Close

Stranger

Default too private

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ..... sorry had to

delete
    Last edited by just-for-kicks; 08-19-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: need this post to be gone...

Talking

Hello my friend

You want to be a real respective team leader?
    NPA will make you more agressive without

sentiments!
    You will be more respected by all man + you'll be more attractive to girls.
    they just dont

open up to you?

add Soe! it will help you to open up them a little

OR you can try complex products

like Alter Ego, Chikara.
    p.s why your team is scared of you? too old for them?
    maybe it's you hair or

clothes are scary?

Dear just-for-kicks,

Your

username betrays your motivation for being here and any advice given should be taken with the understanding that

frivolous undertakings bear the repercussions of ill-conceived actions.

Option 1: Screw the 12ft away girl in

front of the 9ft away wife and completely lose the respect of your entire team, lose your wife, and probably ruin

your life in a way that's much worse than not bagging the hottie.

Option 2: Gain personal and professional

character by completely shutting down the 12ft away girl and develop strategies to make 9ft away wife more desirable

than 12ft girl.

Your situation, as described, is so charged with potential disaster that any pheromone use could

rip the fabric of the universe.

Aside from the romance aspect, your team may be afraid of you because of your

intensity. That happens. Try to relax, not everything is life or death. You really don't know it all. Allow

others their opinions, and respect them. Encourage input and use those ideas.

Pheromones will not cover up or

overcome intrinsic behavior. If anything, they will amplify what you already project. Or worse, they will send an

incongruent signal that will confuse those around you.

Interestingly, pheromone use has taught me a lot about

myself and about other people. What was once a lark is now more serious and interesting, not to mention more

beneficial to my goals is using them, in many ways.

OK, sorry, not the answer you were looking for.

First, ID's advice is exactly

right, listen to him.

Second, at a guess I'd say that between your personal pheromone signature and your

intensity you are intimidating as well as sexually attractive. Personality plays a huge role but so does your

personal pheromone signature. You could be emmitting tons of adrostenone naturally, which would explain both the

intimidation and the sexual attraction. From your other post I understand you are in India, in a hot climate? That

could increase the sweat and increase the pheromones you are putting out.

Here's my advice for a test. Get

yourself and antibacterial body wash and use it every morning. Pay careful attention to your crotch and armpits. If

you can endure the sting you could even wipe down those areas with rubbing alcohol. The intent is to kill any

bacteria because some convert other pheromones to androstenone and to get rid of any build up of pheromones in those

areas. Use a strong anti presperent daily. I'm not implying you are not clean. I am suggesting that you have an

unusually high pheromome level and want to get it under control before adding more.

Try that for a month and see

what happens. You might be surprised at the changes you see.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

..... sorry had to

delete
    Last edited by just-for-kicks; 08-19-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by just-for-kicks View Post
    Problem #1 The problem is my wife also works with us and the wife is seated less

than 9 feet away while this girl is about 12 feet away from my desk (in different directions thou).

Problem

#2 the girl and me put this issue of our "mutual" attraction towards each on the table less than a week ago. But

this girl has a steady boyfriend of 3 years. she doesn’t want to quit the relationship. And i cant leave my

wife.
    Oh dear - all the ingredients are here for trouble ...

I doubt that your team is scared of

you - most people are careful of team leaders/bosses, etc. - hierarchy & all that. Just ask for some good ideas from

them on how to improve the business, listen to them carefully, & maybe implement them with their active

participation - some delegation ?

As you sweat alot that would put out more natural pheromones than normal. Why

not use a social 'mone to calm things down (SOE ?, etc.). Or wear a calming fresh smelling cologne around your

team. That could change your image in a positive way as people are influenced alot by smell.

You could change

your clothing style a bit - smart but casual, different colours, etc.

Some offices have also experimented with

putting e.g. lemon fragrance oil into the AC to motivate staff.

Stranger

..... sorry had to

delete

Stranger

..... sorry had to

delete

Stranger

..... sorry had to

delete

(I've heard that some companies

introduce fragrances into office air to lighten the mood - e.g. lemon, baked bread, cookies . There are

also free standing fragrance oil heaters which are plugged in).

