Close

Stranger

Default Chikara & NPA or Chikara & Alpha 7 ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Which is the best combo ? I know Chikara is good because A few years ago got some sample gels and

that was the only one that I got a hit with.

The sister inlaw always flirts with me I hoping that using one of

these combo's I get something

I know this is wrong but...

Phero Dude

Default The best nmix

Tell us a little

bit more about yourself, like your age, build, personality, places you would like to try out your mones

etc.

For me personally, OD issues are becoming a factor at even 40 years of age even though they weren't a

few years back.

I'm not inclined to try either combination (chikara/npa or chikara/a7) for fear of OD'ing.

If you read my current daily log you'll notice I od on Chikara even after a pheromone break if I use 2 sprays by

itself. I can only imagine what adding a strong none mix would do at this point.

However, I am curious as to

people's experience as to what Chikara/A7 does to women?

Long ago when I mixed Chikara /NPA I found a

caucasion woman I used to just chat up before (she was a skinny 10/10 european model type) became so sexually

aggressive in an inappropriate place that I thought she was going to sexually attack me in public. While I was

looking forward to an advance I would wonder what her co-workers and her customers who were all there at the time

would think of such lude behavior! She looked like she was under a spell and on a mission. I had another 10/10

woman (he co-worker) challenge her by coming on so strong to me she tried to follow me everywhere and throw herself

at me, flirting with me at every chance and even in front of my SO. They were clearly competing for me and looking

desparate. I was with my SO that day o.w. I would have taken some action

Yet I'm sure the people

around were wondering what I had done to these women to make them act that way.. they probably would never guess

women would act this way with someone they hadn't been involved with... haha they'll never figure it out it was

the mones causing this reaction.

If I was in a more appropriate place without my SO, like a bar and this

happened I would have capitalized on the situation and gotten some action as these two were heated up.... The

best things always happen to me when my SO is around... go figure....

HM

Stranger

ok just turned 40 but look alot

younger due to my slim build, I am quite shy until I have had a drink, main place would be pubs/clubs. Don't want

to use it every day. And yes my sister inlaw used to flirt with me all the time but mainly in front of other people

(maybe just a pr**k tease) but if I could just get a kiss off her that would be anough. The other week I went

clubbing I was on the dance floor and the girl had her back to me, when she immediately danced backwould to my front

like we were a pair of magnets, she kept doing it. What a great buzz many other lads tried to move in but shae

pushed them away. I think what would have happened if I was wearing mones?

Phero Dude

Default Some good action

If you're older

and have a slim build and want to work the clubs you can't go wrong with a heavy none product or mix.

Best

none products for those 40+ are:
    Edge ( start small work up)
    NPA
    A7

All can do wonders. Sometimes

one needs softeners like SOE in the mix especially in your naturally shy.

You will have to experiment to

find what works best for you, and in what dosages, and in what environments.

Good luck!

You can do a

search on these products. Lots of information is available already in the forum. Take a look at my log file as well

"Horny Man's logs" as I am experimenting with many of these same products and posting my experiences.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-02-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Le

Male;219605
    Which is the best combo ? I know Chikara is good because A few years ago got some sample gels and

that was the only one that I got a hit with.

The sister inlaw always flirts with me I hoping that using

one of these combo's I get something

I know this is wrong but...
    Be careful when using

NPA don't use more than one small dab and if that doesn't work well for you add a second dab. You certainly don't

want to overdose and have women avoiding you. Also, A Scent Of Eros may not be a good choice because it's better

suited for younger guys in their twenties/early thirtys. I'd suggest using Chikara
    seeing as though you seemed to

have luck with the gel packs.

Phero Dude

Default Animations

How do you guys get

those animations to pop up inside your messages. I can only do A smile by places a colon followed by a round

bracket which makes this:

Stranger

Thanks for your replies so

Chikara & Alpha 7 sounds a good combo?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    How do you guys get those animations to pop up inside your messages. I can only do A smile

by places a colon followed by a round bracket which makes this:
    It's easy to do. When you're finished

with the last sentence of your post just move your cursor past that sentence (after the period) and click on one of

the icons (funny faces). The icon should appear where your cursor is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Magnum View Post

Scent Of Eros may not be a good choice because it's better suited for younger guys in their twenties/early thirtys.

SoE is perfectly suited for older guys as well as younger ones. I'm over 50 and use it with

success.

The difference between SoE and C7 is that SoE is a pure social Mone (Rol heavy)while C7 contains 7

different Mones including a dash of None and Rone.

The difference is more than subtle, but any guy looking for

a social product, or one that buffers None exceptionally well, can use SoE.

