Close

Default Is PI an effective mone again?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

can remember that few years ago there was a problem with PI. People has reported that the ordered PI did not work /

has no mone-smell. Them was allowed to sent back the PI-bottles and got the A7 instead.

Does this problem still

currently or is PI an big hitter again?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    I can remember that few years ago there was a problem with PI. People has reported that

the ordered PI did not work / has no mone-smell. Them was allowed to sent back the PI-bottles and got the A7

instead.

Does this problem still currently or is PI an big hitter

again?
    I was one of them that did send my PI ( received August 2006 ) back

in exchange for a bottle of Alpha 7.

However i did again

order a bottle of PI ylang ylang in May of 2009 and also another one in July 2009 and i can say that the

Androstenone content in both of these was good quality and in the first week i did use a couple drops on one

occasion and i was actually approached by a beautiful woman who appeared to be under the influence of the pheromones

because as she approached me she had a big open mouth smile and displaying all the symptoms of a massive DIHL when

she got up face to face with me she looked to be in a state of shock and she did not know what or how to talk, but

she was a most stunning looking young woman, so i knew that the only thing that could have caused sutch a dramatic

reaction from her was my PI application because before she did approach me she was standing at the writing counter

of the post office beside me for several minutes, and then i did not see where she did go but after i did return

from the post office clerks counter she was rushing up towards me at a fast pace.

Therefore considering the PI good i did thus order

another bottle.

When i started reading your post i

applied a drop PI yy to the back of my hand and spread it around and it really smells

awesome.

Just lately i have had some success with

using 2 small drops PI yy around my gills and another 3-4 drops PI/w tilted from the bottle and spread along my

forearms this is a good combo as the PI/w works as a first class ice breaker, and the Asian girls open up fast to

this combo......
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you Terry
    What

mone do you prefer - A7 or PI?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    Thank you Terry
    What mone do you prefer - A7 or

PI?
    I suppose i will go for the unscented Alpha 7

...Stuttgart-Man

I have not used A7 for several years

so it would be good to use again as i did have a lot of luck with it especially when using it with A314 and also

with SOE.

A7 and SOE plus a dab of copulins has a

tendency to melt the resistance of young girls as it is i think a good bonding mix....

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hey Terry, it's interesting

your combinations all seem to provide similar ratios of ingredients. Is that what you were trying to achieve based

on pheromone theory, or did your combos evolve independently, yet arrive at similar recipes? Also, do you think the

yy fragrance has some aroma therapy type of effect, or does it just smell nice, making people try harder to get a

whiff?

Yeah, we had a problem with PI some

years back. It was very frustrating, but ever since then we get Primal directly from the manufacturer and have

never had a problem since. Someone is bootlegging the product I'd say. The real product is very reliable. We

have had it tested a number of times and it is (other than that bad batch) very reliable. That said, A7 has more mg

for your buck, so it has been gaining ground bit by bit anyway.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information