Close

Default Pheromol Factor Real Time Test!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was logging in at the public library, when I noticed a very attractive redhead using the computer next to me. I dumped some PF on me, and waited.

It didn\'t take long for me to see an effect. She almost immediately started playing with her hair and throwing her chest out.

She then started giggling, I looked over to see what she giggling out, and she was downloading a Johnny Bravo cartoon. We\'ve been flirting back and forth since the PF went on!

I\'ll be back with more details as they ensue!

Default Re: Pheromol Factor Real Time Test!

Looks like she\'s a little out of my age range, but it is fun to be subconciously affected by my \'mones! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey this is a bloody good idea, having someone experimenting real time, maybe a hidden camera and hidden mircophone something like malcom in the middle or big brother or survivor type show and do it live, now there is an interesting idea the pheromone live broadcast from your local shopping centre or Pub hey that is a bloody good idea anyone else want to add on soem more information please ????

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul- Right On...The next wave of reality TV or Web-Tv. Humm just think of the possibilities...and Bruce this would be a boom to your biz.....Putting the old thinking cap on....(have to have fire extinguisher at ready)

**DONOTDELETE**

I have done something like that as well... one night, while my girlfriend was sleeping on my bed, I was doing some work on the computer. I thought to myself, \"hmm what if I let her smell some pheros while she is sleeping?\" So I took out some APC, uncapped the bottle, and held it under her nose. I noticed right away as soon as the scent hit her nose that her head moved a bit. It wasn\'t a hard jerking motion as if she just woke up, but a subtle head movement accompanied by a definite \"sniff\" of her nostrils. After this, I hugged her and woke her up from doing it... but she was not cranky that I woke her. Rather, she had a wry smile on her face!

Thread Information