Close

Thread: Alpha 7

Phero Dude

Default Alpha 7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does alpha 7 only attract

women who are looking for a protector (eg husband)?

In that case do you ever feel you are undesirable as a

bed partner and seen in a womans eyes as an old fart who is confident, talks a lot, but not much else?

I

especially am referring to this when combined with SOE.

Sometime I am getting to think mones by themselves

are pretty useless if they don't match persona, dress, and social/antisocial behavior, and most importantly BELIEFS

held from birth to adolescents regarding who they are , morals, what is right and wrong, etc

What this means

is if you want to be hot , get your butt in the gym and develop a killer body. God has already given you the mones

that will come from doing this activity. Also EVERY facet of your life will change if you develop your body into a

greek god. You'll automaticall think differently, act differently, and hang out with a different crowd. You will

be absorbed into a cultural group for what you do.

Does someone who wants to be the president of the company

slap on some a314 and think he can be a broke , homeless ,man and get away with this because of the mones? He would

better spend his time putting 8 hrs a day into financial planning, career, etc for 20 years. Then he would BE this

item and not hopelessly think some magic liquid potion would do what 20 years of dedication would do. Also EVERY

facet of his life will change if he "becomes" this item. He'll l automatically think differently, act

differently, and hang out with a different crowd. He will be absorbed into a cultural group for what he does.

Every facet of his LIFE will change.

Now I'm not saying that mones can't ENHANCE ones REAL state of

being, but by themselves they probably won't get anyone anywhere because a woman who loves NPA is looking for a man

who can get it up 3 times in a night, with a strippers body. If he is a 80 year old impotent fat bubba even if she

deranged she probably wouldn't fall for sex.

So my point is, in order to match the mones one has to

BE.

There's no getting around it.

Mother Teresa could never get anything out of NPA for women. Even

if she tried and wanted to change her life around to a sexual being, her mere 'existence" or BEING from birth to

adolecense of strict chritian morals etc cultivated her into what she actually was.

So step one,

cultivate your existence. If your existence is in flux, you will just be confused with or without mones in the long

run.

Any thoughts on this?

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default The A314 edge

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Does alpha 7 only attract women who are looking for a protector (eg husband)?

In that

case do you ever feel you are undesirable as a bed partner and seen in a womans eyes as an old fart who is

confident, talks a lot, but not much else?

I especially am referring to this when combined with

SOE.

Sometime I am getting to think mones by themselves are pretty useless if they don't match persona,

dress, and social/antisocial behavior, and most importantly BELIEFS held from birth to adolescents regarding who

they are , morals, what is right and wrong, etc

What this means is if you want to be hot , get your butt in

the gym and develop a killer body. God has already given you the mones that will come from doing this activity.

Also EVERY facet of your life will change if you develop your body into a greek god. You'll automaticall think

differently, act differently, and hang out with a different crowd. You will be absorbed into a cultural group for

what you do.

Does someone who wants to be the president of the company slap on some a314 and think he can be

a broke , homeless ,man and get away with this because of the mones? He would better spend his time putting 8 hrs a

day into financial planning, career, etc for 20 years. Then he would BE this item and not hopelessly think some

magic liquid potion would do what 20 years of dedication would do. Also EVERY facet of his life will change if he

"becomes" this item. He'll l automatically think differently, act differently, and hang out with a different

crowd. He will be absorbed into a cultural group for what he does. Every facet of his LIFE will

change.

Now I'm not saying that mones can't ENHANCE ones REAL state of being, but by themselves they

probably won't get anyone anywhere because a woman who loves NPA is looking for a man who can get it up 3 times in

a night, with a strippers body. If he is a 80 year old impotent fat bubba even if she deranged she probably

wouldn't fall for sex.

So my point is, in order to match the mones one has to BE.

There's no getting

around it.

Mother Teresa could never get anything out of NPA for women. Even if she tried and wanted to

change her life around to a sexual being, her mere 'existence" or BEING from birth to adolecense of strict chritian

morals etc cultivated her into what she actually was.

So step one, cultivate your existence. If your

existence is in flux, you will just be confused with or without mones in the long run.

Any thoughts on

this?

HM
    I think several well dispersed drops of A314 around

my gills could give me a decisive edge when fighting for a place in the free soup line up at the bums rush lodge,

but i agree that it also would help to have some recent workouts under my belt and also fast easy access to a

knuckle duster and a respectable switchblade
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default Free soup line

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I think several well dispersed drops of A314

around my gills could give me a decisive edge when fighting for a place in the free soup line up at the bums rush

lodge, but i agree that it also would help to have some recent workouts under my belt and also fast easy access to a

knuckle duster and a respectable switchblade

Now why didn't I

think of that?! Yes I would have a decisive edge amongst such people...

But like my

point demonstrates the cultural matters have to be in sync (the whole pegging order in this case) for the mones to

work. This takes a lifetime of belief systems, cultural traits, personality traits, physical traits etc since

birth. etc to create. If one were to assimilate and "BE" the leader of the pack at the free soup line, he would

automatically hang out, and do things these bums do..and form all physical traits etc that they have and understand

their language . in others words BE the leader not act like one within a small narrow scope with a bunch of liquid

spray covering his ass.

So once again we have the issue of BELIEFS etc I truly BELIEVE these traits are

formed in early years in life under guidance of parents.

The only people i think who could go against what

I've said in my message and pull it off are world class actors. but even Johnny depp would have difficulty

"playing out" a character extremely different from his genetic , cultural, personality, and physical makeup. It's

true at world class levels actors can make things real but they have been acting things out since the age of 2 which

is why they are world champions. Now if they act out since the age of 2 their "acting persona" is being formed with

the formative adolescent years. Their belief systems are too. Depp says his parents didn't guide him much when he

was young, and divorced. He also says he moved dozens of times during his childhood. Experiences such as this

cultivated a persona that could "adapt" or survive changing enviornments through acting (since he wasn't "raised"

to BE but became through imitation). But even he wouldn't be able to pull off being an ultimate fighter fighting

kimbo slice weight division -- just because there is no cultural,physical, or other similarities between such, and

he would be killed in an instant by such bloods. So I have to say even the worlds best actors would have

trouble fitting into crowds, bodytypes, wealth types, knowledge types, etc of those they wish to imitate simply by

acting and slapping on the relevant mone.

In essence one has to "BE".. Then the mones go to work.

No

$60 bottle of magic is going to compete with a lifetime of belief, culture, physical, mental, wealth, moral, and

personality traits.

Now the answer to my question should be simple -- choose a mone(s) or combo that suits

who you really are, and Imean EVERY facet of your existence.

If your persona, enviornment, social life,

physical traits etc are in a state of confusion *eg mid life crisis* and you don't know what the hell you are

you'd better off just wear cologne.

HM

HM

Default The Edge

Now why didn't I think of that?! Yes I would have a decisive edge amongst such

people...

But like my point demonstrates the cultural matters have to be in sync (the whole

pegging order in this case) for the mones to work. This takes a lifetime of belief systems, cultural traits,

personality traits, physical traits etc since birth. etc to create. If one were to assimilate and "BE" the leader

of the pack at the free soup line, he would automatically hang out, and do things these bums do..and form all

physical traits etc that they have and understand their language . in others words BE the leader not act like one

within a small narrow scope with a bunch of liquid spray covering his ass.

So once again we have the issue of

BELIEFS etc I truly BELIEVE these traits are formed in early years in life under guidance of parents.

The

only people i think who could go against what I've said in my message and pull it off are world class actors. but

even Johnny depp would have difficulty "playing out" a character extremely different from his genetic , cultural,

personality, and physical makeup. It's true at world class levels actors can make things real but they have been

acting things out since the age of 2 which is why they are world champions. Now if they act out since the age of 2

their "acting persona" is being formed with the formative adolescent years. Their belief systems are too. Depp

says his parents didn't guide him much when he was young, and divorced. He also says he moved dozens of times

during his childhood. Experiences such as this cultivated a persona that could "adapt" or survive changing

enviornments through acting (since he wasn't "raised" to BE but became through imitation). But even he wouldn't

be able to pull off being an ultimate fighter fighting kimbo slice weight division -- just because there is no

cultural,physical, or other similarities between such, and he would be killed in an instant by such bloods. So

I have to say even the worlds best actors would have trouble fitting into crowds, bodytypes, wealth types, knowledge

types, etc of those they wish to imitate simply by acting and slapping on the relevant mone.

