Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Chikara & NPA Experiences

Hey

guys,

I'm going to be describing my experiences with Chikara & NPA here. I just ordered these 2 products and

will update as I go along. I really have no expectations, just trying stuff out, figure I can stick with it and see

what I learn.

About me, I'm 6'1, good looking guy, 26, I guess I want to see if there is an edge I can get from

these social lubrication elixirs.

I have a girl I'm sleeping with, that will be interesting. I also go to bars &

clubs, so looking to see if anything changes there. Lastly, I'm meeting some ppl online every now and then, so

would be curious if this helps there.

Cheers for now!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodDoc View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm going to be describing my experiences with Chikara & NPA here. I just

ordered these 2 products and will update as I go along. I really have no expectations, just trying stuff out, figure

I can stick with it and see what I learn.

About me, I'm 6'1, good looking guy, 26, I guess I want to see if

there is an edge I can get from these social lubrication elixirs.

I have a girl I'm sleeping with, that will be

interesting. I also go to bars & clubs, so looking to see if anything changes there. Lastly, I'm meeting some ppl

online every now and then, so would be curious if this helps there.

Cheers for

now!
    Both popular products Chikara and NPA enjoy the

experience.

You can always start with a couple full

sprays of C7 and if you think it needs sexing up then one or two drops NPA should do the

trick.

New Pheromone Additive

Product Details

Product:[COLOR=#0000f

f]New Pheromone Additive

(NPA)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR

=#0000ff][/COLOR]
    Manufacturer:LaCroy

Chemical Ingredients ratio:1

androstenone:1 secret

ingredientTotal pheromones: 2.4 mg or 4.8 mgIngredients concentration:
    0.24mg/ml -none, and 0.24mg/ml secret

ingredient (0.48mg/ml total)
    Size:5 ml or 10 mlCarrier:alcoholScent:Unscented, but it has an unpleasant

pheromone smell.Dosage suggestion: 1 or 2 dabs if applied undiluted. Best mixed with cologne at ratios ranging from

1:3 to 1:5. Spraying is possible at higher dilutions, but it is better to apply a few dabs when it is more

concentrated.Application suggestionab to neck/jaw line area, spray low concentrations on neck or chest.Suggested

combos:Mix with

SOE (3

parts NPA to 7 parts

SOE)
    Mi

x with AE

1:3
    Apply with

WAGG to slightly

dull aggressive/aversive reactions.Additional information:Better suited for slightly more experienced users, or at

least people willing to mix and experiment. Contains the same pheormones at the same ratios as

TE (so expect

similar reactions), but is 5 times more concentrated. It's designed to be added to a cologne, it doesn't have to

be, but it will always be better suited to mixing.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Hey guys,

I just got my

Chikara & NPA. This is probably a newb question, but NPA doesn't say NPA on the bottle, it says "Pheromone

Additive/For Men". I guess it's the "new" one. It's the 10ml one, and doesn't have a white cap like in the photo

on the LS website, but rather a black cap. Lastly, the inside has this white finger pad with an arrow in it. I guess

this is all normal?

Also, I can't smell anything bad about NPA, it just smells like alcohol. I probably can't

smell the NONE in it.

I tried a bit on, and noticed I got a bit light headed and my arms felt a little numb, who

knows, I'll begin trying out tmw.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodDoc View Post
    Hey guys,

I just got my Chikara & NPA. This is probably a newb question, but NPA

doesn't say NPA on the bottle, it says "Pheromone Additive/For Men". I guess it's the "new" one. It's the 10ml

one, and doesn't have a white cap like in the photo on the LS website, but rather a black cap. Lastly,
    the

inside has this white finger pad with an arrow in it. I guess this is all normal?
    Yes its normal, and if your tipping the bottle keep some finger pressure over the

arrowed stopper so the NPA does not pour out in too excesive an amount.

Also, I can't

smell anything bad about NPA, it just smells like alcohol. I probably can't smell the NONE in it.

I tried a bit

on, and noticed I got a bit light headed and my arms felt a little numb, who knows, I'll begin trying out

tmw.
    Yes your discription of the NPA does correspond with it being the

correct product, i also did order some NPA today as i have been out of it for awhile.

I also could not detect the none in it at first but

after years of using it i can now detect it

My sense of

smell has improved and i can contribute this to the fact that i have sniff tested heaps of pheromones and fragrances

since becoming interested in them.

Whenever i

receive a new fragrance or pheromone formula i apply it to the back of my hand and then i do not become sensitised

to the odour as i would if it was applied close to my nose, actually that is what i am doing at this very moment as

my Alter Ego 7.5 ml did just arrive, and previously i have only experienced it in gel form.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Hey guys,

So it's been 2

days experimenting with Chikara & NPA, and wow, something seems different that's for sure.

For starters, after

putting on Chikara & NPA, I feel more aggressive & free. Like I am not afraid to say what's on my mind, and I am

more assertive. It's hard to explain, but I can feel it.

There's this chick at work who I talk to sometimes,

and she usually doesn't respond very well to me. But after wearing C7 & NPA together, she seems so much more

relaxed and open to talk to me. She even offered me some of her snacks today.

Other stuff happened was that I was

hanging out with a secretary at work, and we went to coffee. I was way open about things with her and she was with

me. She basically told me that she thinks about me a lot and likes flirting with me. And even though she's married

if I wanted to push it further, I think I could. But I won't, seems wrong to me to do that.

Then I went out to a

bar at night, and came home beforehand to put on C7 & NPA. I wiped off any old residue with we towel first to make

sure there's no OD.

While at the bar, I met 2 girls dancing alone, and was talking them up on the dance floor,

and at first one sort of rejected me, but the other one was cool. And usually I would just eject, but for some

reason, I was just so smooth at talking to them, and they eventually both liked me.

Then there was this other

drunk girl who just came right on to me and wanted to make out. She seemed to zero in on me right as she passed by

and started trying to kiss me. Crazy, I told her I had to find my friends and left.

Then, across the floor I saw

this other girl, she was cute and tall. She looked at me, and looked away. Then kept looking at me again, and I went

in for the kill. I wasn't even scared or anything, maybe it was the mones, I hardly ever do that. Once she got

close enough to my neck, it was over, full makeout and everything. Even let me kiss her breasts!

So, all in all,

I do see increase in hits and increase in my own aggressive attitude out in the field.

My dosage is 1 drop of NPA

on each side of my neck, covered by 1 Chikara spray on each side.

Stranger

Hey guys,

Things are

great here with Chikara & NPA. I've been hanging out with tons of girls and seems like interactions are better than

usual. It seems like women notice me more with this stuff on, and the ones that know me already get hyped up easily

when I wear it.

I would keep using these around women since I think it helps.

Thread Information