Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Talking Acqu Di GIO

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I also have a problem with detecting the

fragrance of a cologne even a good one if i have sprayed it around my neck area as i have found out that others will

smell it ok but my nose becomes sensitized to the fragrance and i cant notice it, i now do all of my new fragrance

testing on the back of my hand or wrist and this way i do get to pick up on the scent as i move

around.

Good point Terry! Yes I notice I can smell new colognes very

easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am going to hold on to this Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit

longer before I consider changing it for something else.

SOE/NPA -- Trial #2 Tonight June 11,

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer with NPA and will test SOE.NPA tonight when I go out

later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I always toss 1 spray straight to the chest. This mild

amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and the cologne either. I figure I'd need some UP

CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have to smell my cologne from 10 feet away. That might

make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I just sprayed too much before near my nose like you

said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper.

Note: Last time I posted

about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be interesting to see if this happens again

tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold shower to wake up and be alert before

heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will also heed my own advice and nap for

45 min before heading out... Let's see if the results improve.....TONIGHT...

HM

Phero Dude

Good point Terry! Yes I

notice I can smell new colognes very easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am going to hold on to this

Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit longer before I consider changing it for something else.

SOE/NPA --

Trial #2 Tonight June 11, 2010

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer with NPA and will test SOE.NPA

tonight when I go out later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I always toss 1 spray straight to

the chest. This mild amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and the cologne either. I figure

I'd need some UP CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have to smell my cologne from 10 feet

away. That might make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I just sprayed too much before

near my nose like you said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper.

Note: Last

time I posted about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be interesting to see if this happens

again tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold shower to wake up and be alert

before heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will also heed my own advice and

nap for 45 min before heading out...

Let's see if the results improve.....TONIGHT...

BTW Terry

if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living? You mentioned your nearing the 60 mark and I'm wondering

what field you're in... that is if you aren't a full time stud working the man "down under"

Tonights

Results

I have chosen not to post any experiences of tonight because I seemed to be very sensitive to the

single Acqua Di Gio Spray to my chest
    . My allergies somehow kicked in (I don't get this with D&G). I

will try this mix again around Monday/Tuesday night to see if spraying to back of neck solves the problem and

report the results of NPA/SOE then.
    Tommorrow (Sat) I will take a break off mones as the hits from fridays

NPA/SOE usually still kick in. (See my last SOE/NPA trial!)

However I will spray just GIO to test it out

again -- this time to back of neck. If my allergies don't both me, I may just very well conclude they won't in

future applications here, with/without most mones.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-12-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Good

point Terry! Yes I notice I can smell new colognes very easily when sprayed onto hand or wrist.

I am

going to hold on to this Acqu Di GIO Pot of gold for a bit longer before I consider changing it for something

else.

SOE/NPA -- Trial #2 Tonight June 11, 2010

I've mixed up some of GIO in an atomizer

with NPA and will test SOE.NPA tonight when I go out later this evening... with this new cologne. With NPA mixed I

always toss 1 spray straight to the chest. This mild amount of NPA is great for CAFE and I don't risk OD on it and

the cologne either. I figure I'd need some UP CLOSE lovin for NPA to take effect anyways, so women don't have

to smell my cologne from 10 feet away. That might make them run!

When using this GIO cologne alone perhaps I

just sprayed too much before near my nose like you said. I Will try spraying other areas and see if its a keeper.

Note: Last time I posted about SOE/NPA the real hits came the next day. It will be

interesting to see if this happens again tommorrow. However , I will heed my own advice and take a quick 5 min cold

shower to wake up and be alert before heading out this evening... and perhaps wash off any residue buildup... I will

also heed my own advice and nap for 45 min before heading out...

Let's see if the results

improve.....TONIGHT...

BTW Terry if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living? You mentioned

your nearing the 60 mark and I'm wondering what field you're in... that is if you aren't a full time stud working

the man "down under"

HM
    I have retired from paid

employment as i receive benefit from the government, and i spend a fair proportion of my time in assisting and doing

unpaid odd jobs for elderly and sick folks, and when i have spare time i am usually working on my car and PC and

anything else thats falling apart that needs attention to keep it running.

When i was younger i was involved

in drilling, mining, shaft sinking, dam construction, tunnel projects, brickies laboring,concreting, foundry working

and just about any dirty jobs that most folks find unpleasant, when i was a young teenager i was living alone and

sleeping in rubbish dumpsters in Alice Springs and had a job on the night cart picking up and replacing outside

dunny shit cans at night and running the garbage bins by day.

At 15 i was driving beef and aboriginies from

the cattle stations to the roadhouse where i also worked behind the bar serving truckies and breaking up fights

amoungst drunks and brandishing the shotgun whenever dealing with disturbed clients, i also was involved in my share

of punch ups and i was also known to have a bit of a frolic with the aboriginal women,
    i was not an all out jin

jockey, only just once in awhile.....

Years ago when i could afford it i would strip down and rebuild Chevy

and Ford V8 engines and i have had many really hot cars.
    Also i go through stages of being somewhat of a cell

phone freak and i do purchase them at times if the price is ok, last week i received a used Nokia N95 8 GB from an

eBay sale, cost me $300 including postage and i will try and be content with this baby for awhile as she is sweet

and in top condition.
    I have also been married 4 times as well as having female partners between times with one

night standers to fill in the gaps.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

I have retired from paid employment as i

receive benefit from the government, and i spend a fair proportion of my time in assisting and doing unpaid odd jobs

for elderly and sick folks, and when i have spare time i am usually working on my car and PC and anything else thats

falling apart that needs attention to keep it running.

When i was younger i was involved in drilling, mining,

shaft sinking, dam construction, tunnel projects, brickies laboring,concreting, foundry working and just about any

dirty jobs that most folks find unpleasant, when i was a young teenager i was living alone and sleeping in rubbish

dumpsters in Alice Springs and had a job on the night cart picking up and replacing outside dunny shit cans at night

and running the garbage bins by day.

