Close

Stranger

Default Wow...where do I start?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After

about a week of research on this forum, I decided to order a bottle of scented Chikara to test it out. I anxiously

awaited its arrival and was pleased to find it in my mailbox in less than 3 days. Great service! The first thing I

noticed was a strong musky scent from the bottle that overpowered the vanilla scent. Somewhat concerned, I sprayed

some on my wrist and let it dry. When mixed with my skin, the smell fascinated me because it didn't seem like it

smelled good, yet, I couldn't stop myself from smelling my wrist. After about 10 minutes, I started catching a

slight buzz. After an hour it started to smell like body odor. At this point, I was a little worried but not

unhappy because I really didn't know what was happening. Was I smelling the mone? Could women smell it? It

didn't scare me too much because I hadn't given it a field test yet. That test would come at work the next

day.

The next morning...sprayed one spray of C7 on my wrist, rubbed my wrists together, and rubbed wrists on my

neck. Just one spray total. I drove to work thinking I smelled funny but what the hell...I was doing an experiment.

How bad could it be? I had a 30 minute drive to work and by the time I got there, the buzz kicked in. Nothing

major, but I felt like it packed a punch because I could definitely sense it.

Let me preface this

by telling you that I work in close proximity with my female boss who I classify as decent looking but very sexy.

Most days I don't even bother to say good morning because I'm met with utter disdain or totally ignored. I have

been asked numerous times by different people, "How can you work with that bitch?" I give them a knowing smile and

say that I just do my job, mind my own business, and then get the hell out of there.

My

expectations are higher this day, however, because I know that I have an edge. So I walk into work with new

confidence and give my boss a hearty smile and "Good morning." She turns her head to give me a puzzled look and a

weak "Hi."
    This is where it gets interesting, because after about 10 minutes of silence, she starts asking me a

bunch of questions and really puts out a friendly vibe...which has NEVER happened. Over the course of the next

hour, she keeps getting closer and closer to my workspace. She also keeps calling me over to show me stuff and each

time I'm thinking she's getting a better dose of the mones. Then she says "look at this paper" and I get within

inches of her where I can feel her body heat. Then it happened, total deer in headlights look. She then started

saying things and giggling, which is extremely rare, and even blushed a couple times. Weird. The next couple hours

consisted of her wandering into my workspace and just staring like in a trance. This happened over a dozen times and

I'm not exaggerating when I say that 3 times a day would be a lot and she would practically run from me in the

past. The last time she came over she stood really close with her back to me. This was about 3 hours into the day

and I was just smiling inside because this was really too good to be true. I brushed up against her because she was

literally on top of me and I didn't have room to move! She made an "ahhhh" sound like she was annoyed, broke out

of her trance and scurried away. It was soon after that I noticed a stronger body odor smell so I went into the

bathroom and washed to no avail. I could still smell it and was becoming self conscious and withdrawn. I went to

lunch, came back and the rest of the day was pretty normal.

My chikara experiment lasted all week and I have

plenty more to write about but will leave it at this for now. I hope this helps anyone thinking about trying mones

for the first time. I am totally blown away by the results so far.

Journeyman

good stuff! chikara never

really worked for me but each person responds differently to different mones. and girls act differently to

different types as far as i can tell

Stranger

Is the thinking that when mones

(in this case Chikara) "turns", it is no longer effective?

Is it better to try to get it off you at that point?

Or cover up with more cologne?

Thread Information