Close

Stranger

Default Need advice(newbie)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Greetings

I am 20 years old,and I am still new to this pheromones.I first came to know from the other

site,but the products they offered there didnt work for me too well.Tried their Ammo,all i say is over

hyped

I ordered a sample packet form here,and tried the different products.Seems as though SOE works,yet

its not that effective(maybe I needed more gel?).Nothing from TE.Still a skeptic.

Maybe the sample is too small

and not enough to test it properly(who knows).I have read a couple of threads here and it seems as though I learned

about pheromones much more than the other site.

Oh..almost forgot...i recently learned about a new product called

HEA or something..is this available here?Sounds pretty interesting the way some members here said

Stranger

Hi,

Welcome to ls! I am

new here and I also buy products from the other site as well. I have tried out both products there and here... A lot

of what the product does is suggestive as well, if you wear a certain product you are "encouraged" to act

congruently and thus people start thinking of you that way. I have been using pheros and they are without a doubt

real, but I think it is moreso that it changes how you view yourself and how you act and that affects how others

view and treat you. You must act congruently with the pheromones you are using... to really see if pheromones are

real you need to OD on them once around strangers and see how they react...

I am not sure if pheros work or not,

but if you allow them to affect your thinking and you begin to associate each marketed phero with its claimed

"effect", in this sense the phero will affect how you act and you will begin to feel yourself changing your

attitude... after awhile many people can just run on their improved attitude alone and don't require phero use... I

believe pheros are a gateway into changing yourself into a better/happier/friendlier/more confident you... Even if

these pheros don't work much I do enjoy some of their scents and they are about the same price as department store

cologne... so it is a relatively small risk.

I hope you don't give up on pheros too quickly and give them a

chance and try to act congruently with who you are trying to be and how you want other people to view you.

Good

luck,
    Euphorios

Good post Euphorios, and another

welcome to pheroman11.

I (and many others) can assure you both that pheromones DO work, but it requires a little

effort to get the most of it. Yes, it can change the way you present yourself, and the way you think of yourself as

you go out. But you have to put some thought and effort into it, as Euphorios suggested.

The next learning curve

is how to observe those around you. I believe many "hits" go unnoticed and not taken advantage of. You have to

become a keen observer of mankind, and their actions and reactions when around you. Its a lot of fun and the

rewards are not only sexual. Just the day to day interactions with diverse people make pheromones a worthwhile

investment.

Most people get quick results -if they notice them - and with some studious research and

experimentation they can capitalize on those results.

Best of luck!

Don't know about HEA, could it be NPA

that you're thinking of?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorios View Post
    Hi,

Welcome to ls! I am new here and I also buy products from the other site as well. I

have tried out both products there and here... A lot of what the product does is suggestive as well, if you wear a

certain product you are "encouraged" to act congruently and thus people start thinking of you that way. I have

been using pheros and they are without a doubt real, but I think it is moreso that it changes how you view yourself

and how you act and that affects how others view and treat you. You must act congruently with the pheromones you

are using... to really see if pheromones are real you need to OD on them once around strangers and see how they

react...

I am not sure if pheros work or not, but if you allow them to affect your thinking and you begin to

associate each marketed phero with its claimed "effect", in this sense the phero will affect how you act and you

will begin to feel yourself changing your attitude... after awhile many people can just run on their improved

attitude alone and don't require phero use... I believe pheros are a gateway into changing yourself into a

better/happier/friendlier/more confident you... Even if these pheros don't work much I do enjoy some of their

scents and they are about the same price as department store cologne... so it is a relatively small risk.

I

hope you don't give up on pheros too quickly and give them a chance and try to act congruently with who you are

trying to be and how you want other people to view you.

Good

luck,
    Euphorios

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Good post Euphorios, and another welcome to pheroman11.

I

(and many others) can assure you both that pheromones DO work, but it requires a little effort to get the most of

it. Yes, it can change the way you present yourself, and the way you think of yourself as you go out. But you have

to put some thought and effort into it, as Euphorios suggested.

