Close

Thread: PI/w and PCC

**DONOTDELETE**

Default PI/w and PCC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone,
    Just a few questions...I was just wondering, for the people who have used PI/w, how has that been working? what sort of stuff am I supposed to expect from other people if I use this? Would it be a good idea to mix PCC and PI/w together if yes, what responses would i most likely get from that? is it safe to use these products with lotion? by safe I mean will it still work or affect the effect of the pheros if lotion is applied. Another thing, I received a bottle of Primal and it was filled up the part where the dropper stops, is it supposed to be filled to the top or is this normal? Ok, thats all for now. Thanks for your time. Oh! and one more thing, can some of you who have used PI/w and/or PCC give me some testimonials here? thanks!
    Puppy

P.S. is there a time thing with pheromones? Like, do you have to put them on 15 minutes or something before they beggin to take effect?
    Arigato Minna! ^_^

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: Puppy Chan ]

Journeyman

Default Re: PI/w and PCC

Hi Puppy Chan

I posted in another thread that I use PI/w and PCC together. I mix the PI/w with perfume oil, put it in a roll-top bottle and use a few swipes behind the ears and on the neck. Then I use a few swipes of PCC on my wrists.

Some of the reactions you may notice from people around you range from noticeably good moods, goofiness, extreme talkativeness to open displays of affection (touchy-feely) and/or flirtiness. This combo doesn\'t seem to elicit serious DIHL gazes but it sure does open up a pandora\'s box of opportunities. At least that\'s been my experience. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, it\'s safe to use with lotion, either mixed w/lotion or worn on top of it. The lotion will not diminish the effectiveness of the pheros in the least.

Hope this answers a few of your questions.

CC

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: PI/w and PCC

Thank You CC! ^_^

[ March 13, 2002: Message edited by: Puppy Chan ]

Thread Information