Close

Default phero use for dates

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi,

i'm

used to applying lashings of pheros for chance encounters in bars/clubs/generally going about my day but have

limited knowledge of a decent strategy for meeting a girl and spending several hours with her.

have a date

set up tomorrow and we're likely to be in each other's company for 4-5 hours.

i have in my armoury AE and

A7. i'm 38, looking a little older than i did when i had my major phero successes 6-7 years ago. i'm totally NOT

an alpha male my key selling points so i'm told are my voice, my sense of humour and the fact i'm cute and funny.

my date is a 29 year old girl.

what would be a good strategy? i had success with AE in my early days but

that was several years ago. not sure which one to go for and how much to apply and when to know to "top up" (will

be carrying them with me), what signs i should be looking for etc.

any help warmly received, thanks, neil

Journeyman

Hey Neil is this your first date

with the person?

In my opinion if it is, I wouldnt use mones yet. Unless you dont care and just want to

experiment. The reason is, theres too many factors that will be in play during your date. If your really trying to

get this person then you should try and see if she likes you for you first, then add the mones. YOUll be much

happier and more confidfent that way. If you really want to use mones I would stay away from none, and use nol only.

Then let your voice and humour take over as you start chatting more.

The key thing with mones is you need to put

on the right mones that complement your natural phero scent (IMO this is your aura). when you start puttting

different products on or products that dont complement you well, you will start OD'ing.

Good Luck.

P.s AE

is one of my fav products (TE is the other)

hi yes this is a first date.

i'd never considered using NO mones i must admit. having them on usually makes me feel more confident, and all my

previous first dates have involved mones and many have been REALLY successful.

i didnt take notes during my

heyday of 2003-2004 unfortunately and tried a variety of mones and had a lot of success, the only problem being i

cant remember with which products i had the major successes

i'll try a little AE then as it contains all 3

and i shouldnt od with 2 dabs.

if things are going well should i re-apply or add some A7 with its strong none

content? of course, i agree maybe some RONE and NOL could be useful i didnt think of that wish now i'd invested in

some SoE but i've got to go with what i have.

any further thoughts would be welcome, thanks

Banned User

I would personally use a

known dose/mix. Using a social mone like SOE reduces the chances of an OD right off the bat. Using NOL and RONE will

let her open to you and establish a repoire easier. Once that is established and she's comfortable around you add

some AE or A7 to start the sexual attraction. Just my opinion. Good luck.

well i dont have any SoE.

i've only got AE and A7 so i'm gonna start with a couple of dabs of AE and hope its RONE and NOL

work

should i stick to that, or re-apply if all going well for a chance of a sexual hit?

You're really at a disadvantage

without SoE or C7, but I agree, AE is your best strategy. If all is going well, see if you can sneak away for a

light addition of A7. If its going REALLY well you don't need to bother.

Good luck.

If you are a good

conversationalist all you need is A7 to create a sexual tension and chemistry..
    Last edited by purpleblood; 06-18-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by neiltrain View Post
    hi yes this

is a first date. i'd never considered using NO mones i must admit. having them on usually makes me feel more

confident, and all my previous first dates have involved mones and many have been REALLY successful.

i didnt

take notes during my heyday of 2003-2004 unfortunately and tried a variety of mones and had a lot of success, the

only problem being i cant remember with which products i had the major successes

i'll try a little AE then

as it contains all 3 and i shouldnt od with 2 dabs.

if things are going well should i re-apply or add some A7

with its strong none content? of course, i agree maybe some RONE and NOL could be useful i didnt think of that wish

now i'd invested in some SoE but i've got to go with what i have.

any further thoughts would be welcome,

thanks
    Great Advice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Hey Neil is

this your first date with the person?

In my opinion if it is, I wouldnt use mones yet. Unless you dont care

and just want to experiment. The reason is, theres too many factors that will be in play during your date. If your

really trying to get this person then you should try and see if she likes you for you first, then add the mones.

YOUll be much happier and more confidfent that way. If you really want to use mones I would stay away from none, and

use nol only. Then let your voice and humour take over as you start chatting more.

The key thing with mones

is you need to put on the right mones that complement your natural phero scent (IMO this is your aura). when you

start puttting different products on or products that dont complement you well, you will start OD'ing.

Good

Luck.

P.s AE is one of my fav products (TE is the other)
    Good Idea!

Thread Information