Close

Default Pheromone-Differentiation

visit-red-300x50PNG
    A few

years ago, I have opened a thread (or perhaps only disscused in a thread) about pheromone-differentiation what means

if it make sense to apply different pheromones on different body-areas.

Unfortunately I could not find the thread

about it.

In my experiences pheromones like NPA, TE and other products with high amount of None (and Rone) do

make a good job when applying on neck or anywhere near by head. Other with social-mones like SoE, Chikara. These

mones do make a good job when applying on wrists or anywhere far away from head!

Do you have made similar

experiences? What your stories about Pheromone-Differentiation? Do you apply different mones on the same area or on

different ones?

I had to think about that for a

bit s-m. I always wear -None on my neck, I guess because its an intimate spot, and anyone who's nose goes there

will get a good dose. I'm not too interested in a wide dispersal with -None. My goal is not to sexually attract

all women, but only those who get close enough, and I make that choice. It does seem kind of intuitive to wear

a sexual attractant like -None in more intimate places like neck or behind the ears.

The social Mones I spread

around as much as I can, but mostly hands, arms and hair, because I DO want it to get out into the environment.

I

don't know if this lines up with your theory, what do you think?

Here's a tip, if you haven't heard it

already. Put a light spray of C7 or a dab of TE or A7 just below your navel.

After a while I began to doubt

that where on the body pheromones worked best so started just putting them on my forearms. That worked out well for

me because I often have to lean over people while working or am sitting across the table from somebody. However,

unlike most users, I am not looking for sex. Pheromones are mostly used in my business as they seem to help me tie

down new work as well as making me more likeable to existing customers. I do get a lot of good hits, especially from

far younger women, but that's another topic. Sometimes it is a source of problems more than anything

else.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Like any tool, it may depend on what

it is you are trying to use pheromones for. Your situation, your goals.

Putting "sexual" pheromones in "sexual"

places may be the thing to do if sexual encounters are your goal for example.

I can see the point in putting the

"social" "friendly" pheromones out farther from your body, like on your wrists for example, so that they get out

there to encourage interaction, and/or to get people closer to you (and then get those sexual pheromones working, if

that is your intent). Although some of the "comfort" pheromones spread all over may help in some situations (eg

A-1).

I've actually gone to the extent of putting some of the "socials" like the conversation-inducing

alpha-androstenols, on my wrists AND ankles. Then, say, if I am at a table having a meal, I can wave my wrists

around close to the targets (while gesturing, or even just setting my arms on the table while "relaxing"), and even

stick my legs out close to others so the pheomones (hopefully) drift upwards and do their work, all the while I can

maintain a "safe" "socially acceptable" distance from everyone with the rest of me.

(I might hesitate to put

androstenone on my feet area as it is not only incongruent, but may result in the thoughts of my having stinky feet,

even on an unconscious level, which could turn people off or distract them... a "stinky" crotch is actually not as

"unusual" so to speak. As gross as it may sound it IS "natural" and perhaps "expected" at least on a un/subconcious

level.)

I can't say for sure if these specific techniques worked, but at least in one situation where

I had applied to wrists and feet area at a lunch meal one of the other people commented that we had indeed had a

very good conversation going all the way around. I'd like to think my "spreading" the -nol around the way I had

contributed to it.

Just some thoughtrs
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thank you folks for good

answers

Thread Information