At 15 i was driving beef and aboriginies from the cattle stations to the

roadhouse where i also worked behind the bar serving truckies and breaking up fights amoungst drunks and brandishing

the shotgun whenever dealing with disturbed clients, i also was involved in my share of punch ups and i was also

known to have a bit of a frolic with the aboriginal women,
    i was not an all out jin jockey, only just once in

awhile.....

Years ago when i could afford it i would strip down and rebuild Chevy and Ford V8 engines and i

have had many really hot cars.
    Also i go through stages of being somewhat of a cell phone freak and i do purchase

them at times if the price is ok, last week i received a used Nokia N95 8 GB from an eBay sale, cost me $300

including postage and i will try and be content with this baby for awhile as she is sweet and in top condition.
    I

have also been married 4 times as well as having female partners between times with one night standers to fill in

the gaps.
    You're romantic lifestyle reads like a resume of sorts

being married 4 times would be like your full time jobs.. enjoying ONS in between would be your "PIECE" work

(hahaha) and your current ship, parked in harbour, would be your current ongoing contract assignment let's

face it you may be retired but some working habits die hard. hahah all in good fun .... Men need only a few

things: hot wives, hot girlfriends, and hot ONS.. . and as you reminded me hot cars and powerful cellphones to

complement juggling these needs....

You are an experienced fucker if I may call you so.. I look forward

to being mentored by your posts along the way in my journey into moneland....
    HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-12-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Phero Dude

Pheromone Break
    Sat June

12, 2010

Will try out Armani Aqua Di Gio to back of neck to see if I can get away with this fantastic

frangrance without it bothering my allergies. Will also make note of any residual NPA/SOE hits from last night in

todays post.

No mones today.

Note: I have decided to return GIO today. It doesn't work for me or

even my SO. We both get serious allergic reactions to it that don't happen with other colognes. Coughing for no

reason (which has happened to both of us only since using this and hasn't happened at all in last 6 months). Nasal

congestion (either its ingredients or its too strong). Burning sensation in eyes (for me) etc. Not worth my time..

I'll stick to D&G Original for now. Picked up a sample of "The ONE" by them. Complements A7/SOE very well and my SO

tells me I smell mysterious, sexy and romantic with it. I will wear it over teh next week every which way to see if

it agrees with my nasal cavity I may consider using it in an NPA mix later down the line too but I don't want

to waste any more drops of NPA in a mix unless I know this cologne works good for me on its own

first.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-12-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Phero Dude

Sun June 13, 2010
    Visiting

a time back in December of 2009

As you know I have decided on two basic product mixes to continue

testing which have shown consistent effects for me over the years.

They are:
    SOE/EDGE (or NPA instead

of edge in equivalent doses)
    SOE/ Alpha7

Note: since I’ve mixed

NPA:Cologne (1:5) with D&G I have on two testing occasions in this log , noticed hits NOT the same day but the next

day.
    This could be due to tolerance of the targets. As I visited mostly cafe’s with little to no blacks

or latinos or much older women (say above 30) or maybe even ovulating women, the SOE/NPA mix did not really hit

(at least with the single sized spray from the atomizer I had specifically used . Had I visited a bar or

nightclub I may have had success the same night as opposed to waiting for the next day for the product to wear off.

The targets may have been more receptive to none here and in such an atmosphere be looking for a lustful one

night encounter of some sort

I have thus decided to save my bottle of grunt ( NPA/D&G cologne ) which I

premixed in an atomizer for spraying in case I ever hit a club, bar or strip joint.

However, let’s

learn a little from visiting a time in the past.... specifically my experience in Dec of 2009.

I wrote,

and I quote:

" Thanks Terry, good luck with your testing.
    BTW I

noticed my BEST edge hits were this one day when I pulled off the following:

Shower, A7/SOE

morning
    (Wide awake, confident, talkative, friendly)

As day passed and

this combo wore off, it was time for my nightly mix. SOE/EDGE

But first to WAKE me up a

little, and to also AVOID NONE OD, I took a COLD shower. Scrubbed up a little on my neck region where I applied A7 /

SOE. By about 2 min into this cold shower I would be wide awake again. I always find myself sleepy

and lazy after hot showers. But this kept me wide awake.

THEN, I applied about 15-21 inches

of SOE, and about a dime sized amount of EDGE to my chest, back of neck, and abdominal.

I

think not only did this produce great results, but I got heads turning everywhere and both men and women were

friendly to me. In essence edge only works when
    I am 100% wide awake. If I try to use it

when I am tired (i.e. end of day ) it just backfires on me and I tune out.

I think the

washing off of A7/SOE from AM helps. Also putting A7/SOE is definitely an upper. It makes me feel alert.

I also find since I stopped eating red meat and refined sugar my mind works better. I also noticed that

a good salad at night kept me alert.

Then when I hit the Cafe's (I don't do clubs much

anymore.. can't keep too late nights nowadays..) in the evenings I feel I can flirt carefree, and really be in a

playful
    mood.

What I did notice is the next day I paid for it though.

I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I can't apply anything, but who knows maybe

I'll
    let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.

This is all without A1. With A1 I noticed today I got EMOTIONAL comfort out of a woman I had barely talked to

before. She was telling me all about her life. I noticed with
    my significant other I was in an

emotional conversation with her all about history of religion over coffee..gosh how boring. But hell if it build

emotional bond and gets me
    laid so the better.. ;-) I just find that its more for relaxed sex,

and lovemaking rather than orgasmic exciting horny sex.

Well we will see what will come about

with SOE/EDGE/A1.. That will be the final take...

Any predictions guys?

HM
    "
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

The whole thread can be seen here at this link for those who are

interested:
    http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...light=soe+tuth

No

te:

My objective now will be to go back to this past experience and try to replicate it as best as I can. I

think the main changes I’ll make to it is in the showering. More will be needed to avoid buildup into the

next day. Also a change of scent from morning to night will take place. I have D&G Original, and The ONE by D&G

(small batch). Perhaps I’ll try D&G ORIG during Daytime, and The ONE at nighttime when I go out. Or maybe

vica versa depending on my experience with it.