The next learning curve is how to observe those

around you. I believe many "hits" go unnoticed and not taken advantage of. You have to become a keen observer of

mankind, and their actions and reactions when around you. Its a lot of fun and the rewards are not only sexual.

Just the day to day interactions with diverse people make pheromones a worthwhile investment.

Most people get

quick results -if they notice them - and with some studious research and experimentation they can capitalize

on those results.

Best of luck!

Don't know about HEA, could it be NPA that you're thinking

of?
    Thank you for the welcome!

and Idesign,no its not NPA,a member named Terry0400 was mentioning it

on a not-so-old thread...the full name was "extra advantage" or something..I think NPA will definitely be too much

for me..but one thing I don't really understand is why Edge did not perform that well.I talked to people and talked

to a few girls,but no eye contact or interest.As I mentioned before,I was using edge gel(sample),maybe I need to use

sprays which will be more effective?Or I already ODed just by using a little bit?Today I used a bit more,still

nothing.I am South East Asian btw,so maybe I already produce low mones and need more.
    Last edited by pheroman11; 04-22-2010 at 06:11 AM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by pheroman11 View Post
    Greetings

I am 20 years old,and I am still new to this pheromones.I first came

to know from the other site,but the products they offered there didnt work for me too well.Tried their Ammo,all i

say is over hyped

I ordered a sample packet form here,and tried the different products.Seems as though SOE

works,yet its not that effective(maybe I needed more gel?).Nothing from TE.Still a skeptic.

Maybe the sample is

too small and not enough to test it properly(who knows).I have read a couple of threads here and it seems as though

I learned about pheromones much more than the other site.

Oh..almost forgot...i recently learned about a new

product called HEA or something..is this available here?Sounds pretty interesting the way some members here

said
    Just last week i received a PM from a member on a phero forum

and after giving him the adress of the HEA's creator, he replied back that Frank is now only taking orders for no

less than $1000 dollars.

I know for a fact that Frank

mostly supplies large orders and if there was enough demand for the HEA i could manage to get some, when i was

distributing HEA one of my friends liked it so much he bought up all of my stock, except my private use.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Hi Pheroman !

Mones - do - work

for most people & when you get a hit you will know all about it. Look out for women sniffing the air in your

vicinity.

It is understandable that when people buy a product & nothing apparently happens they get

disappointed.

It is best to regard it as a fun experiment. Buy a product from a good site (with a money back

guarantee so no risk ) which a significant number of people have had success with - via reports on a forum, etc..

Experiment with dosage & application points & try different occasions. On each occasion you will meet different

people, your attitude will be different, heat/humidity varies, etc. (Smoke antidotes mones).

Treat it as an

experiment - & stand close to women or walk close to them. Give them a chance to 'smell' the mones. Observe them

for reactions - nose twitching, etc.

One product might not work for you (money back guarantee ...) but the next

one might. Worth a bit of effort.

As a starting point - some people get success with some dabs of TE/m gel on

neck/face & a 15" stripe of SOE on the arms. Others like Chikara spiked with TE. Experiment.

HEA (His Extra

Advantage) is a strong smelling 'none product. May not be to everyone's taste as a starter but with a cover scent

??

Terry0400 - as you know a bit about HEA, their web site allows the base additive to be added to the shopping

cart so does a $1,000 lower limit apply ??

Stranger

Thank you all for the

responses!!

One thing I still havent mentioned is people seem to not take me seriously...like they have a feeling

that my values are not really important..you can say respect and a little attention is what i need the most now.Is

SOE a good product for that?

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Hi

Pheroman !

Mones - do - work for most people & when you get a hit you will know all about it. Look out for women

sniffing the air in your vicinity.

It is understandable that when people buy a product & nothing apparently

happens they get disappointed.

