Close

Thread: Headaches

Journeyman

Default Headaches

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So, I'm pretty sure

it's not the -none but the -nol that gives me headaches. But in any case, what do you guys do for the headaches? Do

you eventually get used to it and not get the headaches? Is it *necessarily* an overdose if you're getting

headeaches? Anything that works particularly well to get rid of a pheromone headache? Regular aspirin? Any tricks?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy

Style;219982
    So, I'm pretty sure it's not the -none but the -nol that gives me headaches. But in any case, what do

you guys do for the headaches? Do you eventually get used to it and not get the headaches? Is it *necessarily* an

overdose if you're getting headeaches? Anything that works particularly well to get rid of a pheromone headache?

Regular aspirin? Any tricks?
    Head stress effects should not be an

issue once you get accustomed to the pheromones, but personally as a general rule i do apply my Androstenone dabs or

drops below my ears or a dab of NPA on my chin tip and i try and apply a good area of coverage with the

Androstenol/s on my forearms, lower biceps and wrist pulsepoints, if i am using a multi pheromone formula like Alter

Ego for instance then a small amount around my gills and the rest on wrist pulsepoints and with the oil based, and

them with Dipropelene glycol and alcohol i aim for a large cover area as possable especially in cool weather.

Just as a side note AE is really a great and effective product when it diffuses effectively and with me this

takes hot conditions and a heated up body temperature and then just step back and take a breath because you will see

what some good phero action is about, i dont get any where near as good results with AE in cool climatic conditions

and that is why i aim to spread it out over a large area as possable.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information