Close

Stranger

Default Question re Androsterone product

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys, on a whim I ordered "Androsterone Pheromone Oil For Men To Attract Women." I have now become concerned that

it might be a BS product with no or little phero content. Anyone have any info on this?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by ikslavok View Post
    Hey guys,

on a whim I ordered "Androsterone Pheromone Oil For Men To Attract Women." I have now become concerned that it

might be a BS product with no or little phero content. Anyone have any info on this?

I am relatively

new to the site, so until I make my first order and objectively test it double-blindly over the course of a few

weeks, I am still highly skeptical.

However, one thing I am aware of is advertising ploys and how something can

be claimed as truth (to the unsuspecting customer),even when it really isnt.

For example-

An anti-wrinkle

cream says it helps fight against wrinkles....but theres absolutely no guarantee it will do ANYTHING at any point to

actually remove wrinkles.
    (It would take me a full year to do this with just the products I find just in my local

shop, its such a common tactic.)

The description for the product in question says the

following-

Studies (no peer review or details? where? by whom? what process of study?

when?)
    have been conducted on AndrosteRone Pheromone and they have showed that *AndrosteRone Pheromone

does work in determining attractiveness.

Now, I may just be abit negative, but there really isnt any

promise being made here.
    Technically, 1 woman vaguely smiling at you within the course of a years use would be

"showing that androsterone does work in determining attractiveness"

It also doesnt state that this is in direct

regards to humans or even if its a positive attraction.

Best thing to do is try it yourself and determine its

ability (or lack of) then let us all know how it goes.

TO BE CLEAR:
    I am not stating that the

product wont work, I simply maintain a skeptical approach , so dont take everything I say too directly as it doesnt

apply to every circumstance.

In my experience with androsteRone

products like a314, the effects were more along the line of what has been called a "follow response." Others have

described it as giving a "fatherly" (in a good way) vibe (probably along the line of "provider/protector" as opposed

to androstenones "jerk/macho." That may be the type of response you should be looking for.

As an example, while

testing a314 (not available at the moment) which is a high androsterone product, I was with a couple of other people

(both female) shopping at a large store. I kind of just wandered off by myself not paying much attention to the rest

of the group figuring they would all head toward whatever part of the store they were interested in. After a few

minutes I turned around and discovered they were all following me... quite unexpected. I almost felt like a mother

duck.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ikslavok View Post
    Hey guys,

on a whim I ordered "Androsterone Pheromone Oil For Men To Attract Women." I have now become concerned that it

might be a BS product with no or little phero content. Anyone have any info on this?
    ikslavok, exactly

which product did you buy? The reagent grade aRONE from the kits/supplies section of the store?

jaemal, there are links to lots

of studies HERE.

I applaud your skepticism, as

most of us here had the same when first starting out. Keep in mind that human pheromone research is still in its

infancy, and there really isn't much being done owing to the fact that there is no perceived mass market. Unless

there is a breakthrough study we'll limp along here in the trenches doing exactly what you said:

"try it

yourself and determine its ability" to work.

As a woman I"ve tried

pheromones for the first time around two months ago and never got so much attention from both males(hits) and

females before.I love them and wear different kinds for different occasions almost daily and very keen to try

more

Thread Information