Close

Thread: Marriage

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Marriage

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I wanted to know if anyone has had success with Pheromones reving up their love life with a spouse?

Journeyman

Default Re: Marriage

I\'ve had some success with pheromones in my marriage. After my wife had our 3rd child, sex was the last thing on her mind and the doctor says wait 6 weeks after to begin anything. Well I started experimenting with pheromones (APC and a product from another site) 4 weeks after the birth of our third child. I put the mixture on one day and I started driving the family to a nearby park. I believe the pheros kicked in within 5 minutes of the drive because my wife said that I need to find a babysitter ASAP. I asked what the problem was thinking it was a medical problem and she whispered to me that she was \"in the mood\". Long story short, I found a babysitter and I did not have to wait 6 weeks to have sex with my wife. On another instance my wife and I were having a finacial arguement which went into day 2. I received NPA that day and mixed it with REalm (and possibly SOE). Hoping it would at least change the mood from bitter to calm I tried some on and prepare to go to sleep. My wife came to bed and was not speaking so I figured we were gonna go into day 3 arguing. I was WRONG! She came to bed in her birthday suit and surprised the HELL out of me. Needless to say there was no day three arguing but day 2 of S-E-X. So I\'d like to say that Bruce\'s website has been very helpful to me. Thanx Bruce!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Marriage

Thanks for the response! My wife and I have 2 Children boy 3 and a little girl 1. I really would like our sex life to take off again. When we first started dateing many moons ago it was great. We had sex so much we lost weight. I need to get back on that diet. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I just received Soe and it came with a Bottle Citrus Oil w/ Androstenol. Do you have any ideas about the best way to use it? Any recommendation is deeply appreciated.

Thread Information