I really think the added rone and leadership vibe from AM

application of A7/SOE helps carry a little into the nighttime even after I shower; but its there in only minimal

quantities of the rone , since nighttime will be for partying and relaxing and not being overly alpha or even

aggressive in nature.
    Furthermore, I can see this approach great for those whose days are consumed with career

-- who need a more powerful (I can’t be pushed around) signature at work, and a more “playful”

relaxed I will be polite, sexy, and flirty vibe at nighttime .

I’ll be testing this combination of

techniques quite often actually. I am going to experiment in more detail over the next week with this one. As

usual, I will keep you posted of my results!!!

RESULTS:
    The results from today were

exceptional.

SOE/A7 (The One cologne)
    I don’t think I could even describe the power SOE/A7 with the

cologne ONE by D&G had on my SO’s family but I’ll try. I decided what the hell I will play alpha here

again but this time it was several people’s birthdays too (within the extended family). I came across as

friendly , yet alpha. I initiated with EVERYONE there, spending a minimum of 10 min with even those i least spend

time with. All people treated me with respect and admiration. When I spoke everyone paid attention. Before you

know it because I had put so many people at ease , come lunch and cake time it was like a social zoo. I have never

experienced anything like this before with SOE/A7. I spoke to people from 9 years old to 68 at the party, men and

women. People who I hadn’t talk to in over a year or more at the party , began conversing with me today after

I started the ball rolling and got others involved. All in all this was probably my best day with A7/SOE and yet it

was with “the ONE” cologne.

Shower and Scrub

SOE/EDGE Gel (dime size) and D&G

Original
    Could it be possible I could replicate my Dec 2009 experience once again using the same product

(SOE/edge) and cafe, and attending with SO there?
    YES! This time the only thing difference was I used edge gel

pack and D&G original fragrance.
    Heads tuning every which way by the hottest chicks. I picked up on the signs,

lots of twitching, flipping of hair, running fingers through hair etc Most 25 and under. With my edge tonic I found

myself soon getting a rush of blood around my groin area and thoughts turning sexual everytime I past these chicks

or talked to the waistresses. It was hard for me to get back into “concentrate on my SO NOW!” mode

quickly enough , unlike women who have little problem doing so with their men!

This time the dosage of edge

(dime sized) gel must of been far lighter than my usual NPA spray. It was hitting right away not the next day. I

felt if I was alone I would of got some action, and my edge gel never fails to bonify me

I have decided that I will no longer wear edge/soe when with my SO. We are not dating and it's too sexual

I can't focus on talking much without getting distracted by hot chicks. When with my SO, at a family

gathering, or at work it will be A7/SoE. Always when with my SO I will use THE ONE. It just complements the "i'm

taken " vibe completely and gets me to focus on her and get other women off my mind when we're out with each other.

BUT when I visit the library during the weekdays I will be alone to study. I would love to see what some

SOE/EDGE will do to the targets there. Perhaps a little flirtation and getting women hot and bothered there would be

interesting...I'd just like to sit near some hotties and look for IOI It's a territory I can explore

in , like a club for me except during the daytime (when I get out alone )At least if I get horny or if targets

show interest i can explore a little and see how they respond to the mix.. chatting up a few hotties who are

regulars may make for some interesting interactions there to say the least

Oh and in this environment

forget about "THE ONE" cologne. wrong vibe completely, I'll stick with D&G Original...

NOW one last

FINAL thing... last year I noted I OD's the next day on conversion, so it's off to shower before I

sleep....

Good night all...

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-14-2010 at 04:48 AM.

Phero Dude

Default SOE/EDGE MonJune 14th

Mon

June 14, 2010
    Visiting a time back in December of 2009

Before I tell you what happened today, the

day after the magic
    let me quote myself from last years message:

“What I did notice

is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to none, and therefore I can't

apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll
    let the mojo run on its own the next day and see what happens.”

HM Dec/2009

Today’s Results
    They say lightning doesn’t strike twice.

Today I was plain invisible. Mind you I went to the library tossed on some SOE/edge but nada. Nothing. No

one was really even making eye contact or sitting near me in the library. I found myself tense, not able to

smile effectively and a little stoned.

Perhaps Soe/EDGE is meant only for those whose face looks

mellow. I have always been told I have a masculine tough face, and if it becomes tense I look angry or out of

it...(i.e. not in present moment) simpy not relaxed. Only when I smile I look approachable. Could it be if I

don’t relax by speaking to people constantly and making jokes etc I project too serious or tense an image

which basically tells people leave this guy alone today?

Yesterday with A7/SOE I was VERY relaxed. Come

evening my SO said I was kinda out of it (the edge/soe did it, I was horny and looking around everywhere...) . I

did get IOI signs from other women like tossing off the hair etc so I know the edge was working on them,

but in terms of me i just looked stoned, serious, and out of it. Had they to initiate a conversation with me

yesterday they would think something is wrong for sure (stoned, drugged, tired, serious , frowning

etc)

NOW ON TODAY

Hmmm. Today was definitely a serious day.

Even if I tried to smile I would find it difficult to pull off a full one as I felt my brain was stoned. This

NPA/edge secret ingredients may be effecting my mind for the worse.... So what if women show IOI and get

turned on, I have to be receptive and not come across as tense or not paying attention if I’m going to get

anywhere with them.

I have been told that I have a nice voice though both when speaking and singing. Perhaps

the attention getting looks from NPA don’t really do it for me. It not going to get me anything more that a

little ego boost.

Either that or I shouldn’t of worn SOE edge last night , and should of only just worn

SOE/EDGE today????

After all A7/SOE was working its magic into the evening. Perhaps todays OD came from the

SOE/Edge kick from yesterday added to the SOE/EDGE kick from today. WAY TOO MUCH NONE. There’s a chance if I

use either combo on different days I may avoid this tension and zoning out.

I find I get tension

when I can’t express myself verbally or think clearly , or relax. This happens often after applying the edge

/ SOE (last night) and today. The women REACT initially but then if I “zone out” it not going to keep

them reeled in.
    Do any of you experienced guys have any suggestions? Yesterday was perfect and today was a mess

just like last Nov 2009. History repeated itself.

