Close

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: help for begin

  1. #1
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default help for begin

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

    I get into

    the adventure. Excuse me for my English. I am 30 years old, I am small and thin.

    Which product do you recommend

    to go to a club or bar?

    Do you have more specific products for black women?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doudou_159 View Post
    Hello

    I get into the adventure. Excuse me for my English. I am 30 years old, I am

    small and thin.

    Which product do you recommend to go to a club or bar?

    Do you have more specific

    products for black women?

    Thank you
    There are some suitable

    products for you, are you a black woman ?
    or are you a small thin man looking to attract a sexy black woman.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nothing is wrong with your

    english

  4. #4
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am a white man living in

    a country where most women are black

  5. #5
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5575

    Default

    Tell us your age.

    The ages of

    the women you want to attract.

    Your basic personality. What are you like? Your general behavior? Aggressive?

    Shy? Nervous? Bold?

    What type of culture do you live in?


    IN GENERAL the opinions have been that Black

    women seem to go for androstenone pheromones. But that may or may not be completely true, and can depend on a number

    of things. I lack the direct experience to say for certain.

    We can only give general suggestions. You will

    probably have to try a number of different products to see which ones work best for you.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  6. #6
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm 30 and I

    like to draw women 25-35 years.

    I'm shy, I struggle to land a woman I do not know, and little nervous

    and frank. I live in the caribbean french

  7. #7
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doudou_159 View Post
    I'm 30 and I like to draw women 25-35 years.

    I'm shy, I

    struggle to land a woman I do not know, and little nervous and frank. I live in the caribbean

    french
    If you are just wanting one product i would suggest for the

    bar and club to go for some Alter Ego, and use say two or three drops, I dont exactly see a hell of a lot of

    attraction action going on with Alter Ego and me when i am around white women but oh goodness me, when i am wearin

    it around a mixed bag of women with color or even a tinge of color in them then AE can certainly excel in a

    wonderful and suprising way as it has with me this very day i have had 3 girls in the space of 3 hours come up and

    start talking to me, one of them a big boobed blond we spoke for a good while and i could see the AE working its

    magic because earlier had some dark girls trying to keep me with them, oh my goodness black girls are just so juicy

    if you know what i mean, yep smooth hot juicy and excitable are the way they are slurp suck f and f

    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-17-2010 at 03:12 AM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  8. #8
    Journeyman zgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    3677

    Talking

    hi doudou_159
    i

    was shy when talking with girls but after i tried mones
    it's much more easier for me to start a conversation

    with anybody.
    i think you need to try complex products like Alter Ego , Chikara ,Pheromax.Those have a little bit

    of everything so
    they gonna work100% and products like
    The Edge , Npa , WAGG for some people

    work and for some not. For me The Edge makes me very agressive so i use
    it not very often. Alter Ego

    (Chikara also) makes me happy and funny Now i use it everyday!Bad thing is bottle too small
    almost nothing has

    left

    p.s black juicy butts yey in my country all are white so when i see a black

    women(student) in real life
    not on TV i'm like this

  9. #9
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zgame View Post
    hi

    doudou_159
    i was shy when talking with girls but after i tried mones
    it's much more easier for me

    to start a conversation with anybody.
    i think you need to try complex products like Alter Ego , Chikara

    ,Pheromax.Those have a little bit of everything so
    they gonna work100% and products like
    The Edge ,

    Npa , WAGG for some people work and for some not. For me The Edge makes me very agressive so i use
    it not

    very often. Alter Ego (Chikara also) makes me happy and funny Now i use it everyday!Bad thing is bottle too

    small
    almost nothing has left

    p.s black juicy butts yey in my country all are white

    so when i see a black women(student) in real life
    not on TV i'm like this


    Why not take a walk on the wild side and go on a

    good holiday to some exotic little paradise that is inhabited by black, ebony, dark, bronze and half cast girls, you

    may never return, take a couple bottles of AE and heaven awaits you wrapped up in hot sexy wet black velvet female

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  10. #10
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you for your answers



    I'll test with AE to see what happens.

    If you have any other advice, I'm interested

  11. #11
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doudou_159 View Post
    Thank you for your answers

    I'll test with AE to see what happens.

    If you

    have any other advice, I'm interested
    I have found out over the

    years that AE works better for me when the weather is hot and also my body is heated up.

    If you are using AE

    before going to a night club then you may apply one drop well spread out below each ear under your jaw bone, this

    makes 2 drops, also add one more drop to the middle of your throat and spread it downwards towards your chest, this

    makes 3 drops, now use another drop and spread it between your inner wrists, this makes 4 drops

    AE is good

    value for money because if you are using 4 drops per application then the bottle will give you 112 applications as

    there are around 450 drops per bottle.

    When using the dropper that comes with the 7.5 ml bottle of AE one

    full drop from it does contain 3.33 mcg Androstenone + 2.5 mcg Androstenol + 1.66 mcg Androsterone and these three

    pheromones when added together will supply nearly 7.5 mcg total pheromone content per drop.

    If you decide to

    use the AE gel packets then for a good night out use 1/2 of the packet
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  12. #12
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    All of the sharing here is

    really fun and interesting ^^
    I'm happy to join ^^

    Mod Edit: Welcome Beankyu. I deleted the link in

    your sig, we're not here to advertise. Yes, the forum is fun and interesting, enjoy.
    Last edited by idesign; 07-23-2010 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Deleted link
    Hire Java Programmer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •