Close

Thread: Business pheros

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Business pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This subject has gotten a bit lost lately on the forum. I wonder if anyone here has `success´ stories to share as far as work/ business matters go. Important meetings, negotiations, job interviews etc.
    Negative ones would also be interesting because they can be warning for the rest of us.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Business pheros

Yes, I\'m interested too. I\'ve read stories about spraying pheros on photos to make them more attractive, but what kind of pheros? I\'m thinking of spraying business letters, tenders etc with tiny amounts, does anyone think it could make a difference about how a business proposal is received? A little SOE on the first page for friendliness, or a dab of PI for giving impression of strenght?

Sadhu

The only product I recommend for using on paper and other documents is AFA because it´s the only one which scentless! If you send off something which smells -good or bad, it can easily backfire, the other person might think you´re a total weirdo and it comes across as unproffesional too.good luck if you´re trying.
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve been using AE at the office for about a month. The dosage/usage has varied as I try to find my right balance. Currently working it in a 5:1 mix (known as the Wilde Oscar ratio) in an atomizer with Heritage cologne.

Anyway, I have noticed a decided improvement in the reactions of my co-workers to me, specifically my boss (male, like me) who has slapped me on the back and punched me on the arm more in the past month than in the past five years. Others have commented to me on how \'positive\' he seems to be about my contributions lately. I\'m a department head, so it\'s not like he thought I was a total schlub before, either. Also a couple of definite hits (deliberate touching, flushed face)from a temp who didn\'t know me before the phero usage.

Finally, went into an important client meeting two weeks back. Applied 3 dabs AE (behind ears, chest, back of hands) 30 minutes before the meeting. They were disgruntled when we went in, they were calm and happy when we left. Both of the co-workers who were with me commented on how well I handled the situation: \"They really seemed locked into you.\" Subsequent meetings the client VP (female) has voiced disappointment that I was not present to my co-workers during the meeting.

Now is this the effect of the pheros on others or on me? I\'d say probably a little bit of both, but as long as the results remain positive, it seems pretty much a moot point to me.

Journeyman

I like this thread especially since harmony in the work-place was my primary reason for trying pheros.I work for a very well-known corporation with offices all over the country.....all over the world for that matter.

In our local office we had a really horrible manager who used to pit employees against one another and as a result there is a great deal of discord. The manager has since been let go from the company but 5 years of this crap took its toll. The bottom line is that nobody trusts anybody and the level of tension is often very high.

When I started wearing pheros containing NOL I noticed an immediate change in the way my co-workers were reacting to me. They started out with more friendly conversation and then trusting me with matters they considered sensitive and/or confidential and then became outright happy around me....laughing, joking etc.

The success story for me personally lies in the fact that the new management team was equally \"attracted\" to me even though I was working in a very low-level position. They noticed that I was the only employee who seemed to be universally trusted and well-liked by my co-workers. They offered me a promotion that was way over my head.......one that should\'ve caused some envy/anger by those who were by passed for the position. I took the promotion despite my own fears partly because those I thought would be angry were actually very supportive and encouraging. It\'s amazing how I am perceived as so non-threatening in an environment of paranoia. My new position is working out very well........alot more money, alot of respect from my fellow employees and just last week the offer for an expansion of my responsibilites with yet another raise in pay.

Yup, I\'m a phero advocate if ever there was one [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CC

**DONOTDELETE**

I have experimented using pheromones
    in a sales setting several times. It definately improves attraction to my products,transactions, and closures. Without a doubt, too many years, situations,and examples plus many of the same observations and reactions as experience by others here.

Elk

Sadhu

CC it sounds like we both use pheros for the same purposes. I started to use them mainly to get other people to be less aggressive in everyday life - to make my life a little easier and less stressful.
    It´s encouraging that you are getting such good results in what really does sound like a tough work environment!

CJ

Sadhu

Anymore ? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

bump

[ March 23, 2002: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

Sadhu

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good news/bad news

Good news is that the respect and deference from my colleagues has generally increased from an already satisfactory level.

The bad news is that one young lady made a complaint after I made a short visit to her cubicle to see about buying a stamp. She had been very social over the last couple of years but this time she freaked.

Having learned not to get too close to some of the females in the office, I\'d say that my use of A-none has been very positive.

Enlightened One

Yes one has to be careful (with the one that complained you could have ODed around her after that to try and freak her out of the company.)
    I hear its good for sales anf frankly the discrete way is the way to go when using this stuff in sales which means low level application and under clothing if in warm climates and only small amounts if in colder climates on skin. The alcohol products work well the only one with rone in it though is perfect 10 i think (expesnive though sold through the forum club on this site.)

Sadhu

Bump. Does anyone have anything to add to this particular topic ? -please do! CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

I wore SOE on my interviews and I often notice the interviewers rambling on and on about various topics. I had one interview scheduled to last 90 min instead going a full 3 hours. The only reason they let me go was because it was late into the evening. I dont think wearing pheromones will land you the job, but i do think it does help relax both parties involved. Landing the job still requires you to know the answers to the questions they have. It dosent matter how nice you are, if you dont know what youre talking about then nobody\'s going to hire you. But, if you know what you are saying, then I think pheros give you a slight edge over the competition that is as competent as yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**

Here\'s something. I do some side work in the entertainment industry so you know pheros come in handy there. I was at a get together where a lot of models and such were at but funny enough I got little reaction from the women. It was the men that made me wonder. All these guy were wondering who I was and what I did. Got some business that way. It was way cool.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

jambat: what were you wearing at this shindig? was it soe or was it JB#1 ? i was just curious as i had the same experience myself in a similar situation...was at a political fundraiser with some model types ( tall, good looking but very plastic )...anyway, the men were much more impressed..the women seemed distant...of course, i was prolly on a pi overdose at the time..so what were you wearing? did ya overdose?? just curious

Journeyman

Hello All. I just got out of the military and into sales (selling gifts & collectibles). What\'s a recommended phero product to use while I try to sell my product to potential customers? Jambat, do you think JB#1 or JBM would do the trick?

**DONOTDELETE**

I was wearing JBB actually. It\'s all none and doesn\'t have the mystery chemical NPA has in it so maybe that\'s the thing. A lot of people have had success in business with PI and other A-none pheros.

Thread Information