Close

xyxy

Default Wild ride with NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was using Chikara

for awhile, noticed an influx of women talking to me at work and wanting to be in my general vicinity but nothing

really sexual. Everytime I wore it I was in a general good mood. More than two sprays put me in OD mode however that

would make me lightheaded.

Then my NPA came and I mixed it with a muskier scent, a pheromone cologne called Dark

Continent which I was a previous fan of. Only thing is I don't know how much none is in it and I was mixing with

NPA (1-2 drops) ... instantly I felt more assertive, confident, etc. - not necessarily the happy-go-lucky C7

experience but I was in a definite good mood for a week or two. Well, I work in a restaurant so there's a lot of

sweating that goes on when helping out in the kitchen. I noticed as I would start to sweat profusely (plus I live in

humid Florida) my mood would change and I'd be more aggressive and easily aggravated by small stuff ... I'd get

pissed at some of my co workers and it was as if a dark cloud was hanging over me. I also noticed depression and

"feelings" for one chick who is my best friend there amplify tremendously, and that is NOT a good thing as she has a

bf and is not interested in me. I went back to C7 for a day or two and felt fine but hazy mentally, so I did the

NPA/DK thing again ... first day was fine - I was on top of the world mentally and emotionally ... by the end of the

second night (last night) I was completely depressed, pissed, and over nothing really .. I'm a very predictable

person with a stable mood so the mood swings definitely startle me.

I think the mistake I made was using NPA on

a near daily basis at work. Yes, there are hot girls that work there and some of my customers are hot, but is it

worth it? I certainly like the feeling of assertion NPA gives me but how can I successfully use it without getting

pissed halfway through my shift? If I can't find a salt scrub what is the next best method to ensuring that I am

washing off all the NPA between applications? I'm just trying to avoid mood swings from it.

Any suggestions?

Try a touch of NPA with the Chikara.

I understand it is pretty light in the androstenone department. I find Chikara one of my faves, and one of my -none

sensitive ladyfriends gets along well with it (seems to affect her positively).

Your other pheromone cologne

product may already be androstenone heavy and you are just getting too much. If possible just try NPA with a plain

(non-phero product) fragrance and see what happens there.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

"If I can't

find a salt scrub what is the next best method to ensuring that I am washing off all the NPA between applications?

I'm just trying to avoid mood swings from it."

I use an exfoliating oatmeal soap with a loofah sponge.

Thread Information