Close

Default Advice On Something New

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

all,

I had been out of the dating game for about 7 or 8 years, but little by little I realized I really wasn't

having any fun so I wanted to jump back in, but I noticed that trying to meet girls after being out of the game for

a while I was going to need some help.

After doing a lot of googling and searching I found this forum and started

reading up on pheremones. I read quite a few posts here as well and decided to try something out.

I am a

hispanic male, 34 years old, 5' 10" and about 210 lbs now (I'm still about 25 overweight but I started at 235 so

I'm headed there. I'm exercising again which is also part of trying to get an edge.)

When I was reading this

forum I noticed a couple gentlemen around my age or older were having some success with Primal Instinct, so I

decided to give it a try. I am allergic to many colognes so I opted for the scented version and was glad to see I

was not allergic to it.

After some trial and error, I came up with a mix that works for me, pretty darned well

too. A dab behind each ear and a half dab, or what I call a smear, on the neck. Once I worked this out I was getting

good to really good hits. Women were more receptive to me and opened up more when I tried chatting them up. I also

had a few blatantly sexual hits without even trying to chat up anyone. One interesting incident with a girl I

previously only knew in passing who I ran into at a billiard hall, she would not leave me alone. All I said was

hello, and within a few minutes she was all over me, rubbing on me, and grabbing certain parts of my manhood.

So

I worked out that pheromones really do work.

However then I ran into an obstacle and this is where I'm in a bit

of a spot. There is this gorgeous half Asian half Hispanic girl that I really want some attention from now. I met

her at work when I was not wearing any PI and got her to accept a dinner invitation. At dinner I made sure to clean

up nicely and went with PI, but only at a dab and a half. I figured I didn't want to rush anything. We had a good

time at dinner and seemed to hit it off but it was more like just 2 co-workers getting a bite to eat together than a

date. Confirmed by the fact that she didn't accept my invitation to do something after dinner and said she had to

get home.

We were still friendly at work and I got her to accept another invite to eat together. This time I used

my regular PI amount to try and secure more. But it didn't seem to make any difference. Again we went to eat, had a

good conversation, and I went home without so much as a good-bye hug.

So a bit panicky that I might end up in the

dreaded friend zone, I again turned to the love-scent forum. After doing some more reading I ended up ordering NPA

and APC.

I received them and for starters I thought I'd try a 1:5 ratio NPA to APC, wearing one spray from an

atomizer. And it is working well with other women from what I can tell. One night I was hanging out at a bar and a

guy and a girl who I don't know came in holding hands, so I assumed they were together. But the girl just turned

towards me and started talking to me as if she were just holding air in her hand instead of her man. I said a few

friendly greetings and quickly excused myself not wanting to get into an altercation at one of my favorite drinking

holes.

I took a gamble and wore it at work one day just to see how the woman I'm interested would react to me.

And I got one of those unusual hits from another woman who I rarely speak to. She called me over and was being

really flirtatious. She even whispered to me to send her a picture of my penis. But that is again beside the point,

just proved to me that I had a decent mix and that I really shouldn't wear this mix to work anymore. The object of

my desire however was a different matter. She was chattier with me and smiled a lot more, so I could see that she is

responsive to pheromones after all, but I still didn't get a more favorable reaction and even getting turned down

for another invitation to go out. I got a, "maybe some other time."

So I don't know if I should play with my

NPA/APC mix a bit or try something different. Or just trudge forward with a risk of ending up in friends hell.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

That's a tough one. Asians

tend to be more sensitive to and need far smaller amounts of mones where hispanics tend to like a larger dose. My

guess is that the first date you hit her too hard and that is stuck for now as her first impression. She liked the

new mix but is still hung up on the first time which for her was an OD. That's my guess which could be a hundred

miles off.

Best bet, from my point of view, is to keep wearing the new mix around her and keep the relationship

aspect a little cooler. Some women do not want to be pursued and others will chase you if you back off. I'd

certainly be careful about getting a reputation as a player at work. It can hurt your job as well as cost you lots

of dates with nice females.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by GotPrime View Post
    I got a,

"maybe some other time."

