Close

Default Does SoE start to stink after a while?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Another question about stink... Dammit I wish I could smell pheromones. My smell receptors must be broken. So does

SoE start to break down and smell bad after say... 4 hours after application?

Quote Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
    Another question about stink... Dammit I wish I could smell pheromones. My smell receptors

must be broken. So does SoE start to break down and smell bad after say... 4 hours after application?
    I

can not smell pheromones, too. But fact is that SoE contains much Androstenol which breaks down (slowly) into

Androstenone with time which is known to stink awful. But the break-down-rate seems to be very slowly and depends on

your body chemistry, atmospheric conditions and if you work/making fitness etc (sweat).

Thanks for the info. It confirms

what I've feared. Does anyone have a rough estimate on how long it takes before SoE begins to stink?

S-M is right, SoE does have a

bit of stink after 2-4 hours, depending on the condition. Summertime is hot and sweaty time, so you'll get it

faster. But, its nothing a good cover can't handle. Like S-M said, its depends on the situation. You can refresh

your cover if desired. In a club I wouldn't worry about it. In a more refined environment I'd not take the

chance. It also depends on the tenacity of your cover. Lots of variables here.

Its not as bad as -None or

-Rone.

It may also have to do with personal

body chemistry. I really can't smell pheromones, get no "self effects," and have never noticed a "stank" from any

pheromone product at any time. I can however pick up many other cologne scents easily even hours after

application.

I *have* experienced some real skunky armpit stink, but it seems to be related to my general state

of health, and seems unrealted to any scented product (eg bodywash, cologne) or pheromone product.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Androstenol, when subject to

sweat, intense body heat and skin bacteria, can breakdown or convert to androstenone in as little as 20 minutes. So

the stink you detect may be the piss/BO funk of the newly converted androstenone intermingled with your own

uniqueness. The only time I really have problems with conversion is if I'm silly enough to wear mones to the gym.

I'm guessing a steamy club dance floor is just as bad.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information