Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Androstadienone

Default Re: Androstadienone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    truth et al,

So I\'m thinking, that if I add some -dienone to my Realm for men, I\'ll have a multi-purpose pillow AND body spray with an acceptably masculine fragrance, and both estra- and -dienone. Right?
    Only problem looks like getting the proportions right. Guess I\'ll keep it on the weak side. Can\'t imagine there\'s a shitload of estra- in the R/fm.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

[ March 16, 2002: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep Oscar, if you like the estra- in the Realm for Men, then adding in the -dienone concentrate makes sense. I never liked the scent of Realm for Men though. Maybe, we need an estra- concentrate too. =).

truth,

Well, if you\'re really ready to embark on another crusade, what about Androstadienol?
    Who was it that was asking about this?

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, -dienol is in human sweat. I haven\'t heard of any studies done on it. However, if we go any further with inclusion of components, we might as well go for a product that\'s essentially human axillary sweat!

Well, I don\'t remember who said it, but I remember that comments have been made here to the effect that concentrated human axillary sweat would probably be most effective.

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth,
    That wasn\'t me that posted about the dreams in the last NA thread. I have to agree with the restless sleeping part. I didn\'t sleep very well at all. I think I must have woken up about 4 different times during the night. One of the times, I don\'t know if it was just hot in the house, but I was sweating a lot. As for how I\'m using the spray, I\'m using it both as a cologne and a pillow spray. I haven\'t noticed any things about my mood except that I feel sort of anxious around women when I have it on.

Today I noticed something interesting also. I had a track meet and before I left I sprayed 1 spray of the NA on my chest. During my warmup for the 3000m, I sweat a pretty good bit and the section of my shirt that toughed the area of my chest that I had sprayed was obviously moist. I took that shir off and changed into my uniform and got ready to run. When I finished my race, I went and picked up my shirt again and it smelled so bad, I was almost ashamed. I\'ve never had BO that bad before, even from wearing phero\'s. I\'m wondering if there was some sort of reaction with the bacterian on my skin and in my sweat that did something to the NA. Another interesting part of this is that after I ran my race, when i went back to get my shirt out of my bad, one of the girls from our women\'s team was using my bag as a pillow. And she was kinda reluctant to give it up. The first thing she asked me was \"Are you moving your bag?\" When i said no she goes \"Good, because I\'m using it as a pillow!\" and gave me a big grin. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

JOBOO, I\'ve been sort of anxious around women too! Hmm... Maybe, I should go back to Realm for Women and see if there\'s a difference, but I\'d like to give the NA a longer try. By the way, this anxiety around women is the exact opposite of what Realm claims for estra- (confidence, etc.).

Have you tried Realm for Women or Men, JOBOO?

Perhaps the estra- is causing anxiety around women because you\'re subconsiously acting as though they\'re the ones producting the estra-.

Kind of like all the women around you have suddenly become supermodels. Maybe you\'re responding as though they\'re all putting out supermodel levels of -estra.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I don\'t think all the girls are supermodels. However, the estra- levels surrounding us all day could be comparable to that during intimate contact. Maybe, this causes higher anxiety (?). Anyway, I\'m really starting to question whether it\'s wise to wear pheromones of the opposite gender.

**DONOTDELETE**

Nope, never tried either of the realm products. I have never even smelled them.

I found this article on -Dienone a couple days ago. It was really interesting. Check it out here: http://www.senseofsmell.org/sosi/pubresources/pdf/V.VIIno4.pdf

truth,

Wasn\'t there one study that found that both estra- and -dienone evoked negative responses in males? Or am I thinking about something else?

Oscar [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

This dienone stuff has really got me interested, more to the point--what does it do that -nol, -none, and -rone doesnt do? (mind you that I havent had any huge successes with either of the three--which is why i am interested in dienone) I would love to hear a to the point example of the effectiveness of this stuff before i consider buying it--so if anyone has had any experiences--please let me know, thanks. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep, I\'ve seen the study that found negative psychological effects on males from both -dienone and estra-. I thought Pherin had found others pheromones that activate the male VNO, but I think these are still the only two used in EROX fragrances.

Thunder had limited success with -none, -nol, and -rone, and got some major results with -dienone. The rest of us have only tried -dienone at unknown and probably low concentrations in Realm for Women and NA pillow spray. Many have reported positive, but mild results.

Well, I should place the -dienone order soon. So, how many bottles are left, Bruce?

ChrisLax,

Check out \"Androstadienone raw form found\" posted by Thunder, currently on page 4. He\'s the only guy that\'s used -dienone at any appreciable concentration, and he had girls LICKING him and such!
    That sold me! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Although being here we shouldnt make any wild claims yet. I would wait to those people that have ordered some get a handle and let the rest of us know in the meantime im still using SOE and it seems to be doing a great job combined with AE or TE/attraction mix well apart from a couple of guys thinking i was gay (they definetley were because they were commin onto me - which being a straight guy i sort of just ignored it and moved away) but apart from that with AE and SOE on thier own well it seems to work well.

**DONOTDELETE**

So Bruce, how many bottles have you sold so far? Just curious...

Any update for us, Bruce?

Enlightened One

Hey tantulas hows things with youre combos.

Actually at the moment I\'m starting to suspect that SOE alone might be better for me. I\'m planning on spending a couple weeks experimenting with that. (And working w/ TE alone some just to see what the effects are.)

I\'ve not really had time or energy to expose myself to alot of women though. I\'ve got a large part in a play that opens Thursday & a part in a play that opens in about a month.

Enlightened One

Im still undecided i notice certain things with both AE and SOE alone and together as well as the various other pheros i have but there is certainly not the fleeing the room with an SOE OD as with the none heavy OD im wondering what a dieanone OD would do.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, any update about andro-1, Bruce? Does it look like it\'ll ship tomorrow? =)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi. Is this stuff good only for men to attract or can a natural unshaven female like me use it (to attract men, not women)?

Someone posted about getting responses from men with women\'s realm, which has this stuff in it.

But I think that your question can\'t really be answered at this point. This is an expiramental area. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'d say the chances of actracting men with it are less than women though. Seeing as we don\'t know the chances or attracting women with it, that doesn\'t say much though. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

any news on numbers / dates yet bruce?
    How about those plastic syringes? you gonna iffer them / chuck em in with orders? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information