So I don't know if I should play with my NPA/APC mix a bit or try something different.

Or just trudge forward with a risk of ending up in friends hell.

Any advice would be really

appreciated.
    Maddening, isn't it ? We've all be there. From a man's point of view we would like to

know what the situation is up front. She may have a boyfriend but is testing the waters - compare & contrast. Could

you ask her friends ?

I think that Belgareth is right - just cool it with her, & assess her reaction.
    You

could just talk to many other women in her presence & see how she reacts to this new competition.

Or - Maybe you

could spread your net wider & look for other 'objects of your attention'. After all there are lots of attractive

women around to be asked out - they might accept your offer more readily (particularly when you are using your

'mones (try APC on its own - it's not very strong but it can be effective & it can raise your mood & smells

fresh).

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    That's a tough one. Asians tend to be more sensitive to and need far smaller amounts of

mones where hispanics tend to like a larger dose. My guess is that the first date you hit her too hard and that is

stuck for now as her first impression. She liked the new mix but is still hung up on the first time which for her

was an OD. That's my guess which could be a hundred miles off.
    I didn't think of it like that. I thought

maybe she was not responding at all, but you're right, it may have been too much and even more so the second time

when I went with a full 2 and 1/2 dabs. I actually seem to recall some the more intense hits I got to the PI were

from Hispanic women. Actually the girl at the billiard hall I mentioned is Hispanic.

Best bet, from my

point of view, is to keep wearing the new mix around her and keep the relationship aspect a little cooler. Some

women do not want to be pursued and others will chase you if you back off. I'd certainly be careful about getting a

reputation as a player at work. It can hurt your job as well as cost you lots of dates with nice

females.
    Well right now I am playing it cool, really all I can do, that was actually only the third time

I've asked her, and technically she didn't completely shut me out. I did think that pushing too much would hurt so

I keep my distance a bit and when I do talk to her at work our conversations are just getting to know each other and

helping her with work related things and occasional mundane small talk. And I do not act the player at work so I'm

hoping that I don't come across as that with other women as I'm not really putting all my eggs in one basket, as

it were.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Maddening, isn't it ? We've all be there. From a man's point of view we would

like to know what the situation is up front. She may have a boyfriend but is testing the waters - compare &

contrast. Could you ask her friends ?
    I already worked out that she was just a couple months remove from a

serious relationship when I first started talking to her and that she is not currently in a relationship. Still it

could be that she is still hung up on the previous relationship which could be why she is being friendly yet

keeping her distance at the same time. And then again I may be thinking about it way too much.

I

think that Belgareth is right - just cool it with her, & assess her reaction.
    You could just talk to many other

women in her presence & see how she reacts to this new competition.
    I usually keep office talk professional,

but maybe I could do some of this when I see her around just to see how she reacts. My boss is actually quite the

hottie and I usually talk to her a lot at work. But then, everyone knows she is my boss so it is natural for us to

work closely together.

Or - Maybe you could spread your net wider & look for other 'objects of your

attention'. After all there are lots of attractive women around to be asked out - they might accept your offer

more readily (particularly when you are using your 'mones (try APC on its own - it's not very strong but it can

be effective & it can raise your mood & smells fresh).
    Well I have already met a few other interested women

so I'm not betting it all here. I haven't really talked of any of them in the past month or so but maybe it may

help me a bit if I cooled off a bit by going on some dates with other women.

Thanks for the advise and

replies, both of you. It always helps to get another point of view. If APC is not too strong, maybe I can wear this

at work so that I don't attract the heavy NPA hits from others, and If I get her to accept an invite again out

maybe go with that again, or the 1:5 mix again since she did seem to react well to it.

Even if it doesn't

work out I'll keep using my PI and NPA/APC when I go out so I'll try to continue to post some of my success or

failures here as well.

You might also try adding some

-Nol to your mix, like SoE. It'll buffer your heavy None signature and lighten it up a bit. Your girl might like

it. Its also good as a standalone when you want less sexual responses.

