Close

Stranger

Default New to Mones - New to the Site

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Greetings -

first off thanks to

everyone who has put so much effort into this board. It's makes things much easier for the uninitiated trying to

get started.

I came across an article on Chikara and decided

to do some further investigation which brought me to this site. Briefly about me - I'm late 40's but look 8 years

younger. Tall, athletic, good looking, professional with my own company. I'm the type of person that might get

noticed but not in an intimidating way. My guy friends have more than once described me as "alpha". Most women would

describe my personality as a Rogue/Gentleman. I generally have little problems approaching women or holding a

conversation or for that matter finding women to sleep with. I can be charming, witty but I will not hesitate to

call a woman out if she tries to test me or play games. If she's someone I'm interested in I can usually get her

#. I'm occasionally at clubs, bars but more often than not my interaction with new women occur at private functions

(held at clubs, galleries, museums, people's homes) and restaurants. The women I date are between 25-40 and are

mostly white but occasionally latin and asian as well.

So why am I here?

Because I am a student of the human condition, and I realize there are often forces at work behind attraction that

we cannot quite discern. There are some guys that have just that extra charisma that makes a woman circle back or

pursue them where I find I might have to put in more effort or sit back, chill and wait until our paths cross next

time. Now there are a lot of different variables that go into that equation: looks, social status, social

validation, charisma, etc. but there are some guys can just naturally start with less and get more. And I salute

them. The studies and experiences posted on this site convinced me to give mones a shot. Perhaps it will give me an

extra edge as well.

I bought the packets of SOE, Chikara and The Edge. (I

believe these are all scented.) I intend to try the three separately to see how they work. I rarely, if ever, wear

cologne beside scented roll on deodorent. My understanding is SOE generally has the effect of making a woman more

relaxed/open. The Edge seems like it's more of a high stakes roll in that some women will be attracted to a Super

Alpha male. It's the one to include to make a woman think "sex". Chikara, with its three 3+ mones, is somewhere in

between. Is that about right? My thinking is that after trying all three individually, the first combo's I will try

with be SOE + The Edge, and Chikara +TE. Question - what is the difference between A7 and TE? Which one is better if

one wants to pump up the super alpha perception and any thoughts on the better combo with SOE or

Chikara.

Another question I have: I see recommendations that people wear mones

on a regular/semi regular basis. Is that a requirement for mones to be more effective or just a way of getting

greater exposure to see what works? For my part, I'm really more interested in using these for special events

(parties, dates, etc.) If I only use it once a week on an as needed basis, am I denying myself some type of

cummulative benefit? My guess is "no" but I thought to check here first.

So

that's it for now. Thank you in advance for any feedback/thoughts. I'll keep you posted on my

travels.

Best - Boom

Welcome to the forum Boom

I

guess the first thing you'll have to figure out is how much -None you can wear. Natural -None production decreases

with age but not in every case. I'm 52 and can't wear much -None, while others can bathe in it with no ill

effects. My guess is that you probably still produce a fair amount, so take it very easy with TE.

My first

favorite mix was SoE/TE, and got great results. Get used to SoE on its own then add very small amounts of TE say,

1/4 gel pack. I've not much experience with the gels but the rule is "less is more" when it comes to

pheromones.

Occaisional use is fine, in fact daily users need to watch out for buildup and residual

effects.

Mixing scented -Mones might be problematic, and, IMO, still need some kind of cover scent as a rule

since the -Mone scent outlasts the other. In the future I'd suggest unscented and a good cologne/edt. There are

very good, and sophisticated, scents out there. With a little study you'll have no problem finding something that

sets you apart and not smell yourself on ever man you pass by.

The difference between A7 and TE is that A7 has

the addition of Androsterone, the "respect" -Mone. My current favorite mix is A7/SoE/A1, and I find it to work well

in many different settings, with little tweaks depending on the situation. In a light application I'll substitute

Chikara (C7) for SoE sometimes.

There is a dichotomy between what could be thought of as opposite ends of the

pheromone spectrum. At one end there are the "friendly, social" -Mones like SoE and Chikara. They elicit chatty

responses and present you as an open and friendly guy. All good, but not all that sexual unless you know how to

play those cards well. At the other end there is -None. Think sex. But that can backfire on its own, and cause OD

if not used intelligently. Aggressive responses from other men, lone wolf syndrome which can scare some women off

etc etc. Hence the blends and mixes. Right in the middle is your perfect mix, which can only be found on your own

by experimenting.

I think you have a good plan and strategy. Keep us posted!

Journeyman

i havent seen A1 as a

product?

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

thanks! ....and that message

was too short to post so thanks again!

