Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Edge Trust

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thanks for the info Terry I've

used LT a couple of years ago had some good reactions. As I mentioned I've never tried it with A7. I think A7 SOE

and LT with Angel/m would be the atomic bomb lol. Can't remember does LT have to be stored in a cool place like the

refrigerator or not. Thanks

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    Thanks for the info Terry I've used LT a couple of years ago had some good reactions. As I

mentioned I've never tried it with A7. I think A7 SOE and LT with Angel/m would be the atomic bomb lol. Can't

remember does LT have to be stored in a cool place like the refrigerator or not.

Thanks
    I did store my 30 ml bottle in the refrigerator and the

effects were good 18 months later still, so i would store it under refrigeration as it certainly cant hurt it and

may actually contribute to its longevity.
    Angel is good, i knew this girl workin close to me and we never ever

spoke and she sorta always walked past me often but on the morning i wore A Man Angel she passed me and turned back

and started some really friendly talk, i also had pheromones on which was normal for me anyway as i apply something

or other nearly every day.
    It doesant really matter as i will wear Angel just because i like it.

Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-22-2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Enthusiast

still don't see Edge

Trust in the store yet, anybody else see it?

Quote Originally Posted by lifetransform View Post
    still don't see Edge Trust in the store yet, anybody else see it?
    I

don't see it either.

still don't see Edge Trust in the store yet, anybody else see

it?
    Phew thats a relief i dont see it either, i thought i may have

been going blind

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    A cure

for depression, social phobias? Wow that sounds amazing since I have bipolar disorder.....which includes stages of

depression.... this could be the holy grail..

HM

I couldn't help but reflect on an

important conclusion most of us have come to regarding pheromones. I.e. They enhance was you put out, i.e. don't

create attraction if you do nothing, and you still have to do your part if you want to get laid in the

end.

But what if you're antisocial. What if you're naturally shy and the type of guy who does not

socialize, let alone talk to women and get their #.

Does this magical edge trust, seem to offer a cure for

this problem?

If this is the case as they so boldly say , a cure for social phobia, it may be that

pheromones may indeed do most of the work, leaving the alleviation of social phobias and getting laid up to

science......

Does any of this seem realistic, or do you think it's more marketing hype? Lacroy has

always put out first class products.

HM

I think there is a difference in

being "antisocial" and what might be termed "asocial."

Antisocial to me would mean a concious effort on one's

part to avoid social contact, at least positive social contact.

Being ascocial could mean you just don'e as yet

have the skill set(s) to be either social or antisocial.

In either case it would be my opinion that your social

behavior is still pretty much totally under your control, or at least not something that can really be created or

overcome with pheromones.

The one possible pheromone I can think of that may help would be something like alpha

androstenol. It does seem to "loosen" people up socially and be a conversation catylist. In fact a few times I have

experimented with an heavy alpha-nol product I wished some of those around me would shut up they gabbed on so much.

This could serve as a social "icebreaker," especially if you get some self-effects (I don't seem to get

self-effects from any pheromone however) and get you gabbing as well.

Most social inteaction skills are going to

come from experience. Something you have to practice and learn.

My opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

...it may be that pheromones may indeed do most of the work, leaving the alleviation of social phobias and getting

laid up to science......

HM

Its pretty much agreed among experienced users that synthetic

pheromones can not and will not overcome asocial behaviors. You can't pick your nose in a bar and expect NPA to

draw a 10 onto your lap to give you a hand, but she might give you the finger if you ask her to dance.

What

pheromones WILL do is give you an edge, an entre, a stimulus, a social boost that will jump start your "game", if

that's what you're looking for.

In other circumstances they can, in the hands of a skilled user, lubricate a

situation and skew it in a certain direction and create a friendlier or more respectful, or trusting, or comfortable

vibe, depending on the product.

Its incumbent upon the user to study their "target" as well as themselves, and

tailor their pheromone use accordingly. Pheromones do not sidestep the complex dynamics of human behavior, they

must be used in conjunction with them.

My dos centavos amigos.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Its pretty

much agreed among experienced users that synthetic pheromones can not and will not overcome asocial behaviors. You

can't pick your nose in a bar and expect NPA to draw a 10 onto your lap to give you a hand, but she might give you

the finger if you ask her to dance.

What pheromones WILL do is give you an edge, an entre, a stimulus, a

social boost that will jump start your "game", if that's what you're looking for.

In other circumstances

they can, in the hands of a skilled user, lubricate a situation and skew it in a certain direction and create a

friendlier or more respectful, or trusting, or comfortable vibe, depending on the product.

Its incumbent upon

the user to study their "target" as well as themselves, and tailor their pheromone use accordingly. Pheromones do

not sidestep the complex dynamics of human behavior, they must be used in conjunction with them.

My dos

centavos amigos.
    Agreed. It is true in my opinion as well that pheromones as just a tool to reel

women in (bring the into your vicinity etc). If however, once the woman has come and realized you are what her

senses were guiding her to, you turn out to be "out of character" she will sense your wierd, strange, or not in sync

of what she expected and turn away.

