Close

Stranger

Default NPA vs. A314 vs. SOE vs. A7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys,

I have been using many pheros for awhile now... mostly from the line and I've been reading from their

forums that A7/SOE/NPA are great pheros... I was wondering which you would recommend to me being a 25 year old male

in good shape and looking for something that would be good to add to my collection... I was leaning towards NPA or

A314... seeing as I want respect but I also am attracted to the unscented sexual aspect of NPA since I already have

my favorite cologne to mix it with... and I've heard that A314 is quite musky.

Anybody have any

opinions?

Thanks,
    Euph

Welcome to the forum

Euphorios.

Which specific products have you been using and what results have you had? Chikara and SoE are great

for your age group, and can be bumped safely with TE for a more sexual vibe. A7 is good if you want a gentlemanly

sexual approach.

Stranger

I was recommended here from

the forums because they said you have great products as well... I wanted to buy some of the sampler packs but I

live in Hawaii and shipping costs a ton out here. Do you ever have any specials where you give away gift cards or

free shipping? It's okay if not, I just need to wait and save up some money first.

Thanks,
    Euph

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorios View Post
    I was

recommended here from the forums because they said you have great products as well... I wanted to buy some of the

sampler packs but I live in Hawaii and shipping costs a ton out here. Do you ever have any specials where you give

away gift cards or free shipping? It's okay if not, I just need to wait and save up some money first.

Thanks,
    Euph
    A new discount comes along about once a month. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter so

you will know about coupons when they come out.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

A7 for a gentlemanly sexual

approach? intrigued, that's exactly what i'm trying to portray, would that also apply to 38 year olds low on

confidence?

Sure neil, A7/SoE is my mix of

choice for social events. I'll substitute C7 for SoE once in a while too, both are good combos. I'll also throw

in a drop or two of A1 to that mix, depending on the occasion. I don't get the oft-reported depressive effects,

but if you do you can follow Terry's advice and apply it away from your nose.

Confidence comes from within.

Journeyman

thanks! in a fit of

impetuosity last night, and i think i spelled that correctly, i ordered a replacement bottle of A7 plus a bottle of

AE.

SoE has worked for me on many occasions but always on girls i already know. i'm hoping that the A7 or

AE will act as good ice-breakers.

i will be sure to post results plus, for the first time, make my OWN notes

and not forget, 7 years later, what worked

Stranger

Okay, so I just purchased

NPA. Thanks for the advice guys, I've been researching on here and direct and the general consensus I've found is

that NPA owns... I haven't found anybody talking about negative side effects of NPA(other than the scent because

it's concentrate)... I am also thinking of A1 but I'm unsure if I should purchase it or not because I do have a

To-Go form of A1(TUTH) from ... what do you guys think?

A potential "negative side

effect" of NPA for someone your age would be OD. Tread lightly. If you're planning to do a cologne mix you'll

have less risk. The reagent grade A1 available here is most useful as a tweak to personally established and

successful mixes.

Journeyman

yeah i'm steering well

clear of NPA. soooo easy to OD. i've found it both effective and off-putting in the past, can get a whole spectrum

of responses from positive to very negative. i've always found it best the morning after when the residual effect

seems to really turn girls on.......

Note: TUTH is androstenone. IFM is

A-1.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Aww, they are out of stock of

IFM... lame. Maybe I should get some A-1.

They have been "out of stock" on IFM

for (I think) over a year. Or at least pretty near that. I suspect they have dropped it. Too bad. It was one of

their best products.

Go for the A-1 here at LS. Best way to get it, and you know it's gonna be good. Do wish it

came in slightly smaller, cheaper, sizes. But it can be a lifesaver when you are up against PMS.
    It's apathy

Stranger

yeah... that is pretty

pricey. =(
    Last edited by Euphorios; 04-21-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Learn how to use it and its

worth it, and will last for years.

Well folks, I am about to head off

to a multi-day convention with attendence figures projected to be near 18,000. About 40% will be around High School

age, about 30% college age, and the rest scattered between babies in arms to some approaching their late 60's or

better. Male/female ratio about 50/50 near as I can tell.

I'm packing my A7, SoE, and my recently re-discovered

bottle of "classic" LS a314. Plus my standard supply of Perception, Chikara, and AE gel packs.

I'm going to be

playing applications by ear as they say. If I survive I'll try to post a report.

Aural Vampire?

Hmmm...

Ganbate!
    It's apathy

Have a great trip Rbt, and good

luck!

Stranger

I use NPA but only when

mixed with aftershave or cologne and not as a stand alone product. It has worked for me, as a matter of fact I used

it the other day with my Brut aftershave and a waitress in a restaurant kept touching me and calling me sweety. On

the other hand a Scent of Eros never really worked for me very well (I hated the roller ball applicator) but since

you're young you may have alot better luck. Using NPA by itself is a bit tricky, just a dab on your neck or wrist

because as a younger guy your already producing more androstenone than me an older chap and you don't want to

overdose. You've got the right idea by adding it to your cologne.
    Last edited by Thomas Magnum; 05-13-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Well, all I can say is that I

survived, but not sure if anything "worked." I tried some a314 first off during the initial "intro" day of getting

to know people. The next two days I did A7, and the last day I did a couple spritzes of Chikara.

I think one

possible result was that the "age differences" between myself and my much younger companions was less noticed.

Possibly due to the extra -none. In terms of any real "sexual" hits, I'd have to say there were none. However in a

convention atmosphere with so much going on it's likely nothing would have happend. I can only hope that maybe some

seeds were planted that may grow later. (Most recent attendence figures out are at about 19,000 - and you can bet I

only encountered a small fraction of them.) Spent most of my time in the presence of about 10 other (younger)

people, about 50/50 male/female. General reactions/interactions ranged from neutral to positive/friendly, which

actually was my primary goal over anything sexual. Of course I can't really say the pheros had much influence as

the overall reactions were about what I get without phero products. Perhaps in a different situation/atmosphere

results would also be differerent.

Of course, pheros are just a "booster." It may be that I'm already where I

should/can be and pheros can't add much more.

Oh yes. Cover scents were some "boutique" essential oil

fragrances (Aries or Excalibur from Love Potions Perfumerie). Showered daily and used Mitchum anti-perspirant. One

of the few times I do use AP due to the close crowded nature and the fact the convention was a 24 hour/day one.
    It's apathy

Thread Information