I need a solution to today’s

problem.

There’s only 3 ways around it.

#1 Try A7/SOE and SOE/EDGE always on

DIFFERENT days to avoid too much none conversion on the following days. And Give a mone break every few

days.

#2 Use SOE/NPA instead of edge gel (NPA diluted 1:5 mone:cologne) in a SMALLER SPRAYHEAD atomizer

(which I have yet to find) since I didn’t notice tuning out on NPA spray day with 1 spray!! but did

get OD because of too much none but my mind was clear. Perhaps since its not gel rubbed in (edge gel) I

don`t get extra horny, so I can still think and concentrate effectively.

#3 Drop SOE/EDGE completely from my

arsenal, and “forget about it”. Play only the A7-SOE vibe, and change my fashions (way I dress) for

different variety and mystery as opposed to mone signature. Also change my persona around different people or

situations (depending on intent) but within the A7-SOE mone realm. Use my verbalization and voice to seduce women

as opposed to sexy facial expressions. I can smile, and not smile. That`s about it. The rest doesn`t suit me. I

can`t make 50 different facial expressions like a model or actor.. won`t work... I`d rather speak effectively, be

humourous, confident, and a leader while reducing tension at the same time by verbalizing myself. But will this be

enough to get laid..... I was thinking 30 -40 year old horny women (some who are taken or MILF ) may

have their guard down when approached by an older man like myself (40) knowing that I too am taken and pose no

threat... if I charm them enough like an A7/SOE man will eventually, with confidence, humour, eye contact, and

friendliness, (operating in stealth mode) , sooner or later their raging hormones may push them over the point at

some time and they may find themselves reaching for me thinking it was their idea all along.. whereas it was mine

from the start . Yes this devlish trick I like... Perhaps wearing "THE ONE" cologne will make them

think I am boyfriend material too and not ONS like npa and that will drop their guard down too and be more

receptive... yes the targets I pursue may change... but at that point HM may be unleashed....

Any

suggestions as to the EDGE/NPA problem however? It would be nice to experiment with a different signature for

variety too.

HM

Phero Dude

Default [B]Pheromone Break[/B]

Pheromone Break
    Tues June 15, 2010

Phero Dude

Default [B]Pheromone Break[/B]

Pheromone

Break
    Wed June 16, 2010

Mon June 14, 2010
    Visiting a time back in December of 2009

Before I tell

you what happened today, the day after the magic let me quote myself from last years message:

“What I did notice is the next day I paid for it though. I think all that edge, a7, and SOE converts to

none, and therefore I can't apply anything, but who knows maybe I'll

let the mojo run on

its own the next day and see what happens.” HM Dec/2009

Today’s Results
    They say

lightning doesn’t strike twice. Today I was plain invisible. Mind you I went to the library tossed on some

SOE/edge but nada. Nothing. No one was really even making eye contact or sitting near me in the library. I found

myself tense, not able to smile effectively and a little stoned.

Perhaps Soe/EDGE is meant only for those

whose face looks mellow. I have always been told I have a masculine tough face, and if it becomes tense I look angry

or out of it...(i.e. not in present moment) simpy not relaxed. Only when I smile I look approachable. Could it be if

I don’t relax by speaking to people constantly and making jokes etc I project too serious or tense an image which

basically tells people leave this guy alone today?

Yesterday with A7/SOE I was VERY relaxed. Come evening my SO

said I was kinda out of it (the edge/soe did it, I was horny and looking around everywhere...) . I did get IOI signs

from other women like tossing off the hair etc so I know the edge was working on them, but in terms of me

i just looked stoned, serious, and out of it.
    Had they to initiate a conversation with me yesterday

they would think something is wrong for sure (stoned, drugged, tired, serious , frowning etc)

NOW ON TODAY

Hmmm. Today was definitely a serious day. Even if I tried to smile I

would find it difficult to pull off a full one as I felt my brain was stoned. This NPA/edge secret ingredients

may be effecting my mind for the worse..
    .. So what if women show IOI and get turned on, I have to be receptive

and not come across as tense or not paying attention if I’m going to get anywhere with them.

I have been told

that I have a nice voice though both when speaking and singing. Perhaps the attention getting looks from NPA don’t

really do it for me. It not going to get me anything more that a little ego boost.

Either that or I shouldn’t of

worn SOE edge last night , and should of only just worn SOE/EDGE today????

After all A7/SOE was working its

magic into the evening. Perhaps todays OD came from the SOE/Edge kick from yesterday added to the SOE/EDGE kick from

today. WAY TOO MUCH NONE. There’s a chance if I use either combo on different days I may avoid this tension

and zoning out.

I find I get tension when I can’t express myself verbally or think clearly , or relax. This

happens often after applying the edge / SOE (last night) and today. The women REACT initially but then if I “zone

out” it not going to keep them reeled in.
    Do any of you experienced guys have any suggestions? Yesterday was

perfect and today was a mess just like last Nov 2009. History repeated itself.

I need a solution to today’s

problem.

There’s only 3 ways around it.

#1 Try A7/SOE and SOE/EDGE always on DIFFERENT days to

avoid too much none conversion on the following days. And Give a mone break every few days.

#2 Use SOE/NPA

instead of edge gel (NPA diluted 1:5 mone:cologne) in a SMALLER SPRAYHEAD atomizer (which I have yet to find) since

I didn’t notice tuning out on NPA spray day with 1 spray!! but did get OD because of too much none but

my mind was clear.
    Perhaps since its not gel rubbed in (edge gel) I don`t get extra horny, so I can still think

and concentrate effectively.

#3 Drop SOE/EDGE completely from my arsenal, and “forget about it”. Play only the

A7-SOE vibe, and change my fashions (way I dress) for different variety and mystery as opposed to mone signature.

Also change my persona around different people or situations (depending on intent) but within the A7-SOE mone realm.

Use my verbalization and voice to seduce women as opposed to sexy facial expressions. I can smile, and not smile.