Phero Dude

Cool SOE not just for the young

SOE

suits me as well. I use it in all my mixes, and I'm 40. I see it as a key player to "relax" me when combined with

the heavy hitters. O.w. I come across as too tense.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    SoE

is perfectly suited for older guys as well as younger ones. I'm over 50 and use it with success.

The difference

between SoE and C7 is that SoE is a pure social Mone (Rol heavy)while C7 contains 7 different Mones including a dash

of None and Rone.

The difference is more than subtle, but any guy looking for a social product, or one that

buffers None exceptionally well, can use SoE.
    Well, I used SOE and I'm in my mid fifties and I wasn't

impressed with it. I've read reviews on other sites that mention SOE is best suited for younger men. If it worked

well for an older guy like yourself that's fine but what works for one person may not work for another. If he wants

to try SOE that's up to him. The guy mentioned he had luck with Chikara in the past so why not stick with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Magnum View Post

what works for one person may not work for another.
    Exactly, that's why I don't like seeing overly

general remarks like "SoE is best suited for young people", which clearly is not true. How could such a comment

even be supported? Certainly not from a thorough reading of user experiences.

Le Male: C7/A7 is a GREAT combo.

Think of C7 as your "base", and tweak it with A7, starting with one drop. Judge its merits and then try NPA, with

the same base but only a tiny amount of NPA to start.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Exactly, that's why I don't like seeing overly general remarks like "SoE is best suited for

young people", which clearly is not true. How could such a comment even be supported? Certainly not from a thorough

reading of user experiences.

Le Male: C7/A7 is a GREAT combo. Think of C7 as your "base", and tweak it with A7,

starting with one drop. Judge its merits and then try NPA, with the same base but only a tiny amount of NPA to

start.
    You have your opinions and I have mine. Quite frankly I don't know why your getting all bent out of

shape over this whole thing. There's more to life than pheromones. Lighten up!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Im 58 and SOE works for me and has done so for many years past, it is a very

workable universal formula and can not be restricted to any age group.

In general younger guys on average produce sufficient to maximum natural

levels of Androstenone which makes SOE a very suitable and noticable softener.

For those of us who are older and therefore may

require Androstenone replacement then SOE also makes an excellent softener especially where Androstenone volume

applications have not been correctly calculated.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Not getting bent out of shape,

just stating my opinion and why its my opinion.

Its just that lots of newbies read these forums and if some guy

over 40, 50 or whatever, reads something like that he could miss out on what's likely to be a great product for

him.

No harm no foul.

Phero Dude

Default SOE Chikara A7

Hey

Terry

As you (or others) may have read in my hornyman logs reports Chikara has produced less than desired

results for me lately. I've gotten into verbal fights with SO after many months of not arguing!, I've gotten no

looks from people I literally stand right beside , and also a weirdo stalking me (guy) at the library who looked

like he was stoned.

However, before I return it I was curious how SOE/CHIKARA/A7 turned out for you? Maybe

the extra none and respect vibe will make gentlemen's out of the macho dudes, and will also scare off the weird

ones. Also I'm wondering whether 20-30 something women who respond to chikara will like a fatherly mones signature

(up rone with the A7) and also a man 40 years old. I've always liked SOE in there to relax me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas

Magnum;219630
    You have your opinions and I have mine. Quite frankly I don't know why your getting all bent out of

shape over this whole thing.
    There's more to life than pheromones. Lighten up!
    Sure there may be more to life than pheromones but this is a

pheromone forum and all that has transpired here is that you have received correction and advice to an incorrect

statement you have made concerning the use SOE, it is ok to express an opinion but it is also ok for others to

comment on the opinions expressed on the forum is it not..........

Thomas i appreciate your forum posts and great style, so do not take a

little correction personally, it has happened to me often and its no real drama.. cheers.

Hey

Terry

As you (or others) may have read in my hornyman logs reports Chikara has produced less than desired

results for me lately. I've gotten into verbal fights with SO after many months of not arguing!, I've gotten no

looks from people I literally stand right beside , and also a weirdo stalking me (guy) at the library who looked

like he was stoned.

However, before I return it I was curious how SOE/CHIKARA/A7 turned out for you? Maybe the

extra none and respect vibe will make gentlemen's out of the macho dudes, and will also scare off the weird ones.

Also I'm wondering whether 20-30 something women who respond to chikara will like a fatherly mones signature (up

rone with the A7) and also a man 40 years old. I've always liked SOE in there to relax

me.
    Well to be honest Chikara has done nothing at all for me, i have used

up a full bottle and have bent over backwards trying to get it to work alone and also in mixes and the closest thing

i ever got to a hit is when i used it once and was completly ignored by even my good friends, i would like to say

something even remotely positive about C7 but for the life of me this juice has done

nothing.