It is best to regard it as a fun experiment. Buy a product from a good site (with

a money back guarantee so no risk ) which a significant number of people have had success with - via reports on a

forum, etc.. Experiment with dosage & application points & try different occasions. On each occasion you will meet

different people, your attitude will be different, heat/humidity varies, etc. (Smoke antidotes mones).

Treat it

as an experiment - & stand close to women or walk close to them. Give them a chance to 'smell' the mones. Observe

them for reactions - nose twitching, etc.

One product might not work for you (money back guarantee ...) but the

next one might. Worth a bit of effort.

As a starting point - some people get success with some dabs of TE/m gel

on neck/face & a 15" stripe of SOE on the arms. Others like Chikara spiked with TE. Experiment.

HEA (His Extra

Advantage) is a strong smelling 'none product. May not be to everyone's taste as a starter but with a cover scent

??

Terry0400 - as you know a bit about HEA, their web site allows the base additive to be added to the shopping

cart so does a $1,000 lower limit apply ??
    I could not find any mention of

shopping cart on their website only the contact email adress for sales at -----------

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I could not find any mention of shopping cart on

their website only the contact email adress for sales at -----------
    Hello

Terry,is HEA an additive(like NPA)?Do you order that stuff for $1000 from Frank and distribute?

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Hi

Pheroman !

Mones - do - work for most people & when you get a hit you will know all about it. Look out for women

sniffing the air in your vicinity.

It is understandable that when people buy a product & nothing apparently

happens they get disappointed.

It is best to regard it as a fun experiment. Buy a product from a good site (with

a money back guarantee so no risk ) which a significant number of people have had success with - via reports on a

forum, etc.. Experiment with dosage & application points & try different occasions. On each occasion you will meet

different people, your attitude will be different, heat/humidity varies, etc. (Smoke antidotes mones).

Treat it

as an experiment - & stand close to women or walk close to them. Give them a chance to 'smell' the mones. Observe

them for reactions - nose twitching, etc.

One product might not work for you (money back guarantee ...) but the

next one might. Worth a bit of effort.

As a starting point - some people get success with some dabs of TE/m gel

on neck/face & a 15" stripe of SOE on the arms. Others like Chikara spiked with TE. Experiment.

HEA (His Extra

??

Terry0400 - as you know a bit about HEA, their web site allows the base additive to be added to the

shopping cart so does a $1,000 lower limit apply ??
    Hi, i have

just sent this email off so as to check the situation out re HEA...

Hello Frank, i have been receiving requests from pheromone forum members on

several forums for information on how to order HEA concentrate and also Virile

cologne.

One person came back and said that palmbeach

perfumery only will accept orders for a minimum of $1000.00 .

I would appreciate it if you could give me the facts on your ordering

requirements.

Also i have had my email to

Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com returned as

unable to send as it is the only link available on the web page ? is there no longer any contact options available

for anyone who logs onto the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web site ?

Thanks Frank for any information that i may be able to confirm for any

persons expressing interest in the products.

Best regards Terry xxxxx. terry0400-40

I AM. Out of my

mind .... .... ....
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-22-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: punctuation

Hello Terry,is HEA an additive(like NPA)?Do you order that stuff for $1000 from Frank and

distribute?
    I did spend several hundred and place some orders a few years

back and received HEA that is a concentrated additive to be applied as a few dabs or a drop or two, it is designed

to be diluted with around 200 ml - 250 ml cologne per 7 ml of HEA concentrate.

Personally i use and apply different pheromone products nearly every day or

night, or both nights and days.

I do not consider

HEA to be any better or any more effective than the TE, NPA, SOE, Alpha 7 , A314, PI, AE, NUDE, Aqua Vitae,

Primitive, WOLF, TUTH, Pherofragrance or any other of the many products that i currently make use of.

The HEA has a very distinctive odour that i

really like, and i usually apply HEA maby once or twice in any given month.

