Close

Stranger

Default SOE not working?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well first the

basics, 26 yr old female, 5'1" 110 lbs, fairly attractive, talkative and been told funny, I've had no lack of mild

flirting from random guys before the mones. Also just to make it interesting, I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Most people

don't know and I'm not showing at all.

When I started I wore about 6 inchs on each arm and about an inch on

each side of my neck. I've slowly progressed up to about 12 inchs on each arm and about 4 inches randomly spread on

my neck. Since I'm short I've even tried putting some on the top of my head.

I still get the occasional smiles

and flirts. People actually seem a little more standoffish to me. I was mostly using it for the social quality to

get on better terms with an ex who I'm going to have to deal with for a long time. I wouldn't mind if we got back

together but that's not my primary motive.

Do you guys think I need to add something to the mix? I'm not that

big, already seems like I'm using a lot of SOE. Should I keep increasing? Anyone know if maybe the pregnancy

hormones are interfering? Wow, I think this is a weird post, lol, hopefully it at least gets a good convo.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak1047 View Post
    Well first the basics, 26 yr old female, 5'1" 110 lbs, fairly attractive, talkative and

been told funny, I've had no lack of mild flirting from random guys before the mones. Also just to make it

interesting, I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Most people don't know and I'm not showing at all.

When I started I wore

about 6 inchs on each arm and about an inch on each side of my neck. I've slowly progressed up to about 12 inchs on

each arm and about 4 inches randomly spread on my neck. Since I'm short I've even tried putting some on the top of

my head.

I still get the occasional smiles and flirts. People actually seem a little more standoffish to me. I

was mostly using it for the social quality to get on better terms with an ex who I'm going to have to deal with for

a long time. I wouldn't mind if we got back together but that's not my primary motive.

Do you guys think I

need to add something to the mix? I'm not that big, already seems like I'm using a lot of SOE. Should I keep

increasing? Anyone know if maybe the pregnancy hormones are interfering? Wow, I think this is a weird post, lol,

hopefully it at least gets a good convo.
    Hi little lady, well as i am in a

hurry i will get to the point and say that i think some Essence of Woman can give you some real good attraction if

you apply a dab and cover it with a spray of good perfume.

EOW is a copulins product designed primarily for womans use and i also have

ordered some from Love-Scent several months ago after reading over the years numerous good reports on it from women

on several pheromone forums who swear by this stuff.

I was curious about it and it was my reason for getting it, also men can use

a minute amount of it in their mix formulations if they are not afraid to experiment.

My girl did actually apply a copulins product a few weeks back without

telling me, i had a small vial of it sitting in my garage/laundry and she applied a dab under her ears and covered

it with some Red Door by Elizabeth Arden.

She did only

just recently tell me and reminded me of a night where i was nuzzeling her neck because i was feeling extra romantic

and loving, and i did remember just how great she smelled because at the time i was thinking that she could be

wearing a good pheromone product that i had recently given to her, but alas it was just the good old EOW doing what

it was designed to do and that is attract and increase the desire within a man.

I think that 20-30 inches of Scent of Eros should be plenty sufficient for

your applications, yes spread it around well and layer some of it next to and around your EOW applications and also

some on wrist pulsepoints back of neck ect.

I recon

once you get close to a guy/s and they get a whiff of your EOW applications you will be in for some good romantic

reactions because copulins do work for women.

When

you order your EOW i suggest that you also get 10 gel packets of EDGE for

women.

When using the EDGE gel packet just apply a

small dab as a packet should give you a good 3 or 4 applications per pack, they are good value and the EDGE will

have men take notice of you, it can be layered with EOW and SOE.

Ok Sea ya and good luck

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

You remind me of something that

happened many years ago, before I ever heard of pheromones. A neighbor lady always seemed to turn my head. She

wasn't really that attractive but every time I got near her all I could think about was her body. Tthe urge just

kind of went away. Later, I found out she had gotten pregnant just about the time she suddenly was no longer

sexually attractive. 6-7 months after she had the baby the attraction came back.

Now I understand, of course,

that she was no longer radiating attraction mones. And that is what is hapening to you. Try something with EOW in

it. You get better results.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Wow, I'm actually glad you

posted that about your neighbor. Me and this guy were completely crazy over each other, never fought, always had

fun. Then he suddenly just turned into a different person around me and eventually broke up with me, that all

happened in a week. It turns out I was 3 weeks pregnant and didn't know it that week.

Unfortunately snooping

around I couldn't find anymore info on what actually happens pheromone wise with the body during pregnancy, I'd be

interested to know if anyone had anymore info.

This also makes me wonder about all the good relationships I've

watched unravel over the course of an unplanned pregnancy. Obviously there's many many other contributing factors

but I do wonder if the possible absence of pheromones plays a role. I've watched some pretty amazing relationships

turn inside out very quickly in this situation.

Stranger

Well, I got my EOW and tried

it for the first time. I didn't have a situation I could actually wear it in so just bit the bullet and tested it

at work, risky I know but I was getting anxious.
    I put some cool water behind my ears, 10 mins later split a drop

of EOW and then covered with cool water 10 mins later.
    I noticed one obvious hit. An emt that always checks me out

anyways, he was taking the long way around the floor multiple times and kept staring at me. Once I caught him he got

all deer in the headlights and just stared at his feet the remainder of his visits.
    The only thing I notice is that

my fingers smell like really bad bo after I apply it. I use my fingers to apply the cool water too so I imagine it

smells the same as behind my ears. Anyone know a better cover or do you think it's just my fingers that are

stinky?
    Well hopefully this brings me some more good hits and can respark a bit of the feelings between me and my

ex, if not at least I'll have plenty of other options

You might want to try one of those

glass perfume dauber rods to apply the EoW. If it's a version of EoW with a glass dropper, you can just use the

sides of it like the dauber rod. You will have to experiment on how much to apply to get the results you want.

I've always shied away from applying any phero product or cover with my fingers as the scent lingers (plus if you

ever are in the habit of licking your fingers, or eating "finger food" and have the product transfer... Yuck). Not

sure what I'd recommend to apply cover as you may need more than what a rod dauber can apply. Most colognes and

even perfumes are relatively weak scent-wise in comparison to both things like EoW and some of the specialty EO

fragrances. I usually apply on neck, arms etc, so I often just drip a bit on my wrists and wipe. Targeting a smaller

area (like behind the ears) is out of my range of experience. Although you may be able to use my wiping technique

(with the cover) if you don't mind it getting applied to a somewhat wider area.
    Last edited by Rbt; 05-19-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information