Close

Stranger

Default My pheromone logs.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello,

I've decided to log my experiences with pheromones, for my own record, for other users to read, and for any

feedback. I really only go out once a weekend with friends to properly socialize and so will only be wearing

pheromones at these times. Although I may experiment in between.

About me.

White male from UK. 38 years old(although I look about 32)

Slim/athletic. Average looks but do get told i am cute. Single for 18 months after a 12 year

relationship.

I'm

introverted, too quiet for my own liking and wish I could get into talkative moods with anybody. I find it hard to

strike up a conversation with strangers and especially find it impossible to walk up to girls to talk to them. Even

when a girl has obviously shown me some interest from a distance I still can't walk over. When I'm introduced to a

female by a friend, even though I have read tons of books on what to say, my mind seems to go blank. I've read

self help and psychology books and listen to hypnotherapy cd’s.

I always visualize on how I want to be so I am always trying to aim

for that one way or another.

How I got here.
    I goggle’d for confidence,

social anxiety pills and stumbled across oxytocin and purchased Liquid Trust. I then found this site after reading

about pheromones and purchased Scent of Eros and received some sample packs

Pheromones and

me.

I am currently very skeptical of pheromones but need to try

them for myself. My feet are firmly on the ground so I won’t be getting over excited or exaggerating anything that

happens to me while wearing pheromones. I’m my biggest critic so anything that happens that I can’t say for sure was

down to pheromones then I will probably not document it.

Stranger

Default Initial log

Story so far..

I

bought Liquid Trust for the reason of trying to help me get into a talkative mood. Have worn a couple times so far

and can't say Ive noticed any difference in my feeling or others towards me. Used a lot of sprays from my atomizer

over the course of the evening.

While at home I tried a small strip of SOE unscented on my forearm just to test

mainly for smell after few hours wearing. Couldnt smell anything but over the next 2 days I constantly kept dreaming

all through my sleep at night. Not a bad side effect.

Stranger

Post Log 1

11/6/2010
    SOE (Uncented) rolltop bottle: 4x

4" strips (2 per arm from wrist up forearm) Rubbed in all around lower forearm.

AE

sample gel pack:
    1/3 on one wrist, rubbed wrists

together.

Liquid Trust:4 sprays about every 1 or 2 hours

during the night from an atomizer.

Hugo Boss:2 sprays on

neck, 1 spray on each forearm.

The reason I’m only applying pheros to lower forearms is

in case I get bad reactions, like smelling, etc. I can then go to the bathroom and easily wash my lower forearms.

I'll probably do this just until I get a good idea on the products.

Friend and

I drinking in bars round town centre from 8pm till 1am

After applying pheros I got a lift into town by car and in the car I had a sudden feeling of a man

on a mission, an assertive feeling. This must have been the AE or that rum and redbull I downed before getting in

the car. During the evening I cant report any effects positive or negative down to pheros. Although one man came up

to me and out of the blue said "have u read 'the game'?" which I replied yes.

Next

time I will up the dosage.

I know I should test each separately first but because I'm

only going out once a week I guess I’m just eager to try a combo. I may test separately during the week when I visit

the shops

Stranger

Default Log 2: 09-July-2010

SOE

(Uncented) rolltop bottle:
    About 20 inches in total on wrists and forearms.
    Alpha 7 (unscented): 1 drop

rubbed in behind and sides of neck
    Liquid Trust: 4 sprays about every 1 or 2 hours during the night

from an atomizer.
    D&G for men Cologne: Took some in an atomizer to use the odd spray later in evening.

3 Friends and I drinking in bars around town then a short time in nightclub.

Was really looking

forward to getting to use this combo but I must point out most bars we ended up spending alot of time sat outside

because I was with 2 smokers(illegal to smoke inside) and the weather was nice.

I didnt really notice any

definite reactions to pheros by other people but on the otherside of the coin, I was in a talkative mood and I felt

more confident. This meant I had a good night anyway!

Even if pheros are only gonna consistantly have a positive

effect on myself then thats a big plus. We all know women like confident men.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Russx View Post
    SOE

About 20 inches in total on wrists and forearms.
    Alpha 7 (unscented): 1

drop rubbed in behind and sides of neck
    Liquid Trust: 4 sprays about every 1 or 2 hours during the

night from an atomizer.
    D&G for men Cologne: Took some in an atomizer to use the odd spray later in

evening.

3 Friends and I drinking in bars around town then a short time in

nightclub.
    This combo is one of my favorites and I notice I too get increased confidence

from it provided I am alert, and in an energetic mood.

Maybe in order to increase your confidence in other

ways and not just mones you need to take your mind off of sex. When I felt sex was the only reason (or thing on my

mind) when I talked to a woman I would be nervous.

I recently have purchased a wicked electric guitar and amp

and am taking lessosn. I find that increases my confidence as a guitar performance is a great social lubricator at

parties even if that party is amongnst just a few people etc

You need to look for other ways besides mones

for self assurance and stop thinking every encounter with a woman will be sexual. This alone will increase your

confidence and then watch the magic as A7/SOE/LT goes to work!

Good luck!

P.S. Music is

just my hobby. Your's maybe different. . To each his own..

HM

Stranger

Default Log 3: 17 July 2010

SOE

Only about 6 inches in total spread over forearms and behind ears.
    Chikira

Scented Gel pack:
    1/3 gel pack spread over neck and forearms. Took the rest as a refresher for the scent. Also

took a full gel pack with me too.

6 friends drinking in town from 4pm then to a BBQ around 8pm

Arrived and I got my drink, friends had already got a table. I went to sit down and the table next to me was 4

women,all late forties who were just looking, smiling and giggling like there favourite rock star had just sat down

next to them. Not the attention I was after so I just smiled and kept my focus on my friends.

I got up to get

another drink and while I was waitng to get served I noticed a nice goth chic who kept looking over to me, she was

sat down opposite her boyfriend(I pressume). I then went back to my table which was in the vicinty of behind her

table and still noticed her turning around to look at me.

Went to another bar and used up the rest of the

chikira opened gel pack. Was sat with my friends isolated in this bar away from others so nothing to report until I

got to the BBQ.

At the BBQ used a 2nd chikira gel pack. I was really drunk now, nothing out the ordinary

happened apart from 1 guy I just met was really friendly with me like he'd known me for years and I was his best

buddy.

I'm slowly succuming to the idea that pheros are working for me but they are hit and miss and they

defo don't work on everybody.

Journeyman

Maybe you had a good dosage

on at first, and then ended up OD-ing. 2 whole gel packs sounds like a lot.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy Style View Post
    Maybe

you had a good dosage on at first, and then ended up OD-ing. 2 whole gel packs sounds like a lot.
    I

wasn't sure if you can OD on chikira. Plus it was a long session of about 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Russx View Post
    Even when a girl has obviously shown me some interest from a distance I still can't walk over. When

I'm introduced to a female by a friend, even though I have read tons of books on what to say, my mind seems to go

blank.
    Next time, just smile & raise your hand & acknowledge her (hopefully she is not

looking at someone directly behind you - embarassment !). You don't have to walk over. If she continues to smile at

you (& you're sure that it is at you ) then walk over & say hello. Do it in stages.

If you are introduced to

a new female & your mind goes blank, just say that your mind goes blank when you meet a nice looking lady.

Compliments go a long way.

Thread Information