen when she has it applied and i get all lovey dovey and start to nuzzle

her neck, she just called me on my cell phone as i was typing this reply and she could not go into details of her

application as she is in the company of a non phero using girlfriend, so i will find out find out tonight or

tomorrow how much she is using, although i have an idea that it will be just a few dabs around her neck because i

did only gift her with a small one ml vial of EOW from my bottle when i received it, but i know that she covers it

with just a little Red Door, or Tabu Dana or Jungle Elephant.

Stranger

I

My girl does get a reaction from me when she is wearing the EOW alone, i walk

into her kitchen when she has it applied and i get all lovey dovey and start to nuzzle her neck

Does EOW only make you feel romance or you also have sexual attraction from it?

It's great to know tips and info from you who really have experiences with it.I hope it'd work with my BF like

this too.

Does EOW only make you feel romance or you also have sexual attraction from it? It's

great to know tips and info from you who really have experiences with it.I hope it'd work with my BF like this too.

Sure the romance factor certainly amplifies into actions of a sexual

nature whenever i am exposed to a females copulins application ie EOW or the natural woman fragrance from its

source, hmmm even now thoughts regarding this subject are awakening my libido as i did feast very well the night

just passed; yawn

Thread Information