Close

Stranger

Lightbulb HELP ... Asian Woman New To Pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

All,

I'm new to pheromones and like most, and I would like to know if any of you have suggestions on which

product(s) to use.

1) I am an Asian Chinese woman, 38 years old, 54kg and 1.67m tall, average looks, confident,

friendly and a goal-getter. I look 5-8 years younger than my age.
    2) Goals - I'll be meeting up with a male

friend whom I had a brief connection more than 10 years ago and we will spend 2 weeks touring his second home, Italy

this summer.
    3) Expectations - We are both still highly attracted to each other and I want to either bring the

relationship to the next level or have a memorable time as we might not see each other after this summer. I'm crazy

about him and I look forward to having a wild and no-holding-back vacation.
    4) I am a strong-willed woman but I

recognise the need to be pampered and lose control sometimes.
    5) He's highly attracted to women with a strong

character.
    6) I tend to go for light floral fragrance and my current favourite scent is L'Eau D'Issey by Issey

Miyake.

I would like to purchase the products ASAP so I'll have about a month to experiment with them.

Many thanks for your help!

Hi JOC

I'm not the world's

expert on women's pheromone products - but from reading the product reviews on the Love Scent store web site I

would have thought that you might have success with :

'Mistress Pheromones for women', & 'Passion Copulin

Concentrate'.

Some women also have success with 'Scent of Eros for Women' gel packs.

You might need some

female experience as well on this subject.

Hi JOC, and welcome to the

forum!

As I read your post, the first thing I think of is to "be yourself". You obviously have something good

happening with this man, it would be a mistake to try to force things into what you hope they will be. But, I think

you know that.

But "steering" is another matter altogether. Chas suggested PCC, and that might be a good

product for you. Another would be Essence of Woman. Both are couplins products, and will increase his testosterone

levels, as he smells your synthetically ramped up "essence".

SoE is a great product, and is mostly for a social

lubricant, which you may or may not need. Now that I think about it, you might want it to "buffer" the

couplins.

Keep in mind, couplins have a very strong scent and are very powerful. You'll definitely need to

experiment with dosage (small at first) and cover. Speaking of which, have you tried Feu d'Issey? Pretty amazing

fragrance. THAT plus pheromones will help. Another very sultry and animalic scent is Rabanne La Nuit. Take several

scents with you. If he likes the light floral then good, but it may not cover the pheromones as well.

One thing

about the strong woman/vulnerable woman aspect. True Alpha men love capable women, for conversation, stimulating

challenge and to interact with with an equal. At night, when things become intimate, its not so different. Let him

lead, but give him yourself naturally, without suppressing your drive. Sex can be an anomaly though, and you have

to read your partner. Enough of that.

Let us know how things go, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Hopefully some of our female members will help out too.

Stranger

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Hi JOC

I'm not the world's expert on women's pheromone products - but from reading the product reviews on the

Love Scent store web site I would have thought that you might have success with :

'Mistress Pheromones for

women', & 'Passion Copulin Concentrate'.

Some women also have success with 'Scent of Eros for Women' gel

packs.

You might need some female experience as well on this subject.
    Hi Chas,

I've

just ordered PCC but I read that it might not work with older women.

Thanks for your help!

Stranger

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Hi

JOC, and welcome to the forum!

As I read your post, the first thing I think of is to "be yourself". You

obviously have something good happening with this man, it would be a mistake to try to force things into what you

hope they will be. But, I think you know that.

But "steering" is another matter altogether. Chas suggested

PCC, and that might be a good product for you. Another would be Essence of Woman. Both are couplins products, and

will increase his testosterone levels, as he smells your synthetically ramped up "essence".

SoE is a great

product, and is mostly for a social lubricant, which you may or may not need. Now that I think about it, you might

want it to "buffer" the couplins.

Keep in mind, couplins have a very strong scent and are very powerful. You'll

definitely need to experiment with dosage (small at first) and cover. Speaking of which, have you tried Feu

d'Issey? Pretty amazing fragrance. THAT plus pheromones will help. Another very sultry and animalic scent is

Rabanne La Nuit. Take several scents with you. If he likes the light floral then good, but it may not cover the

pheromones as well.

One thing about the strong woman/vulnerable woman aspect. True Alpha men love capable women,

for conversation, stimulating challenge and to interact with with an equal. At night, when things become intimate,

its not so different. Let him lead, but give him yourself naturally, without suppressing your drive. Sex can be an

anomaly though, and you have to read your partner. Enough of that.

Let us know how things go, and don't

hesitate to ask questions. Hopefully some of our female members will help out too.
    Hi Idesign,

Thank

you for your help. Read about the stinky scent of EoW which is (currently) not available on LS. Do you know where I

can get some?

Thread Information