Close

Default New NPA not working >.<

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Weird

situation here. I got an old bottle of NPA from over a year back which still works fine but this new bottle I got

just 2 months ago seems to have no effect. Either that or it ODs in like 1 drop. Anyone else experience the same ?

Stranger

Well i recently bought some

of the new NPA, The one in a black bottle with "pheromone additive" in red writing on the bottle and after a few

uses i haven't noticed anything. Though it could be because I'm pretty new to the whole pheromone thing. But i

make sure to use as little as possible so i don't OD i put a little drop on an earbud and very lightly press it on

my neck just once then cover it with my cologne, But after many tries i have got no response.

Stranger

Unhappy

Oh No don't say that!..I have

just orderd some.

NPA is designed to be diluted

5:1. It's too strong and difficult to dose straight from the bottle. Even if you manage to get a perfectly dosed

tiny drop, the surface area covered is so small diffusion suffers.

Mix 5 parts cologne to 1 part NPA and spray

with a pocket atomizer and it works much better: dose is more adjustable before OD, the spray covers more skin for

better diffusion and the cologne molecules intermingle and carry the NPA to your vic's nose better. If you prefer

to dab or drop, consider TE: same formula but dosed for direct application.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Default NPA mixed 1:5 with cologne

Gegogi

What type of atomizer do you use to put out a very small spray?

I have been using Shoppers

Drug mart atomizers which are very good and don't leak and can easily be carried around but I think it sprays too

much NPA with even 1 spray. Could it be the sprays are too much?

Would you recommend any specific types of

atomizers for me, and where to buy them? I OD quite easily on NPA and I think the smaller the spray the better

since I can easily use more sprays if I need to up the dosage.

I'm looking for an atomizer that with 1 spray

may pump out at max the equivalent of a 1/4 pack of edge gel.

The reason I don't like the gels is that they

make me tune out to some degree through inhalation even when I use a small amount where the npa sprays don't, even

in large amounts.

The sephora atomizers I've seen hold just as much cologne as the Shoppers ones, I didn't

examine the spray head though...

The tiny ones they give as samples for cologne can't be what

you're referring to right? Those don't open to be reused and are strictly to sample colognes before

buying.

Any recommendations. I really like NPA spray better but have problems dosing.. I think its my

atomizer for sure...

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default NPA its NOT so fierce

I think some users are applying too little NPA to receive

attention.

Have used much of the older NPA in the 5 ml

size and have received my NEW Boxed version mid May this year.

The box has its contents printed as 7ml and 0.24 oz

respectively and the bottle that is removed from the box has 5 ml printed on it.

My bottle did actually contain 5.7 ml in contents

measured with a medical glass vial, and that came out at 340 drops when measured in drops using a rubber bulb ended

glass pheromone dropper, this dropper does dispense a drop slightly larger in volume than the smaller standard Alter

Ego glass dropper of the same design as the one i am using.

Therefore in using this more precise method of

measuring drops rather than just tipping the bottle i did obtain the following

results.

0.48 mg = ( 480 mcg/ml ) divided by 60 dr /

ml = 8 mcg / dr

and this equales 4 mcg Androstenone

and 4 mcg of undisclosed enhancing pheromones.

I

repeated this measurement ten times using the medical glass vial to measure one correct size ml and the glass

pheromone dropper to measure the drops contained within each ml and the mean average came to 60 dr/ mL

I have been using 4 dr of NPA mixed with a few

sprays of good cologne for dispersion and it is working just fine, the actual pheromone content at this

concentration is a total of 32 mcg and therefore 16 mcg will be Androstenone and the other 16 mcg will be unknown

secret enhancing pheromones.

Men younger than my 58

years could go for 3 drops and that would give 12 mcg Androstenone + secret 12

mcg

Even younger men could easily go for 2 full drops

which would give 8 mcg Androstenone + secret 8 mcg.