There was a time when forum members were trying

to swap their Chikara gels for SOE.

I have nothing

against Chikara and i have noticed some good success stories regarding its pleasant fragrance ect.

Phero Dude

Default Chikara mixes

Thanks for your

honesty on the product Terry.

However, I think I am going to give Chikara a little more fairplay before I

think of returning it back. An extra week or two won't hurt me. If it still doesn't pan out after all that

testing then its time to send it back.

As a standlone or mixed with SOE I know its not working out for me.

But with added drop of A7 or low doses of NPA, in the right environments it might just surprise me.

If not ,

no loss, Tammy and Bruce are great and have told me they will refund the product if I choose to return

it.

HM

Thanks for your honesty on the product Terry.

However, I think I am going to give

Chikara a little more fairplay before I think of returning it back. An extra week or two won't hurt me. If it still

doesn't pan out after all that testing then its time to send it back.

As a standlone or mixed with SOE I know

its not working out for me. But
    with added drop of A7 or low doses of NPA, in the right environments it might

just surprise me.
    If not , no loss, Tammy and Bruce are great and have told me they will refund the

product if I choose to return it.

HM
    I also tried it with a little

added Androstenone at different times with NPA, PI, and A7 and still didn't achieve lift

off.

I like to order forum members used/returned SOE

i have kept my eyes open but to no avail as there has been no returns for over a year and i am nearly run out,

yesterday i did notice some Chikara in that section at $25 thats good value

for anyone who uses it.

Ok HM good testing, i will

continue to enjoy your excellent posts

Stranger

Default Chikara & NPA... What to expect?

Merry Christmas Folks!
    I'll be 42 next month but I look 25ish. I'm short 5"6" of muscular build

and I've been told I'm good looking (especially with for my age). I currently use NPA with my BOD Man spray and

I've been getting alot of looks (more than usual). I'm a sales associate at a retail store and I do notice that

the female co-workers do tend to talk to me more and I've even caught them smiling at me from a distance

(Especially this Asian girl) and there's one who almost feels that she's following me around the store and always

making a silly comment at me. I just ordered the Chikara gels and I'm wondering what should I expect. I must say

that when I do use NPA w/ BOD Man, I do feel a little more aggressive and I also get an almost "crash" feel

afterwards. Does it sounds like I'm ODing?

Phero Dude

Default npa

I've been usngn chikara with

great success lately. I also notice that when using edge/npa a feeling of tiredness and zonked out (almost like a

crash like someone else described) overcomes me. I feel exhausted, tuned out etc.

But when it hits it

hits.

I also notice more INITiAL attraction from blacks and latinas. When mixed with SOE I notice the asians

pick up on me quickly initially. The only time other nationalities hit on me with npa is if I've softened them up

with chikara or SOE standalone first and talked to them, and then later on hit them with the npa juice. I love

it....

I've tried applying to clothes with no success.

I've found edge gel packs make me horny

like crazy but have the same tuning out , exhausting effects.

NPA doesn't make me horny but does have an

effect on others.

I'm interested in primarily banging white chicks or spanish chicks but find I can't lure

them in with NPA directly as all the black women are drawn to me first.

This is why I'm wondering if NPA is

my ticket when I get a girl ALONE.

Also I noticed less tuning out with NPA. Perhaps mixed with cologne I

inhale less cologne? I may be overdosing on cologne giving me a drunk feeling when I spray it independently of

NPA.

I'm 41 find I can't wear edge/npa around family.

Hey before I invest in buying anothe bottle of

NPA to mix can someone recommend how I can used my unscented edge bottle to do the same mix with cologne as

NPA?

I want to use my EDGE bottle to get the same 1:5 ratio (drops of npa to cologne) instead of wasting

money right now since I already have a full bottle of edge. Any idea how I can mix it in an atomizer and get the

same effect as npa spiked with cologne?

HM

QUOTE [The only time other

nationalities hit on me with npa is if I've softened them up with chikara or SOE standalone first and talked to

them, and then later on hit them with the npa juice. ]
    I think this is a good way to proceed. Soften them up at

first then ramp up the none later. This should parallel the way her emotions are progressing naturally. When you say

later on do you mean during the same evening or next time you meet up? Edge gel or wipes is the closest to a none

only product you could conveniently apply later. I have been invited to a new years eve party with unattached women

so this will be my test ground. I'll probably use SOE plus A1 plus LT, and only apply edge later if I get some good

conversation happening.

Thread Information