In essence one

has to "BE".. Then the mones go to work.

No $60 bottle of magic is going to compete with a lifetime of

belief, culture, physical, mental, wealth, moral, and personality traits.

Now the answer to my question

should be simple -- choose a mone(s) or combo that suits who you really are, and Imean EVERY facet of your

existence.

If your persona, enviornment, social life, physical traits etc are in a state of confusion *eg mid

life crisis* and you don't know what the hell you are you'd better off just wear

cologne.

HM

HM
    I was just

hanging around the house on a warm summer morning with no plans to go anywhere really until i received a call as

someone wanted a lift, so i leave home with a pair of shorts, thongs and a T shirt on, i also whacked on 1/3 of an

EDGE gel as it had been sittin opened on my shaving stand for about six weeks, and anyway i did end up at a fancy

womens shopping precinct and from the moment i arrived and for the next hour and a half that i was in the area i did

clock up an amazing amount of hits from girls as well as women, i only decided to use the Edge that morning as a

substitute after shave balm and i am glad that i did as there was no mistaking the phero hits this day, i was

waiting for my girl and therefore i did knock back a couple of hotties strong advances, but man i did not look too

flash in shorts and an old T shirt, so summat was working.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I was just hanging around the house on a warm

summer morning with no plans to go anywhere really until i received a call as someone wanted a lift, so i leave home

with a pair of shorts, thongs and
    Did I read that right?

Did you say you were wearing thongs? I am wondering if my definition of it is the same as yours , as in

underwear that looks like dental floss

Or did you mean a tank top. .. we call tshirts without

sleeves tank tops (or somewhat tank topped) here in Canada.

All the more power to you if it gets you laid

Did

I read that right? Did you say you were wearing thongs? I am wondering if my definition of it is the same

as yours , as in underwear that looks like dental floss

Or did you mean a tank top. .. we call

tshirts without sleeves tank tops (or somewhat tank topped) here in Canada.

All the more power to you if it

gets you laid
    Hi HM whoops "thongs" are are flip flops and

are worn on the feet instead of shoes and usually worn in hot weather, i will have to lose just a tad more of my

love handles before i venture out in public with just a thong around my loins, and also give my wood man a shave

lol.

Thumbs up Do some reading

Getting back on

topic I have to say that Hornyman brings up a good point.I went to Barnes & Noble and picked up a book called How To

Talk To Anyone by Leil Lowndes and I'm not finished reading it but most of the points about playing certain roles

and how it will effect you were all mentioned in the reading.Basically it says if you want to hang with the big cats

do as the big cats do and talk like the big cats talk.In other words to fit certain phero's you have to play that

part.Hence being such an alpha male might work great with alpha314 and so on.I highly suggest reading this book it

has a lot to explain about human body language and self improvement.A wealth of knowledge you can use for a lifetime

for on $15.So I think what you were trying to get at Hornyman was that if you are a shy person don't go for

something such as NPA or A314, pick something more suttle like Soe and run with that for awhile until your

confidence builds up.I am always a big fan of your points and discussion so keep em coming.Just thought I'd through

out a suggestion and my two cents.Thanks for the space guys
    Pete

That's why they say:

"Walk the

walk, talk the talk."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Default To walk the walk and talk the talk wow yea

Just think for a moment and say to your self how would i

walk and talk if i had a cool million $$$$$ to splash around and say a nice Dodge Viper GTS to lay the chic in for a

hot nights ride.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-13-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: x spell

Phero Dude

Default How to talk to anyone

Crash

I read that book several times.

It is a great seller but contains mostly common sense

principles.

Like she says she wears scarfs and intriguing clothes. This prompts others to take her bait and

ask questions about these , to which she has fully prepared answers and further questions bouncing off the answer to

spur conversation.

Most fashionable people have this trait down. They probably have been getting asked about

their necklaces etc for a long time. Most men , aren't really fashionable, or even if they are don't realize they

could use it as bait to lure women into their conversations.

She makes other common sense point like look

people in the eyes, smile sincerely etc.

To the unknowing this book has a lot of tips. To the average

fashionable woman who likes to converse the principles are probably second nature from childhood.

