Close

Stranger

Default couple strange things that happened to me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    last fri I went out to the bar wearing Chikara and alter Ego and a couple strange things happened to

me..first off I noticed everyone kept on apologizing to me.for example I walked around the corner to go to the

restroom and people would keep on apologizing if they got too close like they were afraid of bumping into me,then a

couple girls asked me to sit with them and one of the girls asked me if her purse was in my way and then kind of

moved it and apologized for i being there and the other lady kept on asking me if I was ok or i I needed

something,even though she didn't work there,when the ladies left one of them gave me a big hug..I moved to the bar

and started talking to this dude,and something else strange happened,this guy came up to me out of nowhere and asked

me if the guy I was talking to was gving me a hard time because if he was he would kick his ass for me I told him

everthing was cool,then he told the guy next to me that he was a good friend of mine and that we are almost like

family and if he tried anything with mke he would beat his ass,,,and I didn't even know this guy that was saying

it.then the guy he was threatening responded by saying that he understood and if I was his friend he would do the

same thing..it was bizzare..people that whole night were acting like I was some kind of king or something lol,they

kept on offering me seats,both male and female,the bartender kept on coming up to me,even if my beer wasn't empty

and asking me if I needed a refill...does anyone know what this experiance is? I've never had this happen

before.it's wasn't bad or anything just weird..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jubbaduffa View Post
    l...does

anyone know what this experiance is? I've never had this happen before.it's wasn't bad or anything

just weird..
    This is overdose
    Try using AE or Chikara alone.
    By the way how much Chikara

and AE you apply that day?

Smile

Stranger

well..about 5 packets

each..so your saying I should try them seperate,I'll try that..

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by jubbaduffa View Post
    well..about 5 packets each..so your saying I should try them seperate,I'll

try that..
    Dear God...if I applied that much I'd be in a verbal fight in a matter of seconds with

whoever came across my path!!

HM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Dear

God...if I applied that much I'd be in a verbal fight in a matter of seconds with whoever came across my path!!

HM
    lol..well I'm not sure if they are weaker in the packets then they are in the bottle so I put a more

on me..are they weaker? also I didn't put them all on at the same time.I spread it out over the day after people

stopped responding I would dab a packet on and then they would start responding again.. I would do this each time I

noticed people would stop responding to them..
    Last edited by jubbaduffa; 07-28-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Well, you may have indeed overdone

it with that much product, and you might be best to cut back (and try one product at a time as

well)...

BUT

Sure looks like the stuff was working for you. If you ever need to get the same reactions again

now you have a good idea of how to do it.

As no bloodshed ensued from your experiment you may be able to get by

with larger doses. Good starting point for further trials. Keep records.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Well, you

may have indeed overdone it with that much product, and you might be best to cut back (and try one product at a time

as well)...

BUT

Sure looks like the stuff was working for you. If you ever need to get the same reactions

again now you have a good idea of how to do it.

As no bloodshed ensued from your experiment you may be able to

get by with larger doses. Good starting point for further trials. Keep records.
    I will try one at a

time..but I have a question becuase i'm nt sure about this..are Chikara and AE similar in nature? is that wht I

should try one at a time? also if they are similar how about if I get Chikara and TE in the future? would those work

better being that they are different? at least I read on the reviews that TE has more of a sexual thing to it so

I'm assuming it would work well with Chikara..I can only afford packets at this time so I'm not sure which two

packets to get..also are the packets the same strength as what you get in the bottles? or should I just get one

brand and not mix and match?

Arrow

jubbaduffa
    Chikara has

all Alter Ego ingredients +smt. secret
    By the way now you see that mones are really working and it's

not cheating 1 packet is for 1-2 uses.I'm using 75% of one packet.You can use 1 whole packet. Try to test them

separately.1 day Chikara and other Alter Ego(1 packet/day)Sure you can use 5 or 10 or 20 packets whatever you want

but i think you are just wasting them because of 10 packets/day is way tooooooo much
    When i was here 1

time i also could afford only packet's but know i'm using bottled versions and they
    are better but more

expensive.
    Use less and tell us how it goes
    Less=Better
    p.s i know where it's good to use

10 packets right before going to the party where many ppl are you don't need ecstasy or stuff like that you have

big mones with you!
    but in other places like shop,library,cafe,university 1 packet is good.
    p.p.s 10

packet's ....it's crazy i even dont know where to apply so much gel.. legs?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by zgame View Post
    jubbaduffa
    Chikara has all Alter Ego ingredients +smt. secret
    By the way now

you see that mones are really working and it's not cheating 1 packet is for 1-2 uses.I'm using 75% of one

packet.You can use 1 whole packet. Try to test them separately.1 day Chikara and other Alter Ego(1 packet/day)Sure

you can use 5 or 10 or 20 packets whatever you want but i think you are just wasting them because of 10 packets/day

is way tooooooo much
    When i was here 1 time i also could afford only packet's but know i'm using bottled

versions and they
    are better but more expensive.
    Use less and tell us how it

goes
    Less=Better
    p.s i know where it's good to use 10 packets right before going to the party

where many ppl are you don't need ecstasy or stuff like that you have big mones with you!
    but in other places

like shop,library,cafe,university 1 packet is good.
    p.p.s 10 packet's ....it's crazy i even dont know where to

apply so much gel.. legs?
    I tried some under my armpits and my belly button and on my

privates...maybe that's a little bit too much...lol...how is The Edge? is that a good one ? so when you say that

Chikara has the same stuff as AE maybe I should just buy one brand if they are the same thing...

Thumbs up

I have Edge in gel packs and

bottled version also.Bottled is better working for me.Now i want to buy NPA it is even more

concentrated.

Alter Ego has androsteNONE,androsteNOL,androsteRONE
    bottled version has betterl

concentration than gel.
    Chikara - androsteNONE, androsteNOL, androsteRONE, plus 4 other ingredients not included

in any other product.
    The Edge - androsteNONE and a secret ingredient at 1:1

They all are working

different for me.I think you should first try-test every product in gel packet and choose what is working best for

you.Then make investment in bottles
    I remember my first test with bottle The Edge.I mixed it with nice

oil and sprayed 5 times.But instruction said 2 times Then meet my girl everything was fine when we were on the

street she said she liked my new cologne but after we got home together
    she said that my cologne is so

concentrated she couldn't breath. LOL i went to the bathroom and washed it off.
    p.s in super combos section

there is Beginner Special for Men you can try it if you want.That was my first purchase here + a lot gel packets.

Journeyman

Default are you okay?

Chikara has a

component that creates a 'wounded-bird in need of care' vibe. This offsets nicely one of the other notes that

creates a heavily dominant sense (which may be amplified by other mones you were wearing).

It's often

interesting to OD in order to better understand what the mix does, but one has to be careful about doing so in

situations that are important socially.

Thread Information