That`s about it. The rest doesn`t suit me. I can`t make 50 different facial expressions like a model or actor..

won`t work... I`d rather speak effectively, be humourous, confident, and a leader while reducing tension at the same

time by verbalizing myself. But will this be enough to get laid..... I was thinking 30 -40 year old horny women

(some who are taken or MILF ) may have their guard down when approached by an older man like myself (40)

knowing that I too am taken and pose no threat... if I charm them enough like an A7/SOE man will eventually, with

confidence, humour, eye contact, and friendliness,
    (operating in stealth mode) , sooner or later their raging

hormones may push them over the point at some time and they may find themselves reaching for me thinking it was

their idea all along..
    whereas it was mine from the start . Yes this devlish trick I like...

Perhaps wearing "THE ONE" cologne will make them think I am boyfriend material too and not ONS like npa and that

will drop their guard down too and be more receptive... yes the targets I pursue may change... but at that point HM

may be unleashed....

Any suggestions as to the EDGE/NPA problem however? It would be nice to experiment

with a different signature for variety too.

HM
    Excellent strategy HM,

I also like to prowl alone and have often been approached

by females at clubs and pubs, especially in the UK, after taking them home or having returned to their lair i then

proceed to act in a slightly restrained manner, even in the heat of the moment when being smothered in their sweet

kisses i do not rush in for the beaver but wait until it reaches the point where they are trying to rape me and only

then do i relent, but i do make a point of teasing them big time and playing the fish really well before i actually

commence to pump the primus, you would be suprised the amount of call backs i would get so many in fact that i often

have to turn some away. aWooooooooo its a hard life

Phero Dude

Excellent strategy HM,

I also like to prowl alone and have often been approached

by females at clubs and pubs, especially in the UK, after taking them home or having returned to their lair i then

proceed to act in a slightly restrained manner, even in the heat of the moment when being smothered in their sweet

kisses i do not rush in for the beaver but wait until it reaches the point where they are trying to rape me and only

then do i relent, but i do make a point of teasing them big time and playing the fish really well before i actually

commence to pump the primus, you would be suprised the amount of call backs i would get so many in fact that i often

have to turn some away. aWooooooooo its a hard life
    You are truly in the prime

of life Terry! and a master at setting the bait and playing a waiting game

Just out of curiosity

have you ever visited any asian massage parlours with some SOE/Edge on? Although I don't visit these

parlours I am currently being treated for an sports injury at a registered "no hanky panky parlour" and one hot

asian (filipiono) woman there (about 22, 5'0" and 108 lbs ) does indeed apply some therapy to my shoulders in a

secluded room.. I always talk to her when I pay a visit but it never really occurred to me to see this as an

opportunity.. to slap on some soe/edge and see how she'd react.. for 'fun' of course... It may be that she just

massages me harder each time.. or longer... She is fully aware I am taken, perhaps I can flirt with her (tell her

how good it feels when she massages me with her healing touch) constantly and always wear SOE/EDGE whenever I

visit... sooner or later she will be at the right time of month when she may think its her idea to offer me some

additional release of tension in either my car or hers in the parking lot or, maybe I can drive her home down the

street.... I needn't get emotionally involved with her as I am not looking for a new relationship but she sure is

pert, fashionable and maneuverable, and has great firm hands, and a confident deameanor for a little thing. She

says work is her life and she doesn't get a break from it. Perhaps this could be the perfect break for us both

This opportunity may be starring me in the face.... I have entertained the thought of playing an , A7/SOE man by the

days by the norm (with either D&G Original or The ONE) whenever I'm with buddies, my SO, and family, and perhaps

ONLY playing an SOE/Edge hornyman during my 2 weekly visits to the clinic seeing its perfect for asians which I tend

to attract with it very frequently in small amounts ...

The most important thing is I would love to think

its her idea that she somehow gets horny when hornyman arrives, and not mine... the seeds are planted and theres no

need to harvest in a hurried manner for unripe fruit... I will wait till the fruit gets ripe and juicy and ready

to be eaten... I will wait till she gets really hot while I do nothing but flirt with her everytime ..I really am

not going to plan this one out much.. less see if nature just takes its course.. It is a registered massage parlour

and I wouldn't want her to get fired.. I will have to be very discreet and ONLY be available (for more than my

therapy) to her when she's in the mood to play The last thing I need is an emotional attachment from

her...I am not necessarily looking to bang her either... simply sampling her titted fruit, soft sensual lips (both

up and down) and "playing" with her as if I just don't care what I get out of it will be enough... possibly enough

to make her want to take the lead and rape me hahahaah
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-16-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Phero Dude

Default Soe/Edge Gel

Soe/Edge

Gel
    Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE gel combo on it own. Last time I

added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too much Edge Gel or overall

none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes in new Sephora atomizer.

I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous amount of spray considering

I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST for the environments and

targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see what happens.

Will post

results later.

RESULTS
    I only went for therapy today at the massage clinic and noticed that I was

getting longer massage and more joking and friendly reactions from the massuse, She also wished me happy fathers

day even though I had to remind her I am not a father and don't intend to be. It wasn't a bad day , she is in

very good control of her persona and having applied therapy to hundreds of people I think she is rather immune to

touch anyways.

Terry I understand edge gel pack on its own is great. However I've often felt I needed SOE

to buffer it o.w I come across as distant, a prick, and too serious looking. Then again maybe it would may her

tick.. We'll see if this approach works next time....

P.S I bought a new sephora atomizer and toss 1 squirt

of NPA mixed with cologne onto me at night and when I went out the results were ASTOUNDING. Everywhere I went.

However, most people gathering in my vicinity were black, so I assumed my none levels must of been pushing the od

limit with the 1 spray . I am trying to attract asians or caucasians if possible for my current desires.

On

the other hand my mind was not effected like with the edge gel, or NPA dropped applied directly. It seemed the spray

form of NPA :colgne mix didn't increase my sex drive like the edge gel does so I could relax more while I watched

horny women get turned on. I did feel tired towards the evening and thus probably can't give off as

good a vibe with NPA as I can with an upper like A7.