HM

Thanks for the reply HornyMan.Do

you have any book that you can recommend?Maybe one on body language or self improvement.Anything helps and all

advice is greatly appreciated in advance.
    Pete

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Thanks for

the reply HornyMan.Do you have any book that you can recommend?Maybe one on body language or self

improvement.Anything helps and all advice is greatly appreciated in advance.
    A good book is "Rules of

the Game" by Neil Strauss . It's based on the Mystery Method.

I am not saying this book will get you laid,

but it is a start and the author explicitly demonstrates what to do and not do, what to say and not say. He also

give tips on how to look great. Check it out!

HM

Thumbs up

So it looks like your quite the

ladies man.I came to right place to get this wealth of knowledge.One question is it your looks or your game that you

play on woman?
    Pete

Stranger

yes got to agree at the age of

40 I am using NPA and it may aswell be water no hits at all with it. trying to get a hit from my sister inlaw(I know

it's wrong but you only live once right?) Got NPA on and Amouage DIA, No difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Male View Post
    yes

got to agree at the age of 40 I am using NPA and it may aswell be water no hits at all with it. trying to get a hit

from my sister inlaw(I know it's wrong but you only live once right?) Got NPA on and Amouage DIA, No difference at

all.
    There is probably a few good non pheromone related reasons why the

sis in law is not responding, does she know that you fancy her ?

NPA can be tricky to dose as you probably know, have you tried any Scent of

Eros with it.

I have been using Wolf pheromone for

months and i love it for the friendly, social and respect vibe that it empowers, James bond in a

bottle.

Yesterday i tried an experiment and added 3

dabs of NPA over the Wolf's application points and everywhere i went i was totally blown away with the hot blatant

attraction responses it evoked, i was cruising around at a local carnival with girls as well as women white and

ebony types all falling for the magic of my phero mix.

I did scrub up and also exfoilate well before my W and NPA application

yesterday ( Sunday ) because i was wearing 4 drops of Alter Ego at a huge market and fair on Saturday and the hits

with the AE were around the best i have seen from AE for a long long time.

For certain reason i have been using Le Tan for the last seven days

and the use of this requires a thorough scrub up and exfoilation and therefore all of my regular pheromone

application points have been exfoilated every day as i apply the Le Tan every second day and will continue on

in like manner for the next 4 weeks.

Now i am not

really much of a scientific person but since i have been exfoilating my phero and cologne apps have been smelling

better than ever, and also they appear to be working around at least 40 % more

consistantly.

I ask you all to take an experiment

and get a suitable peice of cloth and stand in the sun and start to exfoilate some areas of your body and you will

be suprised at the amount of old skin dust that comes away and falls into the air, it really does take time to do an

effective exfoilation as the old skin dust just keeps coming away for ages.

Now once your phero application points are taken back to fresh new skin i

ask you to observe if your phero apps become more productive as i have seen mine become, i would be really

interested in hearing your results.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-18-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: x spell

Stranger

I am sure she knows, she would

always flert with me, but she would always do in front of people so I cound not respond back.She might just get off

on teasing? She does not flirt so much now but I am tring to turn that back on with mones.Hoping she would have to

go along with it. Some people on here describe women tring to rip their shirts off and so on. Ifind it hard to

beleave. I only have chikara and NPA if these dont work can't afford to keep buying more it's to expensive to get

them shipped to the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Male View Post
    I am

sure she knows, she would always flert with me, but she would always do in front of people so I cound not respond

back.She might just get off on teasing? She does not flirt so much now but I am tring to turn that back on with

mones.Hoping she would have to go along with it. Some people on here describe women tring to rip their shirts off

and so on. Ifind it hard to beleave. I only have chikara and NPA if these dont work can't afford to keep buying

more it's to expensive to get them shipped to the UK.
    Good luck

with her then, try upping your NPA by applying a couple of well spread out drops below your ears and on your throat,

try applying it over a couple sprays of the Chikara.
    Life is short if i was you i would let the girl know i had

the hots for her, and that may change the course of your life and set you upon the path of living the life that is

suitable for your true desire and nature.

There is still the matter of the

conscious brain...

I have found that some women no matter how "turned on" their bodies may be with pheromones

etc, will slam on the brakes if there is any possible potential "socially unacceptable" problem. If you are

associated due to a marriage between your families that may even be enough. Public "flirting" in a "safe"

environment where it can be taken as just kidding around may be okay, but anything really "serious" between you may

not happen until all doubt about family reactions are satisfied.

