Close

Default "Less is more" thoughts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here's a thought on the "less is more" theory. (as if you couldn't tell that from the title already..)

Considering TG Parkers mix that includes 5 drops of NPA. That sounds like a large amount until it's considered

relaltive to the amount of the other components. The "off the top o' my head" calculations are that one spray would

contain around 1/100th of drop of NPA.

A saying I've heard now and then is that attraction for women is like

volume knobs and men are like light switches. If you turn on the stereo with volume up all the way its likely

you'll damage the speakers. Although if you increase gradually then you can get it very loud without damage.

The point of the round about analogy is that "less is more" because a small fraction like 1/100th is more

acceptable to her processing that blowing her out with wearing a whole drop.

It may seem obvious, but sometimes

we can overlook the simple things.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Good observation Pen. What

you're describing is an OD at worst, and a sensory overload at best. If you consider the "philosophy" of -Mones

being 10% of the game, and the other 90% being your personal approach -whether in business or pleasure- then

your point is even more correct.

Women have more than just a volume knob, they're more of an amalgamation of

volume, bass, treble (no midrange), reverb, irregular verb, oscilliscope, colonoscope, geiger counter, traffic

counter, ohmmeter, ammeter, delimiter, anti-linear, inconprehensible set of dials, switches and adjustment

parameters than God has female children.

That's why less is more. And I guess that's one reason why we love

them. If they were like us, we'd get bored.
    Last edited by idesign; 12-11-2008 at 06:45 PM.

I think you are pretty close on

that, if not right on he money. I've believed for a long time that you hit some point of sensory overload with

mones and have posted about it a couple times.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Good

observation Pen. What you're describing is an OD at worst, and a sensory overload at best. If you consider the

"philosophy" of -Mones being 10% of the game, and the other 90% being your personal approach -whether in business or

pleasure- then your point is even more correct.

Women have more than just a volume knob, they're more of an

amalgamation of volume, bass, treble (no midrange), reverb, irregular verb, oscilliscope, colonoscope, geiger

counter, traffic counter, ohmmeter, ammeter, delimiter, anti-linear, inconprehensible set of dials, switches and

adjustment parameters than God has female children.

That's why less is more. And I guess that's one reason why

we love them. If they were like us, we'd get bored.
    Yes and a picture may be worth more than

100 words lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry: I have that same picture

buried in my collection of graphics files and you beat me to posting it by mere hours...

I'm going to say only

because you have the advantage of having gotten up earlier in the morning since you are essentially on the other

side of the planet that you got there first!
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Terry: I

have that same picture buried in my collection of graphics files and you beat me to posting it by mere hours...

I'm going to say only because you have the advantage of having gotten up earlier in the morning since you are

essentially on the other side of the planet that you got there first!
    Yeah Rbt, and i am

also er um, up early.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

i have yet to

experience any hits from females, but i havent been doing any proper field test to find out if the mones are working

yet. although, i have noticed some strange reactions from others in public, like at walmart and the mall or grocery

store. i also work in a retail store and have noticed reactions there too.

ive been keeping a journal to

jot down any unusual activity, but no hits from females no DIHLs or nothing like that. maybe im using too much at

one time. i havent been mixing and i have AE, TE, NPA, LT, SOE, and C7. i also have pherlure, but i believe this

stuff isnt as legit as the stuff from love scent. anyway, im going to work today and im going to apply one drop of

AE behind each ear and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 5alphareductase View Post
    i have

yet to experience any hits from females, but i havent been doing any proper field test to find out if the mones are

working yet. although, i have noticed some strange reactions from others in public, like at walmart and the mall or

grocery store. i also work in a retail store and have noticed reactions there too.

ive been keeping a

journal to jot down any unusual activity, but no hits from females no DIHLs or nothing like that. maybe im using too

much at one time. i havent been mixing and i have AE, TE, NPA, LT, SOE, and C7. i also have pherlure, but i believe

this stuff isnt as legit as the stuff from love scent. anyway, im going to work today and im going to apply one drop

of AE behind each ear and see what happens.
    "Hits" can be very subtle and sorta sneak up on you.