I

would also like to add that the advice posted by Gegogi is valuable and correct in explaining the dispersion factor

involved, because even one or two drops applied directly and spread upon the skin surface is not going to cover a

large enough surface area to offer optimal results and it takes dilution at 5 to 1 with cologne to be able to

achieve a decent coverage factor and i will just add that in the past i have read posts of users obtaining excellent

NPA results when applying 3 and even 4 drops.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default New Npa

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I think some users are applying too little NPA to

receive attention.

Have used much of the older NPA

in the 5 ml size and have received my NEW Boxed version mid May this year.

The box has its contents printed as 7ml and 0.24

oz respectively and the bottle that is removed from the box has 5 ml printed on it.

My bottle did actually contain 5.7 ml in

contents measured with a medical glass vial, and that came out at 340 drops when measured in drops using a rubber

bulb ended glass pheromone dropper, this dropper does dispense a drop slightly larger in volume than the smaller

standard Alter Ego glass dropper of the same design as the one i am using.

Therefore in using this more precise method of

measuring drops rather than just tipping the bottle i did obtain the following

results.

0.48 mg = ( 480 mcg/ml ) divided by 60

dr / ml = 8 mcg / dr

and this equales 4 mcg

Androstenone and 4 mcg of undisclosed enhancing pheromones.

I repeated this measurement ten times using the

medical glass vial to measure one correct size ml and the glass pheromone dropper to measure the drops contained

within each ml and the mean average came to 60 dr/ mL

I have been using 4 dr of NPA mixed with a few

sprays of good cologne for dispersion and it is working just fine, the actual pheromone content at this

concentration is a total of 32 mcg and therefore 16 mcg will be Androstenone and the other 16 mcg will be unknown

secret enhancing pheromones.

Men younger than my

58 years could go for 3 drops and that would give 12 mcg Androstenone + secret 12

mcg

Even younger men could easily go for 2 full

drops which would give 8 mcg Androstenone + secret 8

mcg.

I would also like to add that the advice

posted by Gegogi is valuable and correct in explaining the dispersion factor involved, because even one or two drops

applied directly and spread upon the skin surface is not going to cover a large enough surface area to offer optimal

results and it takes dilution at 5 to 1 with cologne to be able to achieve a decent coverage factor and i will just

add that in the past i have read posts of users obtaining excellent NPA results when applying 3 and even 4 drops.

Terry are you saying the NEW NPA boxed version is so much more diluted

than the older version that most people who mix it will cologne in sephora atomizer and now spray at minimum 1 times

will NOT OD?

HM

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Terry are you saying the NEW NPA boxed version is so much more diluted than the older

version that most people who mix it will cologne in sephora atomizer and now spray at minimum 1 times will NOT OD?

HM
    Ha ha oops sorry if i miss led you but the new boxed

NPA is exactly the same concentration as it always has been, and it it just as effective as

ever.

I was just explaining that one single drop of

NPA measured out by a standard glass rubber bulb ended pheromone dropper contains only 4 mcg of Androstenone and

also 4 mcg of unknown pheromones for a total of 8 mcg pheromone content.

I choose to use the above mentioned dropper method of application delivery

because i find it so much more precise than tipping a drop straight from the NPA bottle.

However if one were to calculate the pheromone content of a single drop

taken from the inverted NPA bottle it would probably not correspond with the pheromone weight i have calculated with

respect to the glass pheromone dropper that i base my calculations on.

When i hear of individuals applying pin head amounts of NPA and then

mentioning that the product is not working it is obvious to me that the amount of Androstenone contained in these

application amounts is insignificent.

Like for

example take 1/4 of a drop, this would contain 1 mcg Androstenone plus 1 mcg of secret steering

pheromones.

Just as a comparison the average

application of Alter Ego is between 1 and 3 drops, the small drop dispenser that comes with this product will

dispense for one drop

Androstenone 3.33 mcg +

Androstenol 2.5 mcg + Androsterone 1.66 mcg for a total drop content of 7.5 mcg.