I find that certain pheromones can surely help steer women in a direction

you choose (the social mones). other mones type also reels in different types of women or even amongst the same

type eg those that are ovulating or not etc (EG NPA).

I guess if you look at most Actors in Hollywood they

take roles in sync with their personality. That way they can play out the role with ease come filming time. Mones

are no different. Beginners or even those who aren't the best actors should choose mones in sync with their

natural personality so they can operate smoothly , in character with this new signature.

The exception is the

equivalent of a Depp in Hollywood who can take on 50 movies with roles all extremely different and still pull off

realism to the crowds. Experience like this is what separates the good from the masters. Its no different with

mones.

I myself am no actor. I find if I try to play out extremely polar roles all the time I get more

nervous and anxious and the mones work against me. I''ve found A7/SOE and Chikara to be amonst the best mone

products I have been using. Both enable one to work with a WIDE range of targets, and help me communicate with

everyone.

Chikara for the 20-30 something crowd (I'm 40) with a sexual social overtone, and A7/SOE when I

want to play a gentlemanly sexual alpha .

In either case they go very well with me as testomony in my

Hornyman Log posts.

I plan on using mones to primarily reel in the targets (Chikara = a lot of hot babes) ,

A7/SOE (initiate with just about everyone while playing a leader,) and then using my voice to "adapt to different

targets and venues". I find my voice is naturally easier to work with than acting skills (which i suck at).

Clothing is also easy for me to come by. Its easy to dress with a wide range too so I don't have to focus on

exactly specific clothes for extremely different situations.

I have found a good old visit to a MEXX outlet

in Toronto covers 80% of my clothing choice from jeans and vintage tshirts to more formal but sexier clothes (dress

pants, shirts , blazers etc). There is no need for me to go into speciality stores for shopping (just like with

mones) as Mexx provides me with a wide range of opportunity within my natural tastes in styles for attracting 20+

crowd)

Once these basic tenets are in place it is up to me to initiate and LEAD the target which is reeled in

to me.

Just my thoughts and opinions...

HM

Phero Enthusiast

ah Edge Trust is on the

site now, niice.

Phero Dude

Talking Edge Trust $59.95

Quite pricey.

I wonder who will be the first to take this on and conduct tests?

Who will make the "plunge" first

I have always had trouble with NPA and Edge, so I'm waiting on some feedback from the rest of you

users. I also have bipolar disorder and the fact that they say it helps social phobias and depression may point it

in my direction...

Nonetheless I think I will have to hold out until I know its the real deal as

I've just blown $150 bucks or more on mones this past month...

Any takers?

HM

I thought about trying edge

trust but decided to use liquid trust and A7 instead.

Phero Dude

I

thought about trying edge trust but decided to use liquid trust and A7 instead.
    How long does this

last on you?

How long

does this last on you?
    The LT usually last a hour to a hour in a half.

Stranger

Wow!! I hope it is cheaper lol.
    ME TOO
    HEHE

Phero Dude

Default Lt

Terry

If I were

to perform say 30 min of guitar playing and singing to a small crowd at a party would you think a few squirts of LT

(In addition to my A7/SOE combo that I'll already have on) would enhance the experience ???

Or do you think

this would backfire? I'm no experienced musician yet but I am thinking of the future

HM

Default Re Liquid Trust

Terry

If I were to perform say 30 min of guitar playing and singing to a small

crowd at a party would you think a few squirts of LT (In addition to my A7/SOE combo that I'll already have on)

would enhance the experience ???

Or do you think this would backfire? I'm no experienced musician yet but I am

thinking of the future

HM
    It could prove to be

an interesting performance if those in the small crowd

were exposed to sufficient amount of LT for five minutes or more, as them that are effected by the LT's influence

would perceive you in a most empathetic manner and therefore depending on the type of music and vocals they were

exposed to it could cause them to become really tuned in to you as well as their inner self.

I found with LT i had to use at least 4 sprays to my shirt front at chest

level to work, and give me close to a good hour of action, providing my targets were close enough to me for over 5

minutes then i could notice the effects, i have noticed mild hits from some targets and then again there are some

that will be taken in completly by the influence of LT and these will be the ones to watch as they are most likely

to remove their clothing for you if you suggested lets go play Doctor

Ok I'm being greedy A7, SOE,

LT and A-1 what do you think Terry? I want all the women lol.

Ok I'm

being greedy A7, SOE, LT and A-1 what do you think Terry? I want all the women lol.

Hey! Leave some

women for the rest of us dang it!
    It's apathy

Default Plough slippery Sam into the love sauce cave.

Ok I'm being greedy A7, SOE, LT and A-1 what do you think Terry? I

want all the women lol.
    Not bad at all Ontimenow wearin that combo

is bound to elicit some hasty removal of panties, thongs and over the shoulder boulder holders, yes a great combo

for sure and nothing at all except a smidgeon of copulins would i be tempted to add to it just for some social

proofing status reinforcement

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Hey!

