Close

Stranger

Default Spilled a bottle of APC on myself

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thought I'd share this with you guys. So I've been going with SOE + Chikara + APC for a year now. I'd use a few

inches of SOE, 2 sprays of chikara, and 2 - 4 dabs of APC. I generally only use mones for parties or clubs and this

combo works great. Guys want to be my friend and girls make it easy for me to get with them.

The other day I

was heading to a club and I was rushing. I put on 10 inches of soe and 2 sprays of chikara but as I was applying the

APC I spilled it on myself. Luckily it didn't get into my clothing, but it was all over my hands. I cleaned up as

fast as I could, but I didn't have a sink near me. I wiped up the excess with some tissues and I headed to the

club. I figured that I would just have to deal with an OD. I've never actually pushed the mones to OD levels before

since my mix already seemed to work wonders. Anyways, no one really mentioned I smelled but I had an overall great

night.

The first notable event. A korean girl who came with a group of friends came up to me. Quite the

looker this one, the only problem is that she spoke very little english. Not enough to hold up a conversation, but

enough to ask and answer VERY basic questions. I speak like 5 words of korean, so conversation was difficult at

best. She wouldn't really leave me alone for most of the night. I paid very little attention to her, and she would

leave to go back to her friends, but give her enough time and she would wander back to me. End of the night she

insisted we exchange numbers so we can text.

Second event. A very attractive girl comes up to me and says she

wants water. I'm honestly quite baffled. I mean... most girls that look like her might ask me to buy them drinks

(which I never oblige) but water is free (at this place) and the bar is right next to us. I pass on her because my

instincts tell me she is the kind that likes to order guys around, although I should have talked to her more since

she was gorgeous but oh well.

Final event. This isn't actually the final event, but it's the last one I'm

talking about. A group of three (2 guys and 1 girl) approach me while I'm chatting with my friends. At first I

think the guys want to just chat with the girls in my group and are just going to use me as a pivot. However this

group of three won't leave me a lone. They're extremely playful and the girl seems like she wants something from

me.

Overall the hits that night were on an entirely different level. I generally haven't played with none

heavy products too much since I'm young and the general consensus on the boards seems to be that young guys don't

need it - also because I lost my bottle of NPA shortly after I bought it and I didn't want to buy a new one -

however I think after that night I'm going to try my hand at some heavy none products. I just got a bottle of A7 so

I'll be trying it out for the next few weeks.

In case anyone comes across this and is wondering my stats,

I'm 5'8" 180 23 years old. Half Asian Half White, and I exercise regularly, but not enough to keep me

thin.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know about this. Maybe someone will find it useful.

Sounds very interesting and

your experiences match mine...

Never used APC at clubbing much because it thought it is too weak but i used it

at daytime and it brought hits a lot !

Just to know .. did you use the APC which is somewhat - Cool Water scented

-

I usually used somewhat up to 10 Drops on my foreams and neck and it was a good dosage .. miles away from an

overdose ... looks like this product is weak in concentration but strong in reactions

I´d always get

it in a super combo and i didn´t find it in the store ...

Pago

Thread Information