My guess overall is that you've done very well

in creating your company through your energy & force of your will, but that those same techniques don't always work

with individuals. Your personality may be dominating them a bit, & you may have quietened them with what you have

created.

If you ask people what they really think - only the confident ones will tell you, because the less

confident ones are worried about what might happen if you don't like what they have said .

One way around

this is to have a Suggestions Box in which staff put anonymous typed suggestions about improvements - then you

would know what they really thought.

In the U.K. some companies have 'team building days' where you are

asked to e.g. cross a river with a barrel & a plank - & then you all fall in !! It breaks the ice between manager &

staff.

I had a manager who tried too hard to get on with us, & he used every technique which he had learnt on a

management course. It backfired & it didn't work because it came across as contrived. If he had just relaxed a bit

(within the needs to get work done by due dates ... ) & put himself in our position when he was less senior ...

The opinions of a total stranger of course ..

As for 'mones what about Liquid Trust ?

Hi there jfk, didn't mean to be

rude in my post, and upon re-reading it I see that I may have been. Apologies.

There seems to be a disconnect

between your self-described manner and your team's response. You say you're always "smiling and laughing", but

they don't open up to you. I don't think intensity explains that.

You mentioned depression, are you bi-polar?

If so, that would easily explain your team's resistance to opening up and/or becoming closer. Its difficult to

approach someone who's response is unpredictable.

As well, some strategies for overcoming depression require

conscious behavior changes, which sometimes come off as unnatural and contrived. What you might think you are

projecting might come across completely different to others. I have personal experience with this one.

I'm

just shooting from the hip here, could be way off the mark.

I'll not comment any further on the girl/wife/team

situation.

Chas mentioned LT, a good suggestion. SoE might be good as well. -Nol is a good social

lubricant.

Keep in mind that pheromones all have a distinct scent. You allergies may not like them.

Good luck

with your team.

Greg

Yes! the climate here is very hot... but like i said i sweat even inside a Air

conditioned room.

In fact that's the two areas I use two different soaps on everyday.

I cannot use

perfumes or any anti presperent or anything with even a slight smell because i am allergic to them and i get instant

headaches and nausea even if some one around me uses perfumes or something such a talc powder... i have to get

away.
    I think, based on what you have said, that your problem may be twofold. You have a naturally high

pheromone level (Androstenone) made higher by constant sweating and you are an intense personality. However, unlike

the others I do not think the focus should be on the personality, it should be on the pheromone levels.

I use an

unscented antipersperant myself for allergy reasons. The one I've found that works best for me may not be available

in your country. It's Mennen Solid - unscented. Again, be sure you are using an anti-bacterial soap or body wash

and look hard for a true anti-persperant that works for you. Not a deoderant! Even talk to your doctor about it. If

you are a coffee or tea drinker reduce your intake and maybe even try some 5-HTP before bed. The intent here is to

reduce sweating as much as possible by slowing your metabolism just a bit. Results might take a couple weeks but it

is worth a try.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Yes! the climate here is very hot... but like i said i sweat even inside a Air

conditioned room.

In fact that's the two areas I use two different soaps on everyday.

I cannot use

perfumes or any anti presperent or anything with even a slight smell because i am allergic to them and i get instant

headaches and nausea even if some one around me uses perfumes or something such a talc powder... i have to get

away.
    I think, based on what you have said, that your problem may be twofold. You have a naturally high

pheromone level (Androstenone) made higher by constant sweating and you are an intense personality. However, unlike

the others I do not think the focus should be on the personality, it should be on the pheromone levels.

I use an

unscented antipersperant myself for allergy reasons. The one I've found that works best for me may not be available

in your country. It's Mennen Solid - unscented. Again, be sure you are using an anti-bacterial soap or body wash

and look hard for a true anti-persperant that works for you. Not a deoderant! Even talk to your doctor about it. If

you are a coffee or tea drinker reduce your intake and maybe even try some 5-HTP before bed. The intent here is to

reduce sweating as much as possible by slowing your metabolism just a bit. Results might take a couple weeks but it

is worth a try.

Regardless of the results, I think a -Nol product like SoE would be the only pheromone you would

want to wear. It should serve to take the aggressive edge off your signature.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information