Mones Final conclusion and end of Log File testing
Friday July 2,

After several weeks of daily posting I have decided to come to a conclusion on my test

results

It seems the best mone combination for me has been one that fits my

personality best and not one where I need to “act out” differing roles. This mone combination is

A7/SOE

I find I can use it with high class colognes like D&G Original or

D&G The one (for more intimate settings).

This mone combination provides me with an all rounded

ramped up signature to get along with basically everyone
. I can also steer it socially by

“acting” out different social roles within the scope of my personality

I find

with Chikara although younger, and sometimes gorgeous women approach me and are in my vicinity, I feel at most I get

looks or talk to them casually but feel awkward acting on my desires because I’m no longer in that

“stage of life” chasing 20 year olds. My personality has definitely matured with age and I don’t

think feeding 20 year old pussy 5 times a week is on my list of things to do. Not to mention the fact that they

probably will discuss babies and crap like that.

The older crowd (for me that is 30-40) is more

mature about their expectations and I find more independent and satisfied with some good lovin without necessary

high expectations from me.

I also find that although I do like Chikara , and it does reel in some

beauties, it can also backfire on me some days depending on dose. In fact some chikara OD’s are

nasty as I’ve described on my earlier posts in this thread
. I may steer away from Chikara going

forward.

Now the only problem with my decision at this point is concern about coming out B-O-R-I-N-G.

I think that needn’t be due to mone signature alone.

Boring can come from many attributes

like a monotone voice, dressing the same way all the time, hanging out with the exact same

people every day
, not having any outside interests to talk about with women etc.

I think

relying on mones TOO MUCH has been my mistake!
While its true they are supposed to do their part, I find I am

better off using them in conjuction with a more aggressive or charming approach taking the lead.

By possessing a powerful alpha signature and taking the lead I find my confidence

increases in all social scenarios (not just with women).
I can choose my targets and work with social

skills and what I’ve recently invested in (developing an exciting voice,and then using it to captivate any

audience depending on goal and scenario – eg different voice tone, speech, pitch, volume, etc for business,

for relationships, in bar , for ONS etc
) to obtain my desired results.

I have also invested

in singing skills
. I know I won’t be the best but it may be “good enough” to add

charm to interactions at parties etc. I do find it awkard to sing without using an instrument – perhaps I

will have to learn to play guitar again (like I did when I was a kid)

I think by not focusing

on sex immediately
when meeting a target I can “RELAX” more because I know i will build up

to it on MY terms. This amounts to greater confidence and more power which can only lead to

better performance in anything I do (Including sucking on tits)

Well folks there you have

it. This is the end of my testing.

A7 mixed with SOE it is -- steered with expensive colognes and vocal

charm.

The greatest benefit of keeping this log file is enabling myself to discover how to use mones to

play out my out set of cards as they have been dealt to me in life. You just have to find your advantage.

Others reading this thread should realize different mone(s), mone combination(s), or approach may

be necessary for them. Experimentation is the key.

But don`t give up... I was able to find a mone

combination to work for me consistently and predictably ....I dropped the mones that gave me problems... You will

have to do the same.

P.S. Of course being open minded counts too -- I may discover new mone, mones

combinations etc that work with me in the future or as I age. But for now I've found my bread and butter so to

speak....

Good luck!

HM