Stranger

terry, if you could recommend

one phero to use with your favorite cologne which would it be? I'm thinking my preference is NPA or A314... but you

have much more experience... what do you think?

you can

say respect and a little attention is what i need the most now.Is SOE a good product for that?
    I would

have thought that A7 could generate respect because of its 'rone & 'none; or you could try a PI + SOE combo & see

what happens ...

terry, if you could recommend one phero to use with your favorite cologne which would it

be? I'm thinking my preference is NPA or A314... but you have much more experience... what do you

think?
    If i could only choose one product from the L-S store to use with

my favourite cologne it would have to be Alpha 7.

If i

could choose two it would be Alpha 7 and Scent of

Eros.

OR te he he say three, then A7, SOE, and

NPA....... PS i have around 10 ml Primal Instinct left in amoungst my stash.

I have had some good hits with Alpha 7 one dr

+ A314 two dr. works wonders whenever i initiate conversation with females and also good respect from males.

When wearing Alpha7 and SOE combined girls have

often told me that i smell sexy......hmmmmmm i wonder why

Hi, i have just sent this email off so as to check

the situation out re HEA...

Hello Frank, i have been

receiving requests from pheromone forum members on several forums for information on how to order HEA concentrate

and also Virile cologne.

One person came back and said

that palmbeach perfumery only will accept orders for a minimum of $1000.00 .

I would appreciate it if you could give me the facts on your ordering

requirements.

Also i have had my email to

Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com returned as

unable to send as it is the only link available on the web page ? is there no longer any contact options available

for anyone who logs onto the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web site ?

Thanks Frank for any information that i may be able to confirm for any

persons expressing interest in the products.

Best regards Terry xxxxx. terry0400-40

I have received a reply back from Frank

the creator of HEA and a whole lot more, he has also designed fragrances for Paris Hiltons father in the

past.

Anyways here is the reply i

received.....

Hi Terry,

Good to hear from you, I rhank you for not sending me anymore

retail, it's to time consuming and dosen't pay. I working with a distributor from Europe, develoing a new

fragrance, I'll let you know when it is launched. For you I will cut the min to $500.00 usd all others $1,000.00.

Some of the products have been discontinued due to the economy, so keep that in mind.

Thanks-Frank

If i could only choose one product from the L-S store

to use with my favourite cologne it would have to be Alpha

If i could choose two it would be Alpha 7 and Scent

of Eros.

OR te he he say three, then A7, SOE, and

NPA....... PS i have around 10 ml Primal Instinct left in amoungst my stash.

I have had some good hits with Alpha 7 one dr

+ A314 two dr. works wonders whenever i initiate conversation with females and also good respect from males.

When wearing Alpha7 and SOE combined girls have

often told me that i smell sexy......hmmmmmm i wonder why

A7 is, as they

say, "da bomb". And I'll agree with Terry that SoE blends very nicely with it, along with A1. A7 scented is the

only scented pheromone I like as well. Works great with Rabanne La Nuit, very sultry.

terry,

if you could recommend one phero to use with your favorite cologne which would it be? I'm thinking my preference is

NPA or A314... but you have much more experience... what do you think?

NPA and A314 do very different

things.

Stranger

one thing I want to ask you

guys..what is the biggest difference between A7 and Edge/NPA?Both are none products,and Edge is very easy to OD...

one thing I want to ask you guys..what is the biggest difference between A7 and

Edge/NPA?Both are none products, and Edge is very easy to OD...
    The Edge

is 50%
    Androstenone content with a couple of secret

enhancing pheromones, and one spray contains approximaely 12 mcg of pheromone content and out of that 12 mcg then 6

mcg is Androstenone, therefore 2 sprays is about average for day wear if 12 mcg of Androstenone suits

you.

Young guys should start out with just a spritz

working up to one full spray.

Alpha 7 is quality

AndrostEnone with just a small slug of AndrosteRone in its formula thus making it a good smooth application, its the

sexy gentleman of Androstenone products and i use mostly one drop day wear and two for a night on the prowl ect

Last edited by terry0400-40; 04-24-2010 at 04:23 AM.

Thread Information