Stranger

Default 1st Field Report

So here is my “field report” for the first time using mones.

I’ll begin with a summary: it was a good night but it might have turned out that way anyway.

There were a couple of anomalous “hits” last night that might have been related to mones but more

testing is required.

Getting Ready: Was meeting a guy friend

for drinks last night. We planned on just kicking around town with no real pre-set agenda. After showering, getting

dressed, I decided to try Chikara for my first experience. I opened the individual package and thought that it

smelled quite benign. I applied about 2/3rds of the pack mostly to the sides of my neck, but also smaller amounts to

the inside of the wrists, chest and behind the ears. I also applied a small small amount of cologne but even that

seemed to conflict the Chikara so I mostly washed that off. Initially, I noticed the smell of alcohol used in

Chikara but that wore off in a 5 minutes and it was only then I noticed the full scent of the mones. I felt like I

might have over concentrated it a bit too much on the side of my neck.

Lesson #1 I learned as a 1st timer is: Apply only half as much as you will think you will need and wait

5 minutes. Let the scent settle in and then decide “if” and "where" to apply more. Only after the final

application is made, and you have a sense of how strong the mones will present should you decide about how/where to

apply cologne.

Out in the field: I made a point to position

myself close to women such that I would be situated for a few minutes with them in the effective range of 5 ft or

less. Over the course of the evening, I noticed several times women would walk by, almost stop for a second, look

over, catch themselves and then keep moving. It could have been that I was dressed a bit more nicely than other guys

at the bar but I don’t recall “heads reflexively turning” quite like that before.

Question: Have others experienced this b4? Hard to see how mones could have effected

them given they came in and out of effective range very quickly.

Interaction with other Guys: There was definitely a friendly/openness vibe running through the evening.

I had two guys ask me for my business card and no they weren’t hitting on me. One had been standing a few feet

away, turned around, and said he seemed to recall meeting before. We struck up a conversation with him and his

friends, and they invited us to the next bar with a party to follow. They seemed like a good crew and had women in

tow so we joined them.

At the next bar, there were more friends and

the group doubled in size. I spoke with a couple of girls in the group. They were friendly but nothing that could be

construed as “hits”. They were pretty hammered so may not have been the best test case. A guy I’ve

met a number of times before was part of the group. I'd call him an acquaintance as we’ve never really spoken

more than 1 minute at a time. This guys is mega wealthy, comes from a well known family and has a well earned rep as

a lady’s man. He was there with his new fiancée. At some point he and I struck up a conversation and I

would say he was much more effusive than in any time of the past. He was asking questions about history, telling me

about books he had read asked for my card said he wanted to invite me to a party they are having, etc. Could that

have been the “opening” effect of Chikara? Very possibly but hard to say for sure.

Circled round back to a bar we had been at earlier in the evening. I found a spot

right between two groups of women and held my ground. I caught a woman to my left saying to her friend

“I’m trying not to let him know that I’m looking at him..”. Was going to strike up a

conversation but then got pulled into a conversation with the women to my right. I had been introduced to one of the

women earlier in the night and when I returned she seemed to know a fair amount about me and was working equally

hard to impress. Mones? Not sure, as she was kind of a whack job. Cute, IVY League doctorate but a whack job

nevertheless.

Looking back on the night, the one thing I will try

differently is to put Mones on the back of my neck. In a bar/party situation, you can find yourself positioned such

that the target is behind you for periods of time. This way she’d still be in the effective range even when

not facing her.

Have a couple of other events coming up. Will give

Chikara a couple more runs before trying out the SOE.

Boom

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post

Lesson #1 I learned as a 1st timer is: Apply only half

as much as you will think you will need and wait 5 minutes. Let the scent settle in and then decide “if”

and "where" to apply more. Only after the final application is made, and you have a sense of how strong the mones

will present should you decide about how/where to apply cologne.

Boom
    I would disagree with this. Self evaluation of the scent of pheromones

on oneself is not necessarily an indicator of correct dosage. If that were the case I would wear much less than I

do. What YOU smell is not the same as what others smell. That's one of the reasons for experimentation and

following the advice of other users. Also, there is wisdom in generally applying to pulse points, hands and arms

(for dispersion) and to "strategic" locations where your target is sure to get a whiff at the appropriate time.

I

DO agree with your assessment of of cover scent application. I used to go through my whole application process over

about a half hour or more, now I know pretty much what it takes to apply the right amounts, where to apply and how

much to cover. Again, experimentation and paying very close attention to the reactions of others.

Nice job on

the evening Boom and good report, looks like a good first outing. Keep us posted.

Thread Information