Close

Thread: Hello everyone!

Stranger

Red face Hello everyone!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone!

My

name is Kiara and I came across this forum a couple of weeks back. Since then I've been doing a lot of lurking and

I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.

I'm 25 years old, white female, blonde, blue eyes, 5"4 110lbs.

I'm usually quiet, easy going and friendly. (This feels like writing and add for a dating site, haha!)

Currently

I'm in training abroad, for something I have been wanting to do since I was a little girl. Not a lot of females

chose this profession as it's a real men's world out there.

I love what I'm doing, but somewhere along the

line I stumbled onto some self esteem issues. I had to chose, either quit what I love doing, or gain the confidence

and self esteem to push on and reach my goal. They were close to sending me home.

So something had to give. I

started looking into ways to improve my self esteem, feel good about myself and maybe impress the men a little. The

men/women ratio over here is currently 25 to 1 which made me feel more intimidated than it should. (I guess most

women would love that kind of attention, but for me it's just a little to much)

To make a long story short, I

came across pheromones and decided to give them a shot. Maybe they would help me feel more secure/brave/less

intimidated.

So far I have only tried AE/w and Realm/w both with very positive results.

I started with AE/w

and my favourite bodylotion (Sensual Amber, which smells like lotus and vanilla). It made me feel bubbly and happy

straight away even though the smell of AE was rather strong. I noticed I became more chatty, more confident to start

conversation and didn't mind standing close to other people as much as I usually would. I used it for about two

weeks in all sorts of different situations and I like it. I do OD easily on AE, so I really have to be careful with

it.

After that I tried Realm/w and it was kind of ok. Less strong as AE, smelled different and gave me an

enormous headache. Also it made me feel skittish, easily irritated and nervous, especially if I combined it with AE.

So I guess Realm is not really for me. I do like that it's a spray though. I might use it to spray a little on my

hair.

Other than that I haven't tried anything. I've got PCC coming in the mail this week, so I'll keep you

posted on that one.

Oh I had one more question. I read somewhere that sandalwood is a good cover scent. But

does that count for women also? I'm more a lotus, vanilla, honey, flower girl.

Hope you guys got to know me a

little. Any tips for a newbie are most welcome though.

xxx Kiara

Welcome to the forum Kiara!

I would suggest SoE/w as a great social product. It encourages conversation and sets a very comfortable vibe in

the room. Might be perfect for what you're looking for.

Good luck!

I too have heard that sandalwood is

a "good" cover at least for guys. However, although I don't object to the scent, I'm not overly wild about it, nor

do I find it any better or worse than many other scents.

I'd rather go for something that I like that also

doesn't send other people running away. Go for what you feel comfortable with, what seems to work. I've gotten to

like some of the small "boutique" essential oil fragrances available from an on-line source (Love Potion Perfumes)

as they are unique and a little goes a long way (I'm still using some of the cheap samples). Pheros, which was

available here at LS till they ran out, is another fave of mine.

Find something that matches *who* you are.

Don't go with something just because it's popular. If it clashes with you in any way it's going to affect things

probably the wrong way. I've encountered some commercial fragrances (on other people) that remind me of bug

killer... puts a damper on things...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Thanks for the warm welcome

guys.

I like the smell of sandalwood on men, it's kind of spicy and warm/sweet. But it smells like something

my father would wear...

If you start mixing things, would you first put the combination on yourself to try it

out, before putting it together in a bottle? I can immagine if you put the 'wrong' ratio in a bottle you could

lose a lot of product. What's a good way to go about this?
    xxx Kiara

I've never mixed stuff in the

bottle. Instead I always apply it separately. It gives me better control and allows me to tweak mixtures at will.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Default Hello everyone

hello am new

here..i also need an english speaking practice...am not good on speaking english but i can understand it

somehow...

Stranger

@ belgareth: I guess that makes

sense. Do you have to apply the products all at the same spot, or can you put one here, an other one there?

And

how would you chose your cover scents? Just try to blur out the strongest smelling product, or all of

them?

@scieneips: Nice to meet you! Hope you have a good time at the forum.
    xxx Kiara

Thread Information