Close

Phero Dude

Default NPA .... good, consistent hits!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After reading one of the posts here (can\'t remember who posted it) I decided to try NPA on its own, only mixing it with my cologne (Drakkar Noir) and I have to say this gives very good consistent hits everytime I\'ve worn it. For example, twice in a row over the past three days I\'ve been sitting in a pizzeria restaurant and the restaurant virtually empty and a gal comes over and sit at MY TABLE when there are so many other tables open. I was weirded out about it both times it happened and in both cases they sat had their pizza and meanwhile I\'m getting LOTs of looks etc. from one or two other gals who came into the restaurant. Secondly, I\'ve had lots of the head snapping phenomenom as I walk down the street, and lastly a LOT of ladies initiating conversations with me when I\'ve been at the mall/shops/at a club this weekend. In all honesty, I think (at least for me) NPA on its own works as good as, and perhaps even better for me than JB#1 as it is produces positive hits on a very consistent basis and in a very noticeable manner. Anyway, just thought I\'d post this as I\'d never tried it NPA on its own until now.

Default Re: NPA .... good, consistent hits!!

Thanks Proteus,
    Sounds good. I think with the Jambat, the APC is mainly just adding fragrance anyway, so you are not far off the way you are. NPA is made to work well with cologne alone.
    Bruce

Hey Proteus,I was wondering how much NPA you added to Drakkar Noir? Also(to anybody that knows) what else is good with mixing with Drakkar Noir?

Enlightened One

Hey where is jambat anyway. Havent seen him around for ages.

**DONOTDELETE**

a lot of regulars here are disappearing all of a sudden. including me! im thinking maybe they were abducted by aliens who got attracted with their pheromones. thankfully i wasn\'t! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Hi Bruce, interesting what you said about the APC. The NPA definitely does mix really well with the cologne I\'m using, and IMHO I feel it actually smells better than Drakkar on its own (coming from me that says a lot since this is the fragrance I\'ve always used for years now.) Buddydust to answer your question, unfortunately I can\'t give you the precise amount of Drakkar Noir I mixed in with the NPA. What I simply did was take the NPA, which was about 3/4 full and then carefully began spraying Drakkar Noir into the bottle of NPA and would stop/mix and smell it to see if the NPA smell was covered. When I was satisfied with the odor I placed back the plastic insert on the NPA bottle and recapped it and that was it. I would estimate though that I probably sprayed in about 1ml perhaps a little more of Drakkar Noir.

**DONOTDELETE**

This is more of a question in addendum than a reply, as i am a novice and have much to learn. I just received the apc/npa duo, and have wondered how to mix it. I was thinking of mixing it in the 30%/70% npa to apc ratio, in my roll top bottle, rolling it on, then spraying on cologne to a good scent level. Have any of you guys tried that>?

Enlightened One

Well they abducted me up the other day but i got spat out lol. Obviously people move on etc or just prefer to watch again. i am the original DD so i just changed names etc etc. But its interesting but we got lots of info now and more forum members so its ok.

**DONOTDELETE**

How bad is the smell if you use it straight? Can NPA be mixed with cheap aftershave (alcohol)?

Thread Information