Close

Champscorner

Default Newb with some questions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Nice

forum guys, seems informative!!! A friend of mind used mones a few yrs back and he swears they work so I was looking

up info on mones and found this forum. I'm looking to try some mones out but and not sure which direction to go

with and was hoping to get some advice. I've done quit a bite of reading, on this forum as well, and it seems C7,

A7, and NPA may be the products I want to try but I want some opinions 1st. I'm just recently divorced and looking

to get back in the game. I'm 31, 6'1", 210lbs, heterosexual. I'm confident that just borders cocky and , if I

gave it a grade scale, I'd say I'm a B to B+ in looks. I never have had a problem approaching women, especially

after drinking a few, but my mid-game suffers to be honest. I'm sick of the relationship thing and for now want

mones for 1 reason only So should I just try out one of the products on their own, or a mixture? What would

be, in your guys opinion, the absolute best mixture with the products I listed above for just pure sexual

attraction. TIA and looking foward to discussing this more.

Phero Dude

Default Don't mix YET

Always try

products standalone first before getting into mixes. You need to know what they do by themselves to you and your

targets.

All the products you mentioned are key players in many a people's game. Welcome to the forum. Why

not explore threads on each product? You can do plenty of searches on other people's experiences.

HM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Champscorner View Post
    Nice forum guys, seems informative!!! A friend of mind used mones a few yrs back and he

swears they work so I was looking up info on mones and found this forum. I'm looking to try some mones out but and

not sure which direction to go with and was hoping to get some advice. I've done quit a bite of reading, on this

forum as well, and it seems C7, A7, and NPA may be the products I want to try but I want some opinions 1st. I'm

just recently divorced and looking to get back in the game. I'm 31, 6'1", 210lbs, heterosexual. I'm confident

that just borders cocky and , if I gave it a grade scale, I'd say I'm a B to B+ in looks. I never have had a

problem approaching women, especially after drinking a few, but my mid-game suffers to be honest. I'm sick of the

relationship thing and for now want mones for 1 reason only So should I just try out one of the products on

their own, or a mixture? What would be, in your guys opinion, the absolute best mixture with the products I listed

above for just pure sexual attraction. TIA and looking foward to discussing this more.
    Welcome to the Forum.

I would be careful with NPA because it's not what I'd recommend for anyone that's new to pheromones. It's quite

tricky to find the right amount to apply without overdosing.
    NPA is the pheromone called antrostenone which if

applied heavily you'll get women running away from you because they think you have bad body odor. You definately

don't want this to happen. Each person's body chemistry is different. Some may be able to apply three to four and

up to five dabs of NPA and have no overdose problems whatsoever, but there are those that overdose on just one dab.

Some will cover up a dab or two with cologne or mix it (such as myself) with cologne to mask the high bo/urine

scent. Thirty percent of most men cannot smell androstenone but women can. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Thomas Magnum; 05-27-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Champscorner

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Always try products standalone first before getting into mixes. You need to know what they

do by themselves to you and your targets.

All the products you mentioned are key players in many a people's

game. Welcome to the forum. Why not explore threads on each product? You can do plenty of searches on other

people's experiences.

HM
    Thanks for your reply Hornyman. I did some research and it seems these 3

products have the best results for people, at least for what I'm looking for anyway. I may check into other

products later for improved socialization overall. I went ahead and placed my order for all 3 products. Like I said

this will be my 1st time using mones so I'm interested to experiment. No disrespect to anyone on the forum but I'm

really interested in a notice in true "hits" or if it's more of a "mind thing" just because you know you're

wearing it. Thanks again.

Champscorner

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas

Magnum;219579
    Welcome to the Forum. I would be careful with NPA because it's not what I'd recommend for anyone

that's new to pheromones. It's quite tricky to find the right amount to apply without overdosing.
    NPA is the

pheromone called antrostenone which if applied heavily you'll get women running away from you because they think

you have bad body odor. You definately don't want this to happen. Each person's body chemistry is different. Some

may be able to apply three to four and up to five dabs of NPA and have no overdose problems whatsoever, but there

are those that overdose on just one dab. Some will cover up a dab or two with cologne or mix it (such as myself)

with cologne to mask the high bo/urine scent. Thirty percent of most men cannot smell androstenone but women can.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the welcome and reply Thomas Magnum. I placed an order for UNscented C7 &

A7. I realize after doing some more research that NPA will def need covered up. Couple of questions though; should I

immediatley use a cover for the unscented versions or is it safe to try them stand alone 1st? Also have you, or

anyone else on the forum, used Burberry London or Coolwater over A7, C7, or NPA with good results?

Champscorner

Do you guys think I may

have a problem with OD'ing. I'm 32yrs old but am fairly aggresive already. If so what's everyone's

recommendations on where to start(drops wise). Thanks guys.

I would test the waters with C7

first. HM is right in that you should get a feel for each product on its own before mixing, and C7 is contains the

least amount of None of the products you ordered. You'll get plenty of hits. If you start right out with mixing,

you'll have no idea about what did what. Learning the products individually will make you a more educated and

sucessful "mixer".

From there I would move on to A7, as its less "in your face" than NPA. I'd save NPA for

when you have a handle on how all of this stuff works, and it does work.

Welcome, and keep us posted on your

results.

BTW, C7/A7 is a favorite mix of mine.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Champscorner View Post
    Thanks for the welcome and reply Thomas Magnum. I placed an order for UNscented C7 & A7.

I realize after doing some more research that NPA will def need covered up. Couple of questions though; should I

immediatley use a cover for the unscented versions or is it safe to try them stand alone 1st? Also have you, or

anyone else on the forum, used Burberry London or Coolwater over A7, C7, or NPA with good results?
    I

haven't used the colognes you've mentioned to cover androstenone pheromone products but I don't see why you

couldn't use the ones you mentioned. I've used "Drakkar", Calvin Klein's "One Summer" and a cologne I bought in

Europe a few years ago called Sumatra Rain to cover the dabs of NPA I applied. All worked fine for me.

Thread Information