Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default Hornyman's phermones logs

Hi

All,

I've decided it was time I started a thourough log file detailing my pheromone experiences with several

of the products I have in my arsenal. This will be important so that I learn what products do , especially for my

own body chemistry, and also to provide you guys with some detailed experiences. I figure as I make my logs for me I

may as well share them here.
    I will try to post daily.. I look forward to your feeback during the log

posts.

Some details about me:
    40 years old, male
    Heterosexual
    5'8"
    184 lbs (about 15 lbs

overweight)
    East Indian (Goan)
    Laid back personality
    Can be shy if the spotlight turns to me.
    Blood

type O

Products being reviewed:
    Chikara (scented)
    SOE (unscented)
    NPA (1:5 ratio)

NPA:Cologne
    SOE/A7
    SOE/NPA
    Chikara / A7
    Chikara/ NPA

Here goes the log!!!
    HM

Phero Dude

Default May 24th 2010

SOE
    Mon May

24th 2010
    Wore SOE ( 21 inches on neck) to parents house. Watched movie . Little talk from me or others. Felt

too mellow and even SLEEPY. Too relaxed on its own. Was not appropriate for the occasion. I could tell I needed

a kick of none to go with it. Keep in mind the night before I went for a 1 hr walk which relaxes me. Also keep in

mind this was the first time I wore SOE by itself in many instances. The sleepiness could be an initial reaction

to the mones. 40 years old taking hemp hearts.

HM

Phero Dude

Default May 25th 2010

SOE/Alpha

Tues May 25th 2010.
    Wore 21 inches SOE to neckline , and 1 drop A7 behind neck. Very tired due to

lack of sleep. Cannot judge its effectiveness in morning due to that. Will add a spritz of cologne tonight and go

for 1 hr walk with wife. Will be able to judge its effectiveness on me and others more so once evening has

approached. Also weight training has my neck sore so that may be causing tension today. Regardless I took a nap an

hour a go. Let’s see where this mone takes me and what I notice now that I will be awake....
    It’s 6

pm and I walked for 1 hr. The walking has calmed me down, and the soreness and tension in my neck is better (from

the weights). I noticed that as my back healed and as more time went on from 6-9 pm the alpha 7/SOE was a major

success. I felt more confident at Tim Hortons where I talked to several people (older). I felt relaxed yet able to

speak up easily. I didn’t noticed too much looks from people but when I initiated I got respect. Some

salespeople took me more seriously and approached me and wife in expensive store (COACH) and were more willing to

help as if they thought of me as more “alpha”. All in all I was confident and felt better later in the

evening. Lesson learned #1) too much tension from weights in neck is a problem. Also best to wear heavy none like

A7/SOE to complement aerobic days like 60 min walks so I don’t OD, lower BP, and come off as more relaxed.

Do not wear this mix on weight training days as the weights will tighten up my neck , this along with too much

none will make me come across as tense and angry.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-27-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Phero Dude

Default May 26th 2010

Scented

Chikara

Wed May 26tth 2010
    Wore 2 sprays total to each to side of neck.Very tired due to lack of sleep

– been up since 2am—sleep disturbed because of medication issues. Nonetheless since I’ve had

coffee at 5am I feel awake again. Will be home most of the afternoon to late evening. Consequently the only time

to test out this mone will be morning time (8:30-10:45) , or after 7:30 pm tonight. Results will depend on

exposure. Since it only lasts a few hours I will be hard pressed to find results both morning and night and I

don’t wish to OD on it by applying twice. (I seems to OD on none a lot lately) . Will be studying all

afternoon so I will be tired by evening. I figure the results will be biased based on me being fatigued at that

point. So I will test it this morning. Then from 11 am to roughly 1:30 pm will go to the mall where a great deal

of people should be having lunch. There should be plenty of exposure to various targets and I should still be fully

awake to evaluate most of its effects.....
    Went to Tim Hortons this morning 9-10:30 am. Hit after hit. What

constitutes a hit? Servers were very friendly and helpful a lot more talk and looks than I usually get. My wife

and I had an insightful conversation and she was more enthusiastic than usual. A lady (20-30 white) overheard us

talking about the date of the newspaper we were reading (I didn’t even notice she was in booth behind us, and

then she started making jokes. I joked back but left it there as my SO was with me. This just doesn’t happen

to me without mones.
    THEN it had to happen. I started thinking sexually about all these hot chicks looking and

talking to us, so I think my natural none levels are quite high due to the daily consumption (2 servings) of the

potent hemp hearts I take which is made of tons of good fats. I went to the mall by myself later (about an hr) and

noticed not one person was making eye contact with me. It dawned on me right then.. how could chikara produce such

