Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Androstadienone

Default Androstadienone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Anyone interested in buying a 10 ml (10 mg) bottle of the chemical Androstadienone, please contact me by e-mail at:
    bruce@love-scent.com
    These bottles are similar to the ones available at the bottom of the \"Chemistry Set\" page: http://love-scent.com/kits/index.html
    There are no claims or guarantees implied or otherwise on this item. It comes as is, and is for experimental purposes only. The price is not fixed yet, but will be somewhere between the 10ml/10mg bottles of aNONE and aNOL.
    Bruce

Default Re: Androstadienone

Do you know what kind of timeline you\'re looking at until a product rolls out?

I\'m sure you don\'t have it nailed down, but maybe just a rough estimate?

Phero Enthusiast

Not going to warrent dropping the cash right now, but if there are any number of sucsesses ( and hey lets be honest, some of this is phycological so theres going to be some if it dosent work [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) then I\'ll bite at a slightly later date [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Humm, a 5Ml bottle at ~$50 would possibly sway me though, 10MG is a lot of a still untested product.

[ March 12, 2002: Message edited by: Nutz ]

Enlightened One

I would purchase a 5 ml bottle if you made it available as above for about 50$ US for this experiment. Let us know what you want to do.

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with the others. I\'m interested, but close to $100 for experimenting is a bit hefty. About half might be an upper limit. Assuming something like 0.02 mg each time that would still be enough for 250 experiments... Even better, a 3 ml 3 mg bottle like in the kit. I wouldn\'t hesitate to try it.

[ March 12, 2002: Message edited by: whoami ]

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m in. Whatever packaging will get it on the market, I\'m down for it. You run a fair business with great service - whatever makes business sense for you please proceed.

I want to buy some from you!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I am supposed to get a final answer as to price (somewhere between NOL and NONE of the 10mg/ml kit fame) and delivery date (about a week or so down the road) any time now. I will aske about the possibility of a 5ml size. Most likely we will not be able to have discussions of results on the board, but let me think about that.
    Bruce

Bruce,

Nice work! Count me in! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Stranger

Im sorry Ive been away and missed the whole androstadienone thing, could somebody please tell me what they think the effects of androstadienone will do for them - i.e does it have the none or nol effect or is it something completely different?

Journeyman

Bruce,

Isn\'t androstadienone the phero ingredient used in women\'s Realm? If so, then count me in too. Realm/w works so well that I\'d love to have just the -dienone to be able to wear with other fragrances as well.

As far as discussing results on the board; couldn\'t we just refer to it as something else like Phero-X or something?

CC [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, if this stuff is the same stuff in Realm, then you can count me in too.

I\'m interested, but not too sure about 10mg.

If it\'s packaged in a 5mg bottle or smaller, I\'m definately in.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,

With $50 (for 5ml) or so I am in. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Hello,
    Just got the final word....
    Envelope please.... rrrrrrip
    And the winner is....
    10 ml (10mg) bottle at $79.95
    total count 100 bottles
    scheduled (loosely) to arrive mid to late next week.
    Will return with URL briefly for advanced sales.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

CC, as long as we put in anyname for it that is not normal, I think folks will figure it out. I like \"a pinch of home cooked lovin,\" to refer to it, but that is a bit wordy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I wonder if they could get us if we used pig latin? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Did anybody sort of remember who started the whole -dienone thing. I wanted to sell it on the site as well and was discouraged.

Thunder,

While your efforts were groundbreaking, for which I salute you, it was Truth who relentlessly began the buzz for Androstadienone back in November or December.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar and Thunder,

These are good points and sensitive issues. I have written to Thunder about it already and am even in communication with Truth, I am happy to say. I was very honest in my communication with Thunder and had no ulterior motives in my fearful assessment of the situation. As I told Thunder back in earlier discussions on the topic, I was approached by a certain chemical company with the idea of selling dienone and after much discussion finally decided against the idea. I was quite frank about that in discussions with Thunder on the same topic and I think he also had the wind taken out of his sails by it.

Next, contrary to certain rumors that have been floating around, I never had any problem with the discussion on the board about dienone, if for not other reason, because I never had the slightest interest in doing what has actually ended up happneing, selling this item.