Not sure if it was mentioned as I

started to glaze over reading all the posts (and I'm at work so I can't spend too much time on the forums...) but

have you tried cutting *back* a bit on the PI with your half and half girl? Remember everyone is a bit different and

what works wonders on one may be a dud on another. If you have a specific target individual in mind you may need to

do some careful fine tuning of you mixes. It's possible she is overly sensitive and that is what is putting her

off. I had one girl I know (white) who literally curled up in a defensive ball when I had 1.5 to 2 drops of PI on

me. Some A-1 modified that response with her a bit later but I have made it a point to avoid strong androstenone

products with her (she responds relatively well to one or two sprays of Chikara for example).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    You

might also try adding some -Nol to your mix, like SoE. It'll buffer your heavy None signature and lighten it up a

bit. Your girl might like it. Its also good as a standalone when you want less sexual responses.
    Hmm..

Sounds interesting. Think I'll order the SoE this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned as

I started to glaze over reading all the posts (and I'm at work so I can't spend too much time on the forums...)

but have you tried cutting *back* a bit on the PI with your half and half girl? Remember everyone is a bit different

and what works wonders on one may be a dud on another. If you have a specific target individual in mind you may need

to do some careful fine tuning of you mixes. It's possible she is overly sensitive and that is what is putting her

off. I had one girl I know (white) who literally curled up in a defensive ball when I had 1.5 to 2 drops of PI on

me. Some A-1 modified that response with her a bit later but I have made it a point to avoid strong androstenone

products with her (she responds relatively well to one or two sprays of Chikara for example).
    I'm gonna

try just the APC for now, but maybe if I get another chance I'll go with a lighter dose of the PI as well. I tried

cutting it to a a 1.5 drops from what I usually wear, but maybe I'll try a single drop too.

Thanks for the

advise guys!

For tonight the half/half girl is off my mind and I'm off to have a couple pints. Maybe I'll wear

the NPA/APC combo, or up the mix a bit, so I can have a hit/fail report for this thread the next time I log on.

Hi, guys. The deal with the

half/half girl blew over. We still talk but nothing materialized. Although I still catch her staring at me sometimes

at work.

But, que sera. I've been having some nice quality hits with my mones though.

I got a couple other

crazy hits with the 1:5 NPA/APC combo. One girl who I just met in a bar started showing me nude pictures of herself

after just a few minutes of conversation. That night was fun.

Just three nights ago a girl who was sitting and

talking to another guy when I walked into a party could not help but keep looking at me when I sat next to them.

After a while she kept leaning back so that our bodies would touch as she was trying to get my attention. I had

tried to be respectful up to that point but I went for it. I just said a few words and the next thing, she

completely ignored the other guy and talked to me for the rest of the night. Nothing else happened that night but I

did get her number and she's texted me the past couple days asking when we're gonna get together.

I've also

tried a lighter mix, 1:7, a few times and though I haven't gotten any of those really strong hits I get a lot more

hits with this combo in with women just starting conversations with me or giving me that "come talk to me, I'm

available" look.

I lightened the PI scented to just a single drop and putting a bit behind each ear and like

with the lighter NPA/APC mix I don't get any big hits but I do get more conversations.

I also started wearing

APC by itself to work and this actually is really nice. I don't get any sexual hits but I found it often makes

talking to people easier. Especially when I have to pull an employee aside and have a difficult conversation with

them. I find it odd that it works even with male employees.

Now I have finally ordered and received my SOE and

it is time to ask for help again. Will this work if I dab a drop of NPA and cover it with the SOE? Will it also work

with the PI scented? I like the smell of it too, would it be as work safe as APC by itself? And the big one, this

comes with a roll on applicator, how much should I apply?

Thanks for any help, guys.

Looks like you're getting the

feel of things and doing well. Thoughtful experimentation always pays off, and I like your 1:7 mix idea.

SoE

applications are usually measured in inches, with 10-30 being reported. I usually roll on 6-8 inches on each

forearm and cover with edt or EO. I've heard of users not covering SoE, but I don't think the added scent lasts

long enough.

I think its fairly common for a light -None dose to garner respect from males. If you're using it

at work successfully, you have a good feel for the trigger, nice job.

Thread Information