Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Well

I can say I like to give woman a challenge and be hard to get because woman get bored easily with predictable

guys.The blonde was younger so you are right as she wanted something easier.I guess I'm more into older woman who

know what they want.I'm going to take your advice and put the NPA down since I haven't seen much results with it

yet.Edge is also inconclusive.Hence why I was looking for something new and not to powerful for my age and body

type.
    If you are looking for older women, A7 plus SOE is gold. I study chemistry and biology so trust me

its good stuff. People think androstenone means sex. That is not exactly what that chemical messenger signals, it

really signifies animalistic/primal tendencies with dominance. Some women like it some not so much, but for sex to

take place, there MUST be some androstenone present as sexual activity is part of the animalistic nature of human

beings.

P.S. I agree, older women tend to be more practical and usually know the deal. Ovulating older women are

great LOL
    Something to think on, ALL interpersonal responses and relationships are based off biological chemical pheromone messages.

I know it's been a long while

since I posted here so hello everybody.I've been using different mones daily and I have settled my problems with

Od's and even use certain mones in different places.I've been using a dab of NPA on the neck when I go to the gym

every other day.My guess is it's been working great and all the guys at the gym have been trying to talk to me more

and help me out with my routine so that's cool.My diet changed too and I've been taking GNC Megamen's Sport

vitamins daily along with Muscle Mass protein shakes and I think it effects the mones to work properly.Anyone ever

have doubts about the product while taking vitamins?Anyways, I've also been using SOE on just the back of my hands

and a little bit on my wrists.As I have been going out alot I've had awesome success with 2 sprays of

chikara.Chicks are approaching me!Sometimes I'll go with a spray of Edge in my hair.I read on here that someone

else did that I forget who but it's been working for me.Woman are just horny all the time around me.I've been

spraying Tuth on my pillows and bed when chicks are invited over they always compliment the smell.As I went out this

weekend I had a stripper follow me around all night with chikara/soe combo and another 30 year old woman nearly rape

me with edge/soe.She was really drunk.Anyways just updating the log.Keep up the experimentation guys.Cheers from

Boston, Ma.
    Pete

Journeyman

Taking a multivitamin

should not change your chemistry, if you were deficient in zinc, magnesium or copper, then maybe your testosterone

will slightly rise, cause a subtle change in your androstenone/androstenol levels.

If you are going to use NPA

eod, you might want to dab it on your shirt rather than skin to avoid possible od from over saturation of none.
    Something to think on, ALL interpersonal responses and relationships are based off biological chemical pheromone messages.

I started some major testing with different mones and combo's.Recently I've been doing a lot with Alpha 7 unscented.Reading though hornyman's logs I figured I'd give it a shot since he said his success with alpha 7/soe worked wonders.Now everyone is built differently and diets change along with testosterone levels ect.I have to say I really live Alpha 7 and I've noticed some hits here and there at the local bars but nothing too major.I'm a pretty tall guy with an athletic build so my guess is I'm scaring people away with it.I've been using a drop of Alpha 7 on my neck and covering with some soe.Maybe it's still too much for me.I've completely given up on NPA as it is just too much to go with for a person my age.I've found Edge to work pretty well but have given it to a friend to which he reports great success with it.He's the same age and has said a lot of older woman smell it right away and have said thing like "I don't know what it is but I just want to pounce on somebody in a sexual way".Hey whatever works.To this day I have to say chikara has worked wonders for me.The only thing is I'd like to try new mones and I've been faithful to Bruce and this website so I'd like to get you guys thoughts on using Alpha 7 and what I can do to maybe tone it down.Any suggestions on a new combo to try would be great.Glad to finally be back.
    Pete

All I can say is wow right now.After looking over the last week I have had great success with my new combos.The first was a 50/50 mix of Edge/Soe in a rollerball bottle.The second was Soe and few drops of A7 in a rollerball.Not too sure how much I put in to be exact.These are going to be my new experimental mixes for the next month or so because so far they both work wonders.For instance yesterday I added the Edge/Soe to my neck as I would usually do with just Soe alone, about 6 inches all together.I went to one of the clubs in Boston for a friends birthday and immediately I'm getting hit on from everywhere.The bartender at the bar was flirting with me.All of the girls that came for my friends birthday were real friendly and came to me as if I were the leader of the group and it was my party.All the guys in the group stayed with me and followed me around like I was a god.It's like my new give me some respect mix.Also had a beautiful mexican woman easily a 9 all over me during the night and these other girls took notice and fought over me as I was standing at the bar getting a drink.Talk about hits . . . this was a very successful night.The rest of the week I've been using the A7/Soe when I went out for Thirsty Thursday at the local bar and I was once the center of attention again with woman all over me.Here's the thing.At the end of the night as I was leaving a girl came up to me and says "what are you getting into tonight" and I said "I have no plans" so she goes "you should be getting into me" and gave me her number.I've never had a woman be so blunt about sex.These combos are my new recommendations and you guys should definitely buy SOE and another roller ball applicator to pour half out and add other phero's in such as C7, A7, or Edge.Sorry for the hit story but hopefully this example gives you an idea what to use and I'm sure Bruce can use the business.Cheers from Boston
    Last edited by Crash; 03-03-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Pete

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information