And one drop of AE from my standard glass pheromone dropper gives

Androstenone 4 mcg + Androstenol 3 mcg + Androsterone 2 mcg. for a total drop content of 9

mcg.

I have just received a report back from a

friend in Europe he is in the mid 20's and he is having really good result with a mix of 2 dr AE + 2 dr NPA.

I am a little older and i receive some rather good

attraction results by mixing NPA x 4 drops into 4 sprays of decent cologne, with this i also have the occasional

horror hit but these mostly from big butch control freak type of girls, yep these girls usually hate me at first

whiff

Terry I like that avatar.The new

boxed npa is my next phero to buy I was just wondering if it was recommended for a person like myself.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Terry I

like that avatar.The new boxed npa is my next phero to buy I was just wondering if it was recommended for a person

like myself.
    Sure its ok from what i recall you are around 22 therefore

you could like make a small test mix up like say at the strength of 1/2 a drop per application to start your

observations.

Just extract 10 drops and insert them

into a small spray atomiser or a 5 ml to go sprayer and then add 20 sprays of cologne screw it up shake it a little

and then its good to go, and one spray will give you about 1/2 a drop of NPA each time, see how it goes and add an

extra spray if necessary as two sprays will give you a drops worth of NPA.

The logic behind this is that the 10 drops NPA is diluted with 20 sprays of

cologne, and one spray of cologne averages out at around 5 drops so in effect this mix is NPA at 10 dr and Cologne

at 100 dr which equates to a ratio of 1 : 10 which is double the recommended dilution rate for NPA, the 5 ml To Go

spray bottle volume averages out at 5.3 drops per spray and therefore this will give you a total of around 20 full

sprays so in effect one spray will give you 1/2 drop NPA and around 4.8 dr cologne which will in fact be capable of

dispersing the NPA over a decent coverage area so as to be effective in its mode of diffusion.

Whenever possable if you do not have it is to

purchase several pipettes or a standard glass rubber ended pheromone dropper ( or two ) and using these methods of

phero extraction you will achieve more precise measurements over that what is dispensed by the dribble dropper top

of the NPA stopper.

Also by posessing a reliable

measuring container or a medical syringe you can proceed to measure your pheromone products by the milligram and

then actually count the drops contained in each milligram and then divide the total weight per milligram by the

number of drops per milligram and thus can get a reliable estimate of the pheromone weight in micrograms per drop of

pheromone....

Do not start mixing too large

quantity of NPA into test mixes as you may easily waste product on non productive test mixes, that is why i

suggested only 10 drops to start with in the above mentioned test mix suggestion.

Once you become familiar with a product regarding appropriate application

and dilution amounts and also reliable measuring devices then it is a whole lot safer to formulate mixes using more

quantity of your valuable pheromone products.

Even

now after many years of mixing whenever i remove the stopper from a pheromone product i will place the bottle in a

small flat bottomed glass dish before i go extracting drops by means of a pipette or dropper this prevents wastage

in the case of a tip over,

It also is advisable to

secure the smaller spray bottle you are making your mix up in.

Replace the caps securely back on pheromone bottles

and store them away from sunlight.

I use the Sephora Silver Bullet

atomizer. Nice fine mist and less volume than the sprayer on TE and AD 30ml products.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

Hi Gegogi (or anyone

else),

I found an atomizer called "SEPHORA COLLECTION Fragrance Atomizer". Its silver and says it holds

0.15 oz. Is that the silver bullet one your talking about?

Also, my colognes top doesn't come off, so

can't really do drops from it. The Sephora atomizer appears from the online pictures to have a funnel with it. Is

the opening big enough in the Atomizer to spray directly into it?

Reason I ask is because I would think using a

funnel to get spray into a bottle would be pretty ineffective.

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Bluefire0089; 08-12-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Thread Information