I have been playing around with pheromones for quite some time. I am young but some produce more nones

than others, I produce TOO MUCH NONES LOL! The funny thing is that I am not tall or big but I have an hyperactive

endocrine system so my testosterone levels are much higher than the average person's. I have noted that each

pheromone obviously has its intended effect but one must know on who to use it. I unfortunately can't use any

products with nones since I stink naturally so bad that my friends, mother, and family always tell me how they can

smell me as soon as I come into the room. I have tried washing myself with organic soap, etc but nothing can take

the scent of androstenone off my clothing/towels/bed/car/and anything that makes contact with me. I have also

noticed that due to the high nature of my nones people are very weary of me and do not really feel comfortable

around me. I have tried nol products but they do very little for me, but they help LOL! In my experience pheromones

don't directly change your apperance to those around you, you need to persuade the people not only with your scent

but body language. Pheromones are not as understandable as thought they were, over time I have learn that eye

contact also can persuade many messages. I also feel the reason many women find me intimidating is the fact that

they suppress their sexuality; reason I say this is I see them from a distance staring me hard but as soon as I walk

near them they get frozen stiff since they are afraid to show that they too have a strong desire of sex due to

society's double standard of sex. Overall I can whole heartedly tell you that pheromones are real and indeed have

lots to do with how people choose their friends, partners/spouses, employees, leader and how they interact with one

another. Feel free to discuss upon these observations.