I have been in a similar situation (quite some

time ago).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thumbs up

wow

terry0400-40 you really like to experiment that's

great I love to read your posts bad that there aren't any females in here anymore .I try to exfoliate and will post

how it works with pheros afterwards(with men of course) and I also do clean my skin before applying with the

hydrogen peroxide.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiechic View Post
    wow terry0400-40 you really

like to experiment that's great I love to read your posts bad that there aren't any females in here anymore .I try

to exfoliate and will post how it works with pheros afterwards(with men of course) and I also do clean my skin

before applying with the hydrogen peroxide.
    Good luck with your

exfoliation and phero apps aussiechic, i have been sanding down my bodywork every second day in association with

applying tanning lotion and my phero applications have been working amazingly well, i originally started to

exfoliate because i leave for Fiji very soon to roam around the villages for several weeks and that is the reason i

am tanning so as i fit in with the locals as much as possible.

I am glad that you love to read my posts i try

and be as honest as i can with my opinions of the many various pheromone products i have experienced and the effects

i have noted over the years.

Also is true that there are not so many females on this forum at the moment so P

L E A S E do hang around and check out what us guys are getting up to, because your opinions/posts and experiences

are certainly most welcomed and i for one look forward to more input from you, ps i am in brissy at the moment, and

i have lived in Frankston and Geelong and i have surfed Bells and Ocean Grove, many long years ago.

Talking

Well

terry0400-40 after all this exfoliating and putting

Le Tan on have a great time in Fiji.We just came back last week from Hamilton Island.I actually live 10 minutes from

Frankston so hey it's a small world.And don't worry I will hang around for a while because I love pheros too much

Thumbs up

A good

book is "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss . It's based on the Mystery Method.

I am not saying this book will

get you laid, but it is a start and the author explicitly demonstrates what to do and not do, what to say and not

say. He also give tips on how to look great. Check it out!

HM
    Alright so I went out and

bought that book.It looks good, but it's more of a one day lessons day by day.Did you just read on or go ahead and

try each day experiment and has it worked for you?Thanks in advance buddy
    Pete

Phero Dude

Talking Rules of the Game

Alright so I went out and bought that book.It looks good, but it's more of a one day lessons

day by day.Did you just read on or go ahead and try each day experiment and has it worked for you?Thanks in advance

buddy
    I read the whole book. Some of his tricks I like and I did use them in general conversation

enviornments with women (eg coffee shops). One thing for sure it will help you break the ice and at least have

something interesting to say which will separate you from most of the guys out there anyways.

Also the 5

questions game was one of my favorites. He gives great tips on how to look good.

Look the guy has laid

tons of women, he must know what he's writing about. Take its and pieces of the book that you like and apply them

to your life. And promise the rest of us , if it gets you laid, you'll share your story with your friends here

The 5 game trick was pretty cool,

I don't use it as an opener though.I'll wait until I have a conversation established.I was just thinking that I

should of bought his first book before this one.This mystery method should not be overlooked by an phero guru on

here.If anything you know you're going to attract woman with your pheromones and now you'll be using your looks

and charm you've learned from the book.I've looked into another book I think it's called Double Your Dating by

Wayne something but it looks good as well.I'll let you know my experiences in my log.Lately they have been

successful I just haven't got around to updating it.Chikara/Soe is still working great for me.Massive hits so far.I

had a girl outside a bar unbutton my shirt and lick my body/nipples!Crazy stuff
    Pete

Phero Dude

Chikara/Soe

is still working great for me.Massive hits so far.I had a girl outside a bar unbutton my shirt and lick my

body/nipples!Crazy stuff
    Now that's a hit!

HM

Does shaving a bit as

exfoliating?

I did use a nivea exfoliating cream some times before shaving. I guess that is something which is

very good to do.

I typically am using a7 - one drop with a314 LS edition - two drops. Covered typically with

DrSmellThis' natural cologne.

That keeps me well powered, sexy and respectable. It's ok with men too, though

the last time this youth next to me got into a heated argument with someone else, about football. LOL

I had some

hits with it lately. Some women I knew before were very attracted to me and I got to know some more... on another

occasion a beautiful woman got very very interested in me.

Thread Information