With this approach, I would probably tease them and let

the edge do its magic until they tell me their twitching down there, and demand I fullfil their need with some good

old tongue lovin...hahah ...

Maybe next time I try NPA I'll do it with a half spray from my atomizer .. if

that's even possible

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-17-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Soe/Edge Gel
    Thurs June 17, 2010

Today I will be trying out the SOE/EDGE

gel combo on it own. Last time I added this after the A7/SOE in the morning and found I was OD’ing. Perhaps too

much Edge Gel or overall none.

I am wondering if the Edge gel will be better choice than my NPA spray mixes

in new Sephora atomizer. I feel the Sephora atomizer even the silver one with small spray head puts out enormous

amount of spray considering I OD easily on NPA. I want it to put out the equivalent of ¼ pack of edge gel at MOST

for the environments and targets I like.

I will try it out today SOe/Edge Gel (1/4 packet) and see

what happens.
    Will post results later.

HM
    Good

luck with this combo, its also one that i have used with success, i also recon you could get a good result also by

trying just 1/4 TE g/p alone, i say this because TE alone can give some remarkable hits and it has for me with using

just 1/4 g/p....

Phero Dude

Good luck with this combo, its also one that i

have used with success, i also recon you could get a good result also by trying just 1/4 TE g/p alone, i say this

because TE alone can give some remarkable hits and it has for me with using just 1/4

g/p....
    This is excellent advice as why would I want to get talk out of her at

a massage parlour. I would want to get physical right away as I already have my shirt off

Less talk

, more action right? As every word I say could steer the subject in the wrong direction especially if the topic is

unrelated to sex. After all I''m not going out for coffee with a girl that I'd need lots of SOE and little edge

for speaking. Pure edge= pure lust.

Well I'll try this approach next time (next tues ) when

I go!

Would you recommend the edge gel pack or a very small spray of NPA ? Do you think even a half

spray of NPA from a sephora atomizer would be more than the equivalent of 1/4 pack of the edge?
    I find the gel

is great if I want to pop a boner and jump her ... but npa is great if I need to relax my hormones until she jumps

me for some reason the spray form doesn't make me too horny.. I can still control my persona. The gel

packs on the other hand are my woody tonic.

Also since she massage from behind a spray to the chest may not

be the smartest thing.. perhaps I should spray my back?

Cheers !
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-18-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Surprise Mone Day

Friday June

18th, 2010
    SURPRISE MONE DAY

Ok, what’s a log file without a little surprise thrown in.

Today I found an older bottle of Alter Ego I had sitting on my shelf so I decided to toss on a

couple of drops around the neck and one on each wrist.

First thing I covered with D&G. Then I headed out to

get my morning coffee with SO.

First thing she said went she smelled me was “GOD you smell like an old

fart.. what the hell is that crap it smells like old spice”. Well I thought what the hell , I ‘m not

going to blame me but the mones so let’s see where it leads.

Get this we headed out for our normal cup

of coffee in the morning .. The servers were extra friendly to her as I stood by her but not one look at me.

Happened later at another clothing outlet too. Extra friendly service, very kind words , jolly moods,

etc

Gathering around us at the cafe to my surpise was 75 Year old PLUS crowd. Holy smokes batman this is

ridiculous.

I thought it was a coincidence until I was surrounded by what looked like an old age

home!

I quickly went to the washroom and scrubbed as good as I could but could only take so much

of the mones off. SO said the smell was intensely strong and could still smell it.

I dashed off home after I

dropped her to work, showered and swear I will never wear this 90 year old man’s potion ever again.

If you're ever in the market for Alter Ego, please consider reading this POST!

HM

Have any of you experience something similar? I notice the top sellers

today are Alpha 7, NPA, edge, SOE, Chikara. They must be for a reason!

This

is excellent advice as why would I want to get talk out of her at a massage parlour. I would want to get physical

right away as I already have my shirt off

Less talk , more action right? As every word I say could steer

the subject in the wrong direction especially if the topic is unrelated to sex. After all I''m not going out for

coffee with a girl that I'd need lots of SOE and little edge for speaking. Pure edge= pure lust.

Well I'll try this approach next time (next tues ) when I go!

Would you recommend the edge

gel pack or a very small spray of NPA ? Do you think even a half spray of NPA from a sephora atomizer would be

more than the equivalent of 1/4 pack of the edge?
    I find the gel is great if I want to pop a boner and jump her

... but npa is great if I need to relax my hormones until she jumps me for some reason the spray form

doesn't make me too horny.. I can still control my persona.
    The gel packs on the other hand are my woody

tonic.
    Also since she massage from behind a spray to the chest may not be the smartest thing.. perhaps I

should spray my back?

Cheers !
    It sorta depends if

this hotty has a boy friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she

is in a hurry to get rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in

the running to shoot your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and

over friendly as it keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the

pheromone Edge could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world

Hey and thanks

for reminding me, as i am down to my last woody tonic, i only have the bottled juice and a handfull of Edge gel/ w

.... hmmm could do with some more boner Edge gels lol.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-18-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: x spell

Phero Dude

Default Pheromone Break (Almost)

Pheromone Break (Almost)
    Sat June 19, 2010

Today will basically be a pheromone break EXCEPT for

one new twist. I will add 1 spray of TUTH for an andostenone boost. I notice that after age 40 1 spray is

recommended regardless of where one is going. Also I notice that in past it gave me a solid feeling of confidence,

lowered voice tone , and smelled great and had a memorizing effect on me. I’m sure it has effects on the

target too, but I love the smell. I don’t know if I’ll keep it in my gameplan but I have a whole

bottle and since today is a break day I’ll try out 1 spray!
    HM

Pheromone Break (Almost)
    Sat June 19, 2010

Today will basically be a

pheromone breakI
    will add 1 spray of TUTH EXCEPT for one new twist. for an andostenone

boost
    . I notice that after age 40 1 spray is recommended regardless of where one is going. Also I

notice that in past it gave me a solid feeling of confidence, lowered voice tone , and smelled great and had a

memorizing effect on me. I’m sure it has effects on the target too, but I love the smell. I don’t know if I’ll

keep it in my gameplan but I have a whole bottle and since today is a break day I’ll try out 1 spray!

