sooo ok I ahve a problem. Last week I purchased chikara, impi original and liquid trust. I tried to

wear chikara first, had three sprays - completely no result. i am quite attractive guy 28 years old, and usually

girls like to look at me, but there was nothing. It like I didn't exist. I went to girls shop, there was about 20

girls from 16 till 40years old. Noone looked at me. I've been walking for about an hour doing shopping and I didn;t

had any hit from girls. when I am not wearing chikara I have 2 or 3 hits everyday, girls smile to me. I thought, ok

I still have impi, I spray two impi sprays, and again no result. People standing near to me in que in shops,at bus

stop, at bus, noone looked a me, noone smile. After I spray liquid trust, this stuff works, everyone around me was

very nice, but there was nothing about sexuality, it was like if I am 100 old man and they all helping me cause I am

disabled. I've been using pheromones before from direct.com, but they really worked!!!!!! what should I do now???

I spend 150$ at stuff that didn't work, completetly. For me 150$ is big money. Problem is that I don't need stuff

that do completely different things, but not attract women.