opposite results in such a quick order?? It must of been my testosterone going through the roof thinking sexually

as I recalled the lady in the coffee shop. This must of meant too much none production and consequently OD with the

chikara. Basically I went back from being a 40 year old into a 20 something again with those sexual thoughts and my

none must of shot up significantly as I found myself in fantasy mode.
    Now although an OD may be ok to attract

targets like blacks, Latinas or older 30 somethings who are ovulating the mall wasn’t the place to run into

them at 11 am. In fact , I found myself in an extreme position --- too much none causing OD.
    What I will do now

is reduce my consumption of hemp hearts into half. That should bring down my weight (each daily serving with yogurt

is 400 calories, so that saves me 400*7 = 2800 calorie a week right there, or 3/4th a pound of fat). That should

make me look better, lose weight ( I am overweight at 5’8” and 184 lbs) and also produce less none

levels from that one change alone. Then I will have a WIDE range as to the applicability of my targets. It will be

harder to OD on chikara on a regular basis, and I can create higher none levels if I choose to for a specific event

should I up the A7, EDGE, OR NPA.

I’ve learned a lot about today. Producing the testosterone of a 20

something is not always an advantage!!!! It’s better to keep the sexual urges under control, until a time

when you need to release it, and then you can up the none with another product etc.. This is why NPA is so well

suited to clubs as the environment is there for instant making out and more...
    End result of today’s

testing? Chikara is a solid product, gave me solid hits on day 1. Will make diet changes immediately , before I

RE-TEST chikara on another day.
    Oh and I loved the scent.. it is more mellow than when I used to try the old

chikara years ago, but still very nice, and lasting now 4 hrs after application.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-27-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Thurs May 26th 2010

Pheromone

BREAK (And screw up)

Thurs May 27th 2010
    After yesterdays none buildup issues decided to take a

break from mones today. Will work on diet changes (especially to hemp hearts) as specified in yesterday’s

log (Wed May 26th 2010)
    Note: I kind of made a mistake today. Although I was going to settle for above method

(I did drop 1 serving of Hemp Hearts) I added some small amount of edge today by itself to see if I could pull of

something different from the chikara signature . I thought I may get away without OD and interesting and new

results. Turns out I only got a black young women looking at me. I didn’t get any positive responses from

anyone else young or old. Just flat expressions, and mine myself was rather flat and timid, and irritable. I could

also swear I'm experiencing a mild headache now.. this hasn't happened to me in months....

I quickly

dashed home and put on a large amount of SOE to tame this situation. Lets see if that fixes it. If it

doesn’t I’ll hit a shower again and hopefully the OD will be gone.
    I figure I need the combination of

nol and rone in there with edge if I’m going to ever use it. I can’t seem to get it through the door

o.w. and one hit and 99% ignoring looks don’t flatter me.

Sometimes we learn best from our

mistakes. Perhaps today’s lesson may be how to dissipate a none OD once it hits. Interestingly enough it was

just a dime size amount of edge gel I used massaged into chest area and stomach (no other mones).
    After these

last 2 days results I’m realizing tomorrow my best bet will be to definitely stay clear of any mone products

and give my signature a chance to reset. Anything else will be unpredictable. Hopefully cutting my servings of hemp

hearts in half for 3 days in a row should be enough time to reduce my testosterone levels bringing chance of NONE

OD in future down.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-27-2010 at 07:25 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Fri May 28th

Pheromone Break

(For real this time!)

Friday May 28th 2010

After last 2 days post I know it is time for me to

commit to a pheromone break today to let my natural signature reset. I also have reduced Hemp Hearts to 1xday. I

have already noticed decrease in sexual activity down to 1xday. This is obviously going to drop my natural none

levels down as to which I will be able to wear chikara more often, and spike it with more none heavy products on

occasion without fear of OD!! Yes this I like. I've decided to keep hemp hearts at 1 serving a day for good. I

do need a boost in libido compared to taking none and at 40 years old is probably a good idea for me

anyways.

Today is also weight training day for me. I figure my none levels will be slightly ramped up (I

used very light weights -- due to past injuries and also because I'm trying to get a celebrity look as opposed to a

bodybuilding look).
    I will also check for hits today. You never know they may still hit as the mones from

previous 2 days (which both contained none (chikara, edge) is still in my system to some degree. I will report back

results today and append them to todays log.

Question to all forum members... do you think temperature of

shower you take effects your mones production? It is said that temperature does have an effect on none dispersal

rates. After a hot shower I almost always feel more relaxed and tired. After a cold shower more wide awake . I

wonder if this will have an effect on mone performance? It definitely has an effect on my alertness level. Any

views on this situation?

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-28-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Thread Information