Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default The Dynamic Duos

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello guys-n-girls of the pheromone forum. Right now, I\'m planning to make my second pheromone purchase. The first I ever tried was the infamous Alter Ego. The scent was bearable, the hits were noticable, and the name \"Alter Ego\" just sounds flat out cool. But anyways, now that I ran out of AE, buying some more pheros is a top priority of mines. I\'m looking to try a combo instead of a single purchase so in this e-mail, I\'m inquiring about the effectiveness of the \"Dynamic Duos\". The newest Duo is a combo of Alter Ego with the New Pheromone Additive. Has any had and experiences with this combo yet? Is it more effective than the Alter Ego / The Edge duo? I want to make an educated purchase so I\'m not going to limit the spectrum of this question.. So if anyone out there has a \"Dynamic Duo\" of there own, I\'d appreciate any replies. Later

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The Dynamic Duos

Well I have never tried both products together before. But have tried them both on their own. Both products are rock solid by themselves. And the New Phero Additive is a home run favorite of mine. You asked about the Edge. It is also a fav of mine. I have used the Edge and the New Phero Additive together and Love IT! These two are my base for pheros. Positive hits big and small. The edge is unscented (but has a heavy phero smell) and blends well with colognes. The new Phero Additive is a strong smeller of phero as well. But it packs a big punch. Found that in smoky settings (i.e. Clubbing)it gets right on through to those susceptible olfactory glands. Anyway hope I helped a bit.

**DONOTDELETE**

If Alter-Ego works quite well for you, it is safe to assume that any combo containing AE will work even better. Either TE/AE combo, or the AE/NPA combo could be good choices. Although its hard to say which one would work better for you, since everyone has different body chemistry. You could always just buy the AE/NewPheroAdditive combo and also buy a bottle of TheEdge, so you could try out both combos for yourself! TE is not very expensive at about 25 bucks, so that might be a good option.

**DONOTDELETE**

If you put on TE, will ladies think you have already slept with other women ( cause it contains 3 different phor ) ? Someone mentioned that the female bartender smell phero and thought it was kind of cums.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

It was male cum they meant [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information