Hello

all,

I had been out of the dating game for about 7 or 8 years, but little by little I realized I really wasn't

having any fun so I wanted to jump back in, but I noticed that trying to meet girls after being out of the game for

a while I was going to need some help.

After doing a lot of googling and searching I found this forum and started

reading up on pheremones. I read quite a few posts here as well and decided to try something out.

I am a

hispanic male, 34 years old, 5' 10" and about 210 lbs now (I'm still about 25 overweight but I started at 235 so

I'm headed there. I'm exercising again which is also part of trying to get an edge.)

When I was reading this

forum I noticed a couple gentlemen around my age or older were having some success with Primal Instinct, so I

decided to give it a try. I am allergic to many colognes so I opted for the scented version and was glad to see I

was not allergic to it.

After some trial and error, I came up with a mix that works for me, pretty darned well

too. A dab behind each ear and a half dab, or what I call a smear, on the neck. Once I worked this out I was getting

good to really good hits. Women were more receptive to me and opened up more when I tried chatting them up. I also

had a few blatantly sexual hits without even trying to chat up anyone. One interesting incident with a girl I

previously only knew in passing who I ran into at a billiard hall, she would not leave me alone. All I said was

hello, and within a few minutes she was all over me, rubbing on me, and grabbing certain parts of my manhood.

So

I worked out that pheromones really do work.

However then I ran into an obstacle and this is where I'm in a bit

of a spot. There is this gorgeous half Asian half Hispanic girl that I really want some attention from now. I met

her at work when I was not wearing any PI and got her to accept a dinner invitation. At dinner I made sure to clean

up nicely and went with PI, but only at a dab and a half. I figured I didn't want to rush anything. We had a good

time at dinner and seemed to hit it off but it was more like just 2 co-workers getting a bite to eat together than a

date. Confirmed by the fact that she didn't accept my invitation to do something after dinner and said she had to

get home.

We were still friendly at work and I got her to accept another invite to eat together. This time I used

my regular PI amount to try and secure more. But it didn't seem to make any difference. Again we went to eat, had a

good conversation, and I went home without so much as a good-bye hug.

So a bit panicky that I might end up in the

dreaded friend zone, I again turned to the love-scent forum. After doing some more reading I ended up ordering NPA

and APC.

I received them and for starters I thought I'd try a 1:5 ratio NPA to APC, wearing one spray from an

atomizer. And it is working well with other women from what I can tell. One night I was hanging out at a bar and a

guy and a girl who I don't know came in holding hands, so I assumed they were together. But the girl just turned

towards me and started talking to me as if she were just holding air in her hand instead of her man. I said a few

friendly greetings and quickly excused myself not wanting to get into an altercation at one of my favorite drinking

holes.

I took a gamble and wore it at work one day just to see how the woman I'm interested would react to me.

And I got one of those unusual hits from another woman who I rarely speak to. She called me over and was being

really flirtatious. She even whispered to me to send her a picture of my penis. But that is again beside the point,

just proved to me that I had a decent mix and that I really shouldn't wear this mix to work anymore. The object of

my desire however was a different matter. She was chattier with me and smiled a lot more, so I could see that she is

responsive to pheromones after all, but I still didn't get a more favorable reaction and even getting turned down

for another invitation to go out. I got a, "maybe some other time."

So I don't know if I should play with my

NPA/APC mix a bit or try something different. Or just trudge forward with a risk of ending up in friends hell.

Any advice would be really appreciated.