Chronologically now:
    Next, there was a security problem on the forum that was admittedly related to my policy of not allowing URLs of competing websites to be posted on this forum. This had absolutely nothing to do with Thunder\'s long dienone thread or what is happening now with the Stone Lab item being issued.

Next, I got an e-mail from Phil at Stone Labs saying that he got a number of e-mails from forum members wanting to buy the dienone chemcial, and although he didn\'t have any legal/ethical problems with the project, he didn\'t feel comfortable starting up without my involvement at some level. This lead to an hour and a half long transoceanic phone call on the issue, which ended with an \"OK, let\'s do it.\" I thought of Thunder not long after, because although it honestly happened just like I am discribing here, it looks pretty bad and must hurt. Like I said, I wrote him a note already about it and am open to further discussion. Keep in mind though that Phil Stone has actually SPOKEN with the man who really owns the patent in question (and has leased it to Erox) and is very knowledgable in these matters. This is still a touchy subject in my mind, but if Phil Stone doesn\'t feel like he is sticking his neck out, (in all his experience and wisdom) then that obviously means a heck of a lot. Last but not least, although I am feeling a lot more positive about the project now, bottom line is I am in between a rock and a hard place on this. It is going to happen one way or the other, and with the dienone pilgrims now banging on Phil Stone\'s door and Phil VERY kindly reaching out and inviting me on board... what can I say. After asking a million and a half questions I was in.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

So what is so special about this new phero? What will it do that none doesn;t do?

http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html

Well, this should be interesting.
    We are scheduled to get 100 bottles sometime the middle of next week and will ship immediately at that point. Advance orders are possible now at the link above. I really don\'t expect it to sell completely out before we have a chance to get some more, so there is no need to panic, but if you are sure you want some, there it is.
    Whew...
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce,

Will you charge us immediately, or when the item ships?

Just when I though my phero-collection was complete.

Enlightened One

Bruce contary to my saying in the forum data being from dallas texas its donaldduck here. Just changed names as i was getting a little paranoid about some emails i recieved anyway. Would there be a problem importing into australia through normal regular airmail. I would be interested in ordering just after the greenlight so i dont waste my money, ordered some more SOE what two a half weeks back it would have shipped around the 27th of march i think and still hasnt arrived (could be normal shipping delays will check the PO box in the next couple of days but am wondering if it got swiped again.) anyway thanks for youre response this could be an interesting experiment. I would buy a 10ml bottle as well. So that would work out about 170 Australian dollars with shipping.
    Are you getting many orders from australia these days as a general question and are they getting through to the customers and or have there been any problems as well with customs and disappearing shipments.

Good question! I should mark that on the website too.

The shopping cart is a \"real time\" card processor. If the order goes thru, your card has been charged and it is out of our hands. This is the only way you can \"reserve\" a bottle as such, but like I said, I will be VERY surprised if the 100 bottles sell out in one week. The page is not connected to our home page or anywhere else for that matter, and I am only posting it here and in e-mails to customers who have written to me asking to be notified.

Just for laughs, I will post here ocassionally how many bottles have been ordered so you can see if there is really any need to panic, which I highly doubt. There are 4 gone so far.

By the way, there is a free bottle of the DI herbal (US orders) and a bottle of musk oil with every order, so you get that stuff too.

Bruce

Enlightened One

haha funny so are there many orders from australia and will i have any customs problems if i do order one of these experimental phero X products.

**DONOTDELETE**

Definitely in!

Journeyman

One from the UK.............

Phero Enthusiast

heh, looks like there’s a new contender for \'phero of the moment [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] \' can’t wait until it ships and the stories come in. Must… resist… buying…

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher,

My APC came through allright (to OZ) last month. Now awaiting SOE and TE.

Ken.

**DONOTDELETE**

Based on \"Thunder\'s\" past thread on this product I\'m definetly curious to get it but hesistant for the following:

-I wonder if this is the same mix that Thunder put together or if it\'s in its pure raw form where we\'d have to get the chem kits to mix it.

-How we\'d go about applying considering no real tests have been done.

-What responses one would get with this.

The bottom line is that it\'s available, but untill those brave enough to experiment with it post their results, I feel a lot of people including myself will withold purchasing it untill there\'s some sort of evidence, mix formula, etc.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information