Leave some women for the rest of us dang it!
    I know that you know as

well as i that there is no shortage of available cherry pie, and the only very real problem if you are a gentlemen

is in the getting rid of them once they have been hooked sorted tried and tested

Thanks, I have a friend coming

to town next week we haven't seen each other in five years. For whatever reason we never hooked up we have always

keep in touch. Now that i'm single and she's single we are going to see what happens. She's a 43 year old black

female. Really down to earth really doesn't have a sassy attitude well educated. In case I haven't mentioned i'm

a 40 year old black/white/indian male. It's just going to be a sex thing for now. So do you guys approve of the

combo I mention? I don't have any copulins.

Thanks, I have a friend coming to town next week we haven't seen each other in five years.

For whatever reason we never hooked up we have always keep in touch. Now that i'm single and she's single we are

going to see what happens. She's a 43 year old black female. Really down to earth really doesn't have a sassy

attitude well educated. In case I haven't mentioned i'm a 40 year old black/white/indian male. It's just going to

be a sex thing for now. So do you guys approve of the combo I mention? I don't have any

copulins.
    Thanks for the extra info buddy, this woman may end up

spending considerable time with you and the combo mix that you have suggested seems great but maby you could leave

the LT out if she knows you well enough as its not necessarily an attractant as sutch and if you dont plan on using

it every time she is with you then the messages she receives from your phero signature could come across as

confusing to her, and it could result in her being unsure of you as a potential partner. Also in this case do not

worry about the copulins as with them she could think you are a bit of a root rat....

@Terry my friend came to town

early she lives about 100 miles (106.9 km) from me so we are only going to see each other once a week. I wore the

combo of Alpha7, LT,A-1 and SOE. My friend did things to me that I didn't think were possible lol. Keep in mind we

haven't seen each other in 5 years or so. This was our first time hooking up. If we had the PM feature on here I

would tell you about them lol. The next day she sent me 21 text messages and she hasn't even left to go back to her

hometown yet.

@Terry my friend came to town early she lives about 100 miles (106.9 km) from me so we are

only going to see each other once a week. I wore the combo of Alpha7, LT,A-1 and SOE. My friend did things to me

that I didn't think were possible lol. Keep in mind we haven't seen each other in 5 years or so. This was our

first time hooking up. If we had the PM feature on here I would tell you about them lol. The next day she sent me 21

text messages and she hasn't even left to go back to her hometown

yet.
    I get the picture lucky guy Ontimenow has his mix worked out

great just run with it, dash it i would have loved a PM with some juicy details lol oh well i have a good

imagination

Has anyone tried Edge Trust?

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I know that you know as well as i that there is no

shortage of available cherry pie, and the only very real problem if you are a gentlemen is in the getting rid of

them once they have been hooked sorted tried and tested
    Depends on where

you live. My part of the country has been rated as one of the bottom ten areas for singles in general throughout the

whole US of A. And I can attest to that. It's a veritable wasteland.

Maybe I should move to Oz... where I hear

a fair number of women wear two-piece bathing suits. A bottom and a hat. At least I'll have something to look

at.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Depends

on where you live. My part of the country has been rated as one of the bottom ten areas for singles in general

throughout the whole US of A. And I can attest to that. It's a veritable wasteland.

Maybe I should move to

Oz... where I hear a fair number of women wear two-piece bathing suits. A bottom and a hat. At least I'll have

something to look at.
    Wow Rbt i would rather not think

about living in a wasteland like you have described, where the women must be valued like gold, Cuban cigars and

vintage wine, where even them that are slugs would be appreciated well er um as i always say any port in a

storm.

Better watch out now Terrible terry is a comin to town quick go lock up ur grandmothers

lol.

Man all i can say is that you would really have a great time here in pussy heaven

Attached Images Attached Images

Phero Enthusiast

Rbt if u think u got it

bad u should visit san jose california, home of everything that's famous online(ebay, paypal, facebook, netflix,

norton, myspace, youtube...etc). the male to female ratio here is a whopping 7:1.

computer programmers and

engineers from all over the world congregate here. and after the economy crashed several years ago, the internet

companies fired the women first and fked up the gender ratio even more.

every girl here, is valued like fking

diamonds. even the fugliest of fat girls can be a queen have her pick of men. (or should i say geeks and

nerds)

this is the absolute worst place for any male to live. it's HELL.

Default Oh heck

Rbt if u think u got it bad u should visit san jose california, home of everything

that's famous online(ebay, paypal, facebook, netflix, norton, myspace, youtube...etc). the male to female ratio

here is a whopping 7:1.

computer programmers and engineers from all over the world congregate here. and

after the economy crashed several years ago, the internet companies fired the women first and fked up the gender

ratio even more.

every girl here, is valued like fking diamonds. even the fugliest of fat girls can

be a queen have her pick of men. (or should i say geeks and nerds)
    this is the absolute worst place

for any male to live. it's HELL.
    Oh heck just when i thought

things could not get any worse, just what do all the hot blooded young men do to divert the um er natural man

?
    The sales of anti boner medicine must be booming and the trade in Viagra is probably non existent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information