HM
    I only just found out this week that my girl likes

the smell of TUTH i may get more some rainy day

Phero Dude

I only just found out this week that my girl

likes the smell of TUTH i may get more some rainy day
    TUTH is a half decent

product, athough some say it does nothing for them. I've found its duration to last only about 1.5 hrs on me.

That's too bad because after this time I usually need another spray and then I OD on it.

But it does smell

great, and makes me feel like a celebrity when I wear it and converse with women. It puts me in a trance of some

sort -- I guess its the smell.. I react very easily to mones just as much as I see them work on others. It's

possible, adding 1 spray of TUTH at the end of an A7/SOE day would help me out. without OD...

Results:

I tried TUTH today. As usual it performed as expected. I got increasing self

effects like increased confidence, deepened voice, etc. But nothing remarkable to make it worth using. I think

I've been spoiled by NPA and A7 powerful results on other and self that these other products like TUTH will just

fall by the wayside.....

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-19-2010 at 11:34 AM.

i am down to my last woody tonic, i only have the

bottled juice and a handfull of Edge gel/ w .... hmmm could do with some more boner Edge gels lol.

Half a dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily,

(both obtainable from health shops) does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Half a

dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily, (both obtainable from health shops)

does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.

Will hashish oil do the job if i have no hemp oil

Phero Dude

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]It sorta depends if this hotty has a boy

friend, like you get her hot and bothered with an itch that needs to be scratched and then she is in a hurry to get

rid of you so she can jump the boy friends bones, but if she is unattached then you could be in the running to shoot

your load of hot lust gravel into her sweet honey pot, sometimes these girls are flirty and over friendly as it

keeps the customers returning for more treatment, but i am sure a horny man with persona and the pheromone Edge

could shift the light fandango and give you access into her world
    I think with NPA

even if I restrain myself I should flirt or show interest or lust but be cool enough not to jump her bones. This

way she won't leave me to go fuck her boyfriend

Also keep in mind that pheromones bring women into

ones vicinity and if they get horny but don't know who is making them horny they may well go after your best friend

sitting near you! That would make me angry as hell as it is me who is giving off the

signals....

Consequently, with NPA I would have to always be smiley and friendly and show interest but not

jump her until I notice she is wet and needs a good tit massage or more..

Next time I try my NPA spray

(look for next Monday`s Log ) I will do so with only half a spray or less from my sephora atomizer and see

what happens

HM

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Half a

dessert spoon of shelled hemp seed a day, plus one hemp oil capsule daily, (both obtainable from health shops)

does have a noticeable effect on libido in just a couple of days.
    to the

thread....

Couldn't agree with you more... I still take Hemp hearts but have reduced my dosage to one

serving a day instead of 2 . One serving = 5 heaping tablespoons of hemp seed. It is still a great way to increase

libido and also good for health. I wonder why it is banned in so many countries? Do they really think it is derived

from Marijuana?

HM

Phero Dude

Default A&/SOE -- Father's Day

A7/SOE
    Sun June 20, 2010

Today we go back to an old staple of mind in this thread, A7/SOE

which incidentally has never failed me. It keeps me alert and in charge of choosing my targets. I will attend

SO’s family for Father’s Day here in Toronto. There may be dozens of people there. I will wear

“The ONE” cologne by D&G, and make sure I initiate conversation with everyone for at least 10 minutes

each (so the mones go to work).

Last time I got killer results, but at the end of the day added Edge/SOE and

was plain invisible the next day . This time its just A7/SOE for me for the whole day.

Happy

Father’s Day to all who are in such a position
    Hopefully by choice

I will

post my results later... today should be one exciting day.. i can’t

wait!

Results:

Another completely awesome day as expected with A7/SOE/The One

Cologne.
    Fathers day at the inlaws was a complete success. I've never seen a crowd talk for 2 hrs straight with

no interruptions at their house! I started all conversation but once the ball got rolling it was easy to keep

things up.

Also I noticed at one cafe I went to I got two plates of garlic bread for the price of

one. This never happened before here. I think the mones and cologne had an effect on the server!

In the

mall I noticed women making eye contact with me and pleasant smiles. I was able to focus on my SO and playfully

flirt. For some reason A7/SOE/D&G Original cologne is totally different vibe than A7/SOE/The One cologne. I think

The One calms things down to the point where your very very relaxed. I think the D&G original helps to charge up

the vibe for a more dominant aura (like with the buddies or amongst working friends).

HM

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-20-2010 at 03:17 PM.

A7/SOE
    Sun June 20, 2010

Today we go back to an old staple of mind in this

thread, A7/SOE which incidentally has never failed me. It keeps me alert and in charge of choosing my

targets. I will attend SO’s family for Father’s Day here in Toronto. There may be dozens of people

there. I will wear “The ONE” cologne by D&G, and make sure I initiate conversation with everyone for at

least 10 minutes each (so the mones go to work).

Last time I got killer results, but at the end of the day added

Edge/SOE and was plain invisible the next day . This time its just A7/SOE for me for the whole

day.

Happy Father’s Day to all who are in such a position
    Hopefully by choice

I will post my results later... today should be one exciting day.. i can’t

wait!

HM
    I have been married 4 times and only one

of them was a sorta shotgun wedding as a baby was on the way, the baby was a male and is now 41 year old, and he

actually found me last year because he spotted me on facebook as he had not ever seen me since he was around a year

old, because i left and went on a great beaver hunt never to return
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 06-20-2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: x spell

Phero Dude

I have been married 4 times and only one of

them was a sorta shotgun wedding as a baby was on the way, the baby was a male and is now 41 year old, and he

actually found me last year because he spotted me on facebook as he had not ever seen me since he was around a year

old, because i left and went on a great beaver hunt never to return
    This is

quite dramatic... I really don't know what to say. except best wishes to you!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-20-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Phero Dude

Default Mon June 21 A7/SOE The One Again

Another day just as good as yesterday with the A7/SOE/The one cologne.