I realized I had gotten my first DIHL (with liquid Alter Ego - 2 drops) only about 30 minutes after it happened. It

was at a take-away restaurant and one of the counter girls just started staring off into space (sorta) about 5

minutes after I had gotten there while I was waiting for my order. I was at the counter talking to the female owner

of the place, and she was awful attentive as well (but married...). It wasn't till I was thinking about it after I

left that it dawned on me what the counter girl's reaction probably was.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Women are like fish, When they

take the bait, You gotta pull them in, Or you lose.
    ________
    MAKE A

VAPORIZER
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Chicago - you seem to have a fair

amount of good advice. Have you listened to/could recommend a good 'step by step' motivation type tape/mp3?

Thanks.

Thanks Chas

For me, the best

teacher in my life was going out there and trying anything with females. I repeat what works and i delete what does

not work. Everything else will fall into place. To become good at picking up women you must go and interact with

over 250 women. Thats when your confidence and skills increase. Reading a book or listening to a cd is nothing

compared to interacting with over 250 women in real life. Imagine

that
    ________
    California dispensaries
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Stranger

What chicago says is true, if

you talk to 250 girls you will get something.. unless your doing something horribly wrong, But in my own experience

it's not about having a large quantity of people you hit on that matters - It's the way you go about it thats

important, what you take from it and that you learn how to handle each response, my friend personally insults girls

that turn him down which, although crude does actually get them to come back to him more often than you would

imagine.

I'm going to use one of my close friends as an example here in that he sets himself a number of

attempts, usually 5-10 each time we go out - which is usually Friday and Saturday.

Over the past six months he

has gone from a pretty epic fail to having a pretty amazing on the spot personality. I was always the sleazy one who

would just pick up someone outside having a smoke or on the dance floor, But I can say with relative certainty that

taking his path will lead to a higher quality of hit, and allow you to build the required social skills for the

particular scene at which you are applying it.

I personally am currently in love with my combo of a full AE pack,

spread on my wrists and down from behind my ears to between my pecs usually with a dab of NPA for garnish + a

"Smooth and Sexy" cologne - Such as "The Dreamer" by Versace that despite its horrible manufactured smelling initial

blast, settles down into a delicious potion with light sweet smells mixed with amber and tobacco.

Though if I'm

going to a serious nightclub (Like in Sydney, as opposed to a local area club) I prefer something stronger like the

"Young and Sweet" smelling cologne "Black XS" by Paco Rabanne which - although strong, settles down into a fruity,

dark and ultimately sexy smell that will stay on peoples clothes and leave a reminder the next day (Excellent for

"Repeat Business!!!")

I hope I've been informative or at the very least kept your attention to this point, good

luck in the future.. now time for me to disappear for another couple of months

Personally, I don't frequent

clubs or bars. Instead, I am out and around people in the normal course of my day. The concept of always talking to

people is the way to go. Be cheerful, funny and friendly to people without pushing. You'll end up meeting all sorts

of women and have plenty of opportunity to practice your skills on them.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Less is more or not

This has

not been my experience. I find that with less I get subtle reactions and with more I get serious reactions. I've

had a couple negative reactions from men but not really from women. When I totally od, they usually act sexually

aggressive with me. One girl I used to work with did get pissy with me but it was in a good way, she liked me and

felt like I was blowing her off.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Here's a thought on the "less is more" theory. (as if you couldn't tell that from the

title already..)

Considering TG Parkers mix that includes 5 drops of NPA. That sounds like a large amount

until it's considered relaltive to the amount of the other components. The "off the top o' my head" calculations

are that one spray would contain around 1/100th of drop of NPA.

A saying I've heard now and then is that

attraction for women is like volume knobs and men are like light switches. If you turn on the stereo with volume up

all the way its likely you'll damage the speakers. Although if you increase gradually then you can get it very loud

without damage.

The point of the round about analogy is that "less is more" because a small fraction like

1/100th is more acceptable to her processing that blowing her out with wearing a whole drop.

It may seem

obvious, but sometimes we can overlook the simple things.
    I think it depends on one's age. The older you

are the less pheromones you produce. I'm in my fifties and have added up tp four dabs of NPA (along with a six inch

strip of SOE) with no overdosing. My female friends don't smell the urine/bo effect that many people say they

experience. They do smell the SOE but only when they're right next to me.
    Last edited by Thomas Magnum; 05-12-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Thread Information