Went to eat lunch got double the

garlic bread serving for free and server was extra friendly.

I noticed I feel very relaxed with A7/SOE/One. I

feel like I'd rather hug and cuddle than prowl.

I also pay a lot of attention to my SO when I'm with her.

It's like I'm in my own little world.

Boy what a difference from NPA/SOE/D&G Orig.. Night and

day!

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-22-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Phero Dude

Default Pheromone Break Tues June 22, 2010

Pheromone Break
    Tues June 22, 2010

Today is a break off of mones. But an interesting new

product has caught my attention which may solve my problems with the SOE/EDGE or SOE/NPA combos.

edge/trust.

I would imagine that a product such as this would resort to dealing with a

lot of OD issues --especially since they know a large percentage of people complain about OD with their

products.
    It must also be groundbreaking if its going to compete with key players these days such as the

magnificient A7 out there.

I would think combined with SOE this product will be a bomb

I know this is not part of my normal testing, but I do intend to get this product and

test it out in my log files if it gets decent reviews from L-S and also if it is fairly inexpensive.

Only time will tell.....

Now that I’ve tested A7/SOE several times I think I can

conclude its one wicked product with either D&G original (for a more forceful and dominant aura), or The ONE cologne

for a more sensual and relationship aura. Both work extremely well for what they do. This product is worth its

weight in gold.. but use it wisely...

I will continue to use A7/SOE every Sunday since I visit

Family... along with the ONE cologne. I may choose to avoid describing results as it seems redundant at this

time.

I will have to test out SOE/NPA some more especially with a VERY small spray of NPA from sephora

atomizer.
    .. I seem to mainly attract blacks and Latinas with it but I’m hoping I can attract a wider

range of crowd.
    .. perhaps the NPA is still too strong.. we’ll have to see...

Until

tomorrow when testing continues with SOE/NPA.... have a good one!

HM

Phero Dude

SOE/A7/D&G Original
    Wed

June 23, 2010

I decided to turn down using SOE/NPA today and instead use A7/SOE. Reason being I

have a dinner party coming up on Sat, and sometimes I’ve had NPA backfire on ME in terms of messing up my

mental focus for several days after use.
    Since I can’t afford to be off centre for my important Sat night

dinner I have decided to stick to A7/SOE today.

I’ve Mentioned in the past numerous hits

with this combination so no point going into further detail about today’s experience!

My next post won't be till Monday June 28, when I decide to give a combo other than A7/SOE

a test drive...

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-24-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Phero Dude

Smile

CHikara Revisited
    Mon June

28 , 2010

I had decided to return chikara but noticed that for me to obtain money back I would have to

ship it discreetly via regular mail rather than Fed Ex etc which was costing more than the price of refund! I

placed it in an envelope and just had to run an errand while I left it in the car for 30 min . It was no hot/cold

outside. When I got back I noticed the envelope was wet with leaked chiklara . All this from a 30 min wait. I could

only imagine the state it would be in if I had returned it to Bruce. Additionally, by reading up on the youtube

reviews of Chikara I realized it may be worth keeping. So I’m keeping it

Now On Sat

June 26, when I wore SOE/A7/The One I had the most excellent lunch and conversation with my cousin who I

hadn’t seen since 15 years. It was like we continued the conversation from when we left off so many years

ago. He also showed admiration and respect towards me even though he is very wealthy, engaged, and is very

intellectual and well rounded (A Partier). I was surprised he was treating me as an alpha but he was. The A7 was

sure working its magic as him my SO and me talked for 3.5 hrs straight over lunch at Alice Fazooli’s... Good

stuff

Now I think I know why A7/SOE works so well for me. It is quite a UNIVERSAL product.

I find no one at odds with me with it on. Plus it doesn’t reak of stink like the NPA. I find it works

well in just about all situations provided one wants to be treated as a leader.

Now on to today.. I

secretly (over last few days) have been experimenting with Chikara at 1 spray and not telling you guys

It seems to be bringing excellent results for me Upon reducing Hemp Hearts to one daily dose

over last 2 weeks I don’t seem to be OD’ing anymore on the none.

It never fails to draw

beautiful 20 -30 somethings into my range
    . I find it too is a universal product like A7/SOE

but for younger crowds, liked by most people, provided I come across as relaxed and friendly.

I

think the best mones or combos are the ones that get a reaction out of EVERYONE, even if not over the top

In other words they are universal with a wide range.
    How one initiates and pursues the opportunities created

by these interactions depends on ones own interests in the targets!

I have always had a timid

voice, so I ordered a beautiful CD package on developing ones speaking voice for all situations (work, relationship,

bars, parties, libraries etc). I have always been told I can’t act but have a good singing voice ( though

untrained) and if I somehow trained my voice it could become an Ace up my sleeve in the party game!. The package I

ordered was to develop my speaking voice in particular, which I find currently comes out as shy , mumbly, monotone,

and at times timid. By developing this skill set alone I will probably increase my confidence by 5 fold.

I will post my experiences with Chikara today . So far I think the Chikara, and A7/SOE will be key

players in my game as they are both universal products attracting a wide range of people. Let’s see where

this exploration leads !

ResultsHM

Very good results with chikara. Hot

women (I always notice they're hot) come into my vicinity. I am usually friendly and in a good mood. I get looks

from the 10's Currently I don't try to pick up (Although I do say hi and crack a few jokes) as I have a SO and

usually with her, but that may change in future as I hang out more with the guys . Also once I develop my

vocal skills over the next few months I will definitely try to chat up some of these hotties and get their numbers.

In the meantime I like experiementing with different products so I know what will suit me best.

Although I

have complained about Chikara in the past in my posts I have noticed no OD's lately. 1 Spray seems to do it. It

lightens up everyone's mood and puts me in a position to take the lead. I shall post more resiults with